FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      Baron
      Your Fate is in the Cards

Chaotic

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Pipsqueak struggled to see where the sounds were coming from. Aww... Come on- I wanna see! He began to grow impatient as the older ponies blocked his path. Pipsqueak tried to hop upwards. The amount of air he could get was... quite pathetic. I hate being little... There's gotta be a way to get over there... His eyes locked onto a bench near the back of the crowd. He looked back towards the source of the music, noticing that the crowd of ponies grew more dense. Do I really want to...? He trotted over to the bench and climbed on top of it. This is gonna go really bad... He shook the uneasiness that came over him and climbed onto the back of the bench. He scanned the crowd to see what would be the best option.

Come on Pip... you can do this. He took a deep breath as he jumped onto the back of a stallion who was also stuck outside of the crowd. S-Sorry! He hopped off his back onto another stallion's. My bad! His small body wasn't TOO noticeable to those who he used as stepping stones. They either shook it off or gave him an irritated glare. Oops! He knew he had to keep moving or el- AGH!!! Without paying attention he dropped to the floor. His eyes open wide as he notices his bag drop at the hooves of a light brown stallion. NO! He turned around and noticed the crowd dancing just inches away from him. Pipsqueak was at the center of the crowd. He galloped towards the bag and skidded to a stop as he tried not to bump into anypony. He tried to reach for the bag, but he didn't want to get into anymore trouble than he could already be in. He once again looked back as he saw the crowd compress itself even more.

Help! He screamed out in absolute terror. He didn't know why he needed help or who would even hear him. He lied on the ground, covering his head with his forelegs. He used much of his energy to hold his tears back and the rest to tell himself that everything was going to be alright. I shouldn't have come here... I should've just gotten a cupcake and gone home!
      Last edited by Elizabeth; 10-14-2012 at 11:18 PM.
      Thanks Stix thanked for this post
      Likes Stix, Flip, Chickadee liked this post

"This was truly an intriguing battle I believe...our encounter has borne much flute... Flue?... Chimneys?... In any case, I am quite pleased."

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "@Chickadee? What a fantastic name!" The Doctor smiled to his flustered dance partner. "Why I once knew this lovely lady a while back who was just as lovely as you are. Her name was Susan and boy is she brilliant! Simply brilliant I tell you. (Still can't believe we came from the same the family.) Know what I mean? It was just-" Suddenly there was an odd yelp from behind him. The Doctor scanned the area with a careful eye, "Did you hear that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
      Help!
      "There it was again!" The Doctor yelped as dashed through the crowd trying to find the source of the voice, "Do you see where it's coming from?"

Cutie Mark Creator
      Out of marshmallows and out of
      hope.

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsWhite Knight
      Bits
      Inky watched the dancing, enjoying the music and wondering if she should join in... She shook her her head, instead deciding to get closer to the musicians. She trotted around the dancing ponies, making sure to stay out of their path. She sat, watching the other ponies play their instruments. She used a little magic to pull her pen and notebook out of her saddlebags. She sat a little ways away, watching the dance... She picked up her pen, jotting a few quick descriptions of the dancers and the musicians. She stopped as she heard a faint call... She looked up, hearing it again.

She stood, picking up her book and pen, looking around for whoever had called out... It had sounded like it had come from the crowd... She trotted into the dancing ponies, dodging and dancing around, looking for whoever had called out for help. "Hello? Hello where are you? Did you need help?" She looked around, not paying attention to her hooves as she tripped, falling face first into the ground. She blinked, looking into the face of a rather small colt, "hello there... have you seen a notebook and pen?"

((I'm using blue because there's enough white going on in here, and that's the color of Inky's mane.))

Coco Pommel is best Pony.

#CARE Celestia Actually Ruined Everything

Radio Team Leader
      ._.

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      The music seemed to stop for a moment. And in that moment, Stix looked about and saw the crowd, mapping it in his mind. The squeaky sound of a small colt calling for help crystal clear. His head immediately flicked around, looking directly towards the pony hidden in the crowd. Stix breathed slowly before leaving the crowd and walking around the circumference. He gets as close as he can before he stops and sees the light grey pony fall over. Watching for a moment, he sees no physical damage, and then starts to snicker. "I guess those ponies don't seriously need my help." he surprises himself by saying out loud, then with a slight degree of embarrassment speaks inwardly, but I'll still watch them, in case something happens. It's not like I can see either the dancing or the band anyway, but I can hear them just as well from here as anywhere else.
      Last edited by Stix; 09-20-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Ipzy swoops in quickly, landing next to a building on the outskirts of the town. Nopony was around to see him, they were all at the market today, and even if there were any arround Ipzy figurered that they wouldn't suspect him of anything. Even so, he landed and moved quickly, looking fairly suspicious. Ipzy then does his best to look casual, and begins walking towards the market area of the town.

As he gets closer to the center of the town he begins to hear some jolly music. His ears perk up and he listens, a smile slowly growing across his face. By the time he can see the crowd he was in a truly good mood, his head bobbing to the rhythm of the music. He flew up as he got closer, having a good look at the crowd. He almost began to feel bad for what he was about to do, even considering not going through with the plan. But then the cry of a pony calling for help snapped him out of his trance. Are they on to me?! His mind racing, heart beating, he quickly drops and flies straight to a gap between two houses. He waits at the corner, looking around to see if anypony was coming for him.

When no one seemed to be moving in his direction, he breathed a sigh of relief and his mind continued. It's not like anypony here could know of my plan. There's no way any of them would be after me.

Standing still he takes a couple of deep breaths before turning around and walking away. After only a couple of minutes he finds his way to where he would enact the next step in his plan. He grinned deviously, looking at a large ceramic pot sitting heavily on the ground.

Little Bird Brony
      A wild Chickadee has appeared!

Tired

Bits
      Awards Time LordWhite KnightArtistThespian
      Bits
      An ear twitching, Chickadee's shy smile quickly drops into a frown of concern. No, she hadn't heard the cry the first time. However, as the mare attunes her ears to the sounds around her, trying hard to focus, she suddenly hears-

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak
      "Help!"
      Her neck swivels about in alarm, eyes abruptly widening with worry. It was the voice of a small colt! Frantically scanning the crowd with her eyes, she looks about everywhere for the figure of a small pony, beads of sweat forming on her forehead as time progresses quickly. Time is of the essence, and every second seems both slow and rapid, adorned with great gravity and import. The mare steps forward, entire body tensing erect and alert on the search for the young colt. Her tail whips from side to side nervously, heart palpitating through her chest. Where...where...where-

A brown and cream mass, quivering on the dance floor amidst a plethora of threateningly pounding hooves of obliviousness, whimpering in distress-

"There!"

Forgetting herself and her timidity, Chickadee spreads her wings and dives forward, nearly knocking over The Doctor in her haste. Her hooves loudly and obnoxiously clatter against the wood as she scrambles towards Pip, vision tunneling upon him in an exacerbating sense of urgency. She pushes past various pairs of dancers abruptly, distractedly squeaking apologies in various forms whilst never taking her eyes from the cowering little colt, ignoring their muttering and huffs of protest. They are not important right now.

However, the mare that lay next to him, who, in her haste, Chickadee neglected to see, is. For just as the cream-colored pegasus was about to drop forward to grab Pip with her mouth, her front left hoof collides with Inky's neck, sending her flying into the little colt with a startled gasp.

Reflexively, she cranes her neck forward, grabbing the scruff of Pip's neck with her tightly pierced lips before snatching him up with her hooves, pressing his body close to her stomach as she curls into a protective ball. Chickadee snaps her wings shut, slamming into the dance floor with a sickeningly loud thud as she involuntarily rolls across it, shrieking in alarm. Her eyes tightly shut, and she squeezes Pip against her with fright as she only picks up speed, heading straight for the band and its array of instruments....

"YeeeeeEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG GGGG-"
      Last edited by Chickadee; 09-19-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Thank you for the lovely drawing, Cheerilee!!
      Spoiler: Pffft my boyfriend is such a ham. :lol: 

Want to see my art? :3

Back-ish :D

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      "UGH! So much noise! The ground is throbbing and causing my head to hurt. I have to leave!" Whim had been standing at his cart in the marketplace all morning, even after the band had arrived and everyone started dancing. His ground perception, even dulled down as far as he could go was driving him nuts. All of the hoof beats on the ground, and especially those on the dance floor were pounding in his head like a big drum. The dance floor was the worst because it was amplifying the vibrations and driving them straight into the ground. "I'm leaving now, can't take it anymore," Whim says to the air because everyone was partying with the band. He packs up all of his things and closes up his half full cart. I'll take a walk along the edge of Everfree forest to clear my head, then I'll head home.

As Whim was preparing to leave, he heard yelling behind him. He turned just in time to see a pegasus drive through a bunch of ponies and trip. He traced the pegasus's path and realized if he (or she) didn't stop, he would run straight into the band! I'm well within range. Whim dug into the ground and extended his magic in front of the band creating a ramp to attempt to direct the pegasus off toward the open space directly beside them. Because of the crowd, he couldn't see what happened, but didn't want to stay and find out. He turned and walked off toward the forest.
      Last edited by Whim; 10-10-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: I'm a knucklehead :derp: SQUARED!!!!

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Ipzy flaps his wings a couple of times, floating up to the rim of the pot. Grinning, he moves forward and pushes it, testing its weight. He laughs quietly to himself, flapping his wings as he floats slowly backwards.

He breaths a couple times, prepping his wings. Suddenly he jolts forward! Slamming his front hooves into the lid of the pot! Slowly it wobbles forward, and then leans backward. When it does so, Ipzy gives it a quick push, and it topples forwards, spilling its smelly fluids all over the ground. Ipzy quickly zips upwards, well above the tops of the houses. Looking around, he waits with ears perked, listening for the sound that would mean his plan was successful.

Sure enough though, moments later a thundering roar can be heard all throughout the entire town of Ponyville. The ground shakes as a huge Ursa Minor comes charging out of the Everfree Forrest, heading straight for the town.

Ipzy grins, flies back down and disappears amongst the buildings.

I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Flitter was dancing among the crowd really having a good time as the music was quite good. She was casually dancing, she wasn't the BEST dancer but she could do a few things, reminds her of the time she tried to dance at the talent show when she was younger. This is fun! I could this all day, plus it's a great way to meet some local pony folk...if I can talk to any that is.

She flew up doing a little aerial dancing above the crowd as she infected some of the pegasus in the crowd and got a few of they mid air dancing with her. Flitter was a bit surprised she was such a hit, she smiled and kept dancing in air a bit then landed doing a bit of air and ground dancing like crazy. Why am I dancing this good? I've never done this! It feels amazing! She felt excited she started showing off a bit dancing above her usual level of dancing skill she never knew she possessed. "Wahoo! This is the most fun I've ever had! C'mon everypony, let's get down!" The band saw her stand out in the crowd dancing and changed their music to match her style of what Flitter's excited mood. She picked up on the music and kept dancing to the beat and the rhythm it produced, she had become the center of attention without knowing it as she kept up with her dance moves.
      Last edited by Raven Valostar; 10-09-2012 at 05:57 AM.

Back-ish :D

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Whim was almost at the tree line when a large roar erupted from the forest. The ground beneath his feet was trembling at the steps of a giant... something. They were getting closer as well. Without a seconds hesitation he ran to the house line and linked himself into the ground. Whatever was coming had to get through him first. He waited scanning the tree line for the appearance of the great beast. Then he saw it...

It was absolutely gigantic, it was as big if not bigger than the hydra he had turned away before. But unlike then, this great bear looked like it was dead set on getting to Ponyville. His pelt was that of the majestic night sky, littered with constellations, but one of those constellations stood out more than all the rest, and he now knew his enemy. An Ursa Minor. "You're one big brute, but you won't get by so easily!" Whim went on the defensive, closing his eyes and concentrating on the ground in front of the giant beast. By shifting the ground and separating it into fine particles, he made a small sandbar right under where the Ursa was going to step. The Ursa Minor slipped because of the sudden change in texture of the ground. The forward momentum it had drove it into a forward roll headed straight for the town. "I can't stop that... but I'll try!" Whim closes his eyes and drove a wall of dirt up as high as he could. I have no idea if this will hold, at the speed I built it, it won't last more than one impact at the most. At the least it will slow him down. The Ursa Minor hits the wall and causes it fall half over, but it held and the Ursa Minor flipped over the wall and was laying on the ground in a daze from the impact. That took a lot out of me, I don't know if I can keep this up, Whim realized with a sense of urgency as he started panting from the exertion. He yelled for help.

"SOMEONE, ANYONE, HELP! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK BY AN URSA MINOR," he screamed at the top of his lungs hoping that someone would hear his cry.
      Last edited by Whim; 10-10-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast