FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Flitter finished her dancing as she stopped in a final pose, panting lightly from all her wild dancing. She noticed everypony staring at her as she smiled nervously, she wasn't used to such attention as the crowd cheered for her and she became a bit more comfortable from it as she made her way into the crowd. That was...pretty awesome I suppose. As she made her way out of the dance area and to the food table for a drink of punch, she noticed the ripples in the bowl as she could feel something shake the ground, followed by a faint cry for help. "Hm? Is somepony in trouble? I wonder what that shaking was, it felt big."

She troted away towards the source of the sound and where the cry for help came from, as she rounded a corner she bumped into the Ursa Minor. She stared at it for a moment as it's eye focused on her, her eye's widened from the up close encounter with the giant beast. "AAAAAAH! Monster!" Flitter freaked and bucked the creature out of fright on it's nose, which was a bad thing as it roared at her out of anger. "Heh, I think I made it mad...bye." She ran away from the Ursa as it proceeded to follow after her out of rage when she hit it, she ran away from the festival to keep everypony out of harms way.

As she made her way through town trying to escape the Ursa Minor, she slipped in a big puddle of goop and made a splash in it. "Eeeeeeew! What is this stuff? It smells and it's...sticky." The Ursa caught up to her as she looked at the creature and freaked, she tried to fly away but she was stuck in the smelly mess. The creature grasped a hold of Flitter and pulled her free from the sticky substance and brought her up in front of it's face, glaring at her angrily and roaring loudly as the wind blew past her like a hurricane. "AAAH! Somepony help! It's gonna eat me!" She struggled to try and get free but there was no chance for her to get free by herself.

Back-ish :D

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Whim pursued the beast as it chase the poor pegasus through town. When the she (judging by the bow) got stuck in some goop, he knew he had to act. As the Ursa Minor charged, Whim stopped and grounded himself again, changing the ground to sand where the bear was about to put its paws down. This time it caused him to fall face first into the ground. Why couldn't he have done that the first time! Whim sprinted as quickly as he could to reach the pegasus. "Duck down," Whim said, his face deadly serious. Whim dropped his body and used his magic to form a shell around himself and the pegasus, it had to be close to them, otherwise it wouldn't last two seconds against the Ursa Minor. Whim kept building the dome, layer by layer. From the outside, it looked like a growing turtle shell, but inside it was just a dark safe zone. He kept going until he felt it could hold off the Ursa Minor. "Thank Celestia it is only a Minor, I don't think I could have done anything against a Major," Whim said with a chuckle. He was almost at his limit. Someone had better come give us some aid soon, Whim thought to himself, not wanting to scare the pony next to him.

He turned his attention to the pegasus, not that he could really see her, but he could sense where she was from her struggling to get free of the goop. "Are you ok, ma'am?"
      Last edited by Whim; 10-10-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      FLitter was surpprised by the pony that helped her as he made the Ursa go off balance, she was a bit frightened when it got dark as he put up a shield. "Uh...I'm fine just...a bit stuck at the moment." She raised a hoof only to have it recoil back in the goop. "Ugh, what is this stuff? It smells other then being sticky...and gross." she struggles freeing her wings as she flies up trying to pull herself out, only to get pulled back donw in the mess, more stuck then she was. "Ah horse feathers, can you help me get out please?" She asks the random pony ho helped her, though she couldn't see him as much as her hoof in front of her face, not that she could.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Whim thought for a moment. "Stand very still, please." Whim pierced several holes in the goop using the ground underneath it, then spread it and broke apart the the goop. "Well, your not stuck to the ground anymore... but I can't do anything about the stuff on you. My magic can't do it."

*Bang, Bang, BANG* "Great, our friend woke up. We are safe here. I'm sorry for the conditions, I didn't have much choice in how I did this. Hopefully someone will show up soon to distract the Ursa Minor. Only then can I take down this barrier."

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Flitter stood up from the spot he cleared for her, her wings were stuck to her sides as she tried to unfurl them. "That's ok, as long as I can move, but I'm afraid I can't fly. This stuff has stuck my wings to my sides...ung!" She strained to open her wings but they wouldn't respond, she sighed and stopped seeing it was getting her no where. "Thanks for helping me, I hope your shield holds til help arrives. Not much else we can do but wait, my name's Flitter by the way uh...where ever you are." She said still blinded by the darkness inside the magic shield, she stood still in place so not to get stuck back in the sticky goop.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      "I'm to your left, and my name is Whim. This barrier will hold. I made it extra thick. I'm more worried about food and water at this point," Whim tried to joke. He was sensing the Ursa pacing around outside, trying to figure out how to get in. He wasn't going to though. They were safe.

"So, it seems we have some time to kill, ma'am. What do you do here in Ponyville?"

*Bang, bang, BANG* Whim double-checks the barrier, it holds. And he turns his attention back to his fellow cell mate.

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Flitter cringes from the banging sounds, even if the barrier is holding she fears what would happen if it got through seeing as it chased her just moments ago, feeling she's it's target more then likely from when she hit it. She huddles against Whim as she was still scared even if they were protected inside a barrier. "I-I...I help with the weather from time to time. I came from Cloudsdale now living here in town...w-with my sister." She stammers out looking all around the darkness, she felt as if she was in some kind of horror movie. It keeps circling us, like we're it's prey. Oooh somepony please help us!

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      "That's a really cool job," Whim says with excitement in his voice. "All I do is move rocks all day. I'm a rock farmer here, but as you can see, I have a slight advantage over most. I try not to use it though, earth pony ways are so fascinating, I love to work the ground by hoof." He feels the poor mare trembling against his side, so he sits down and brings her close. "Don't be afraid, we are safe. I promise," Whim said, trying to comfort her. "Tell me a little about your sister."

*BANG* The Ursa Minor pounced on the dome this time. It gave a little and some cracks formed. "One sec, actually." Whim repaired the cracks and put another couple layers on the dome. Smart pain in the flank, he must really be after what is in here to go to that length. I wonder why he wants her so bad? I hurt him and he didn't even look twice at me... I have to keep her safe, I can worry about reasons after that. Whim went back to talking to Flitter, "Ok, sorry about that. So, whats your sister's name? Is she a weather pony as well?"

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      FLitter gasped slightly as the beast jumped on the dome hearing cracks, she huddled as close as she could to Whim to try and feel safe as she took a deep breath to try and calm herself down. "W-well...m-my sister is called Cloudchaser. You can imagine the obvious question she gets constantly from others because of her name. She giggled a little, but nervously as she was still frightened. "She's awesome! And yeah she also helps with the weather. I like doing her hair for her, it's really easy as I do both our manes. She thinks I should have a cutie mark that has to do with being a mane stylist instead of three dragonfly's. We get along well, except..when it comes..to stallions." She rubbed the back of her head thinking of those memories.

Radio Team Leader
      ._.

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      (( some or a lot of what is written happens before the current time. Because you two posted so much I haven't had a proper opportunity to post. Also, I'd like to point out the Everfree Forest isn't immediately next to the town. It would have taken longer for the Ursa to actually make it to town, and nopony would have been within earshot of Whim when he cried for help. By immediately skipping forward to the Ursa encounter you've skipped over a lot of possibly interesting suspense and story. But what's done is done... ))

Stix turned around at the cry of the Ursa Minor. His ears and head dart wildly around as he tries to pinpoint the direction it came from. The echoes of the cry distract him too much and he's unable to narrow it down. He then breathes, closing his eyes in thought. That was a very unusual sound. It's not every day you hear something like that. It sounds like it might be something big and dangerous. I wonder what it was and where it is. Now, how would I find out... I know! Let's get a better view point, I might be able to see it. I should try to get higher.

His head quickly darts around, analysing various objects, buildings, and even ponies for their usefulness. He spots some pegasi in the croud and considers asking them to fly him higher so he could have a look around. Quickly though, his shyness gets the better of him and he dismisses the idea in its entirety. His eyes continue to dart around, till he spots a tall two story building not too far away. Without a second thought he runs towards it, charging in through the door and running straight up the stairs.

Stix leaps up the stairs, quickly looking around as he lands. He heads straight for the nearest window and looks out of it. He looks over the rooftops, scanning the horizon and skyline for anything large and menacing. Eventually he stops looking and leans out of the window, peering forward. In the distance past some hilltops he spies the Ursa Minor as it comes charging forward, almost directly towards him. Stix instinctively recoils back inside the house, cowering a little.

After some time sitting there stunned, Stix hears the loud sounds of the Ursa roaring nearby, slamming the ground. Stix quickly runs down the stairs and outside. Past some buildings he finds the Ursa pounding away at what looked like a pile of rock. The confused Stix stands there, watching, not knowing what to make of the scene in front of him.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast