FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
      Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Adventures with Doctor Whooves - An Unearthly Doctor

It was bright, shinning afternoon in Ponyville as Time Turner walked along through the market. Things so far, to an extent, had gone well for the colt since he 'dropped into town' and he was enjoying the chance to finally get outside. That was until he passed an apple cart...

Time Turner galloped away as fast as he could, taking extra care that the filly wasn't following him. The ponies are MAD here! he thought, impressive saleponies, but mad nonetheless. ...Or was it just me?

Slowing down to a trot, Turner sighed as he found a quite bench to think things over. He was not exactly proud of how he acted back there. In any normal situation, he would have found the ambitious little mare to be quite adorable. Now he may have made her the laughing-stock of the entire market!

He grumbled at himself for not being more polite. Granted, ever since he had left in his rush from home, Time Turner-

"No"

The colt spoke clearly, caring little for hiding his accent with the local dialect.

"That's not who I am, that's just a mask for now."

He stared up into the blue sky.

"I didn't leave my home, my family, my LIFE to hide away from apple vendors. No! I wanted to travel the world to experience all of it's wonders and mysteries! For I am a pony like no other. I am a Time Lord of Gallopfrey. I am...

the Doctor!"

Welcome to the Doctor Who inspired RP! A few things before you jump in:

-Keep tech levels around those in MLP.
      -Thoughts are italicized
      -Speech should be colored, commonly as the same color of your pony.
      -Join in and leave whenever. Just please make sure to read over a few of the most recent posts before joining in.
      -Though this will take place in Grimdark, please keep the level of violence at the same level as seen on Doctor Who.
      -And of course, don't forget to follow the Forums Rules as well.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Ipzy flew silently through the Everfree Forest, only a couple feet off the ground. It was late at night and there was nopony around for miles, he made absolutely sure that nopony knew he was here. But he was still new in town, so its not like anypony knew him or was keeping an eye out for him. But thats why he was here: to change all that.

Ipzy landed in a clearing in front of large cave. He placed a sack on the ground and breathed, preparing himself. "Let's do this," he said as he rubs his hooves together, a smile on his face.

He picks the sack back up again and disappears into the pitch black of the cave.

(( Ipzy is alone in the forest. Nopony should RP meeting him for now. ))

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      The Doctor made his way back to market, determined to face his fears and show that he had what it took to be a real explorer! Naturally the warm spirt and vigor of the ponies shopping made him feel that much more at comfort with his new surroundings. Scanning the area, the Doctor noticed that a band had formed in the market's center and was preparing their instruments.

"Oi!" he remarked with a chuckle, "I could do with a little music!"

Without a second thought, he strolled over to find the dance floor.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      It had been a while since Langston had enjoyed going to town on a fine summer's day. On a whim, he had decided to go find something to munch on, as he had skipped breakfast earlier that day. Despite the sun beating down, he still took the time before leaving to wrap his scarf about his neck, forgoing his usual jacket.

He yawns as he enters town, taking the small stroll between his secluded home and Ponyville in a brisk trot.

"Righty, then, where shall I start..."

Radio Team Leader
      ._.

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Stix was doing his shopping for the day. Living alone, he enjoyed going to the market and picking up whatever he felt like eating for the day. It was almost like an adventure, though an a very small scale. Still, it's not like his life had much excitement in it, and this was as close as he was willing to get to anything particularly thrilling.

It wasn't long before he made it to the market place. He began to hear some music. Oh that's a little different. This could be interesting. He aimlesslesly walks towards the source of the music and stops just outside of a line of ponies blocking his advance. He wasn't a very assertive pony and so he sighs to himself and resolves to looking through the gaps in the crowd.

Little Bird Brony
      A wild Chickadee has appeared!

Tired

Bits
      Awards Time LordWhite KnightArtistThespian
      Bits
      Brightly humming a tune that gave rhythm to her trot, Chickadee slips into the marketplace, two faded, teal saddlebags draped neatly across her shoulders and back. Her dark brown mane and tail bounce and swish with her movements, smiling, chocolate eyes completing the visage of the cheery, cream-colored pegasus. She loves days like this! Going to the marketplace to purchase food and other necessities is one of her favorite chores! Half-focused on her surroundings, Chickadee rummages through one of her saddlebags to find a small, folded piece of parchment, glancing it over carefully as she ceased humming and began mumbling to herself...

"Hmm, let's see...I need...apples, pears, carrots, and daisies...What else..."

Halfway through scanning the list, Chickadee's ears perk up at the sudden medley of beautiful sounds in the center of the marketplace. She glances up, startled out of the world inside her mind and back into the one of dirt, dust, and earth. Is that music? Spotting a growing throng of ponies, Chickadee cautiously and curiously approaches, absentmindedly placing her list back in the saddlebag. Ponyville does not usually have music on marketplace day... Is there a special holiday she lost track of? It very well could be. Her mind grumbles, chastising herself privately for not keeping better track of the events of the town.

Chickadee gradually manages to squeeze through the crowd, nearing the front of an old-fashioned, makeshift dance floor of creaky wood planks, where a small band in matching ensemble plays beautiful, folksy tunes, and a couple of mares and stallions dance merrily. Some in the crowd stomp their hooves to the beat of the the music; a few laugh heartily, whistling and cheering for those who choose to dance.

A ferocious blush of glee paints Chickadee's little cheeks, the airy, lively curls of her mane tickling her upper jaw. Dancing and music! How wonderful! A large portion of Chickadee's mind has her leaping onto the dance floor to try her hoof at improving her folk dances. However, her hooves stay firmly planted as she glances away shyly. She...well, she does not know any of the ponies on the currently dancing, and... Well, I don't have a partner...
      Last edited by Chickadee; 08-30-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Thank you for the lovely drawing, Cheerilee!!
      Spoiler: Pffft my boyfriend is such a ham. :lol: 

Want to see my art? :3

Baron
      Your Fate is in the Cards

Chaotic

Bits
      Bits
      Pipsqueak smiled as he trotted through the marketplace. He held a small pouch that his parents gave him in his mouth. Inside were a few bits that he could use to purchase some sweets, a toy, maybe some cider. Hmm! What should I get? A Cupcake? A muffin? He said with his voice altered slightly by the pouch hanging from his mouth. His smile grew wider. Oh! There's just so much to choose from. His short trot came to a halt as the sound of music entered his ears. Hmm? What's that? Pipsqueak wasn't usually allowed to leave home by himself so he usually just went out to purchase what he wanted and go home immediately after. He's never heard a REAL band play music before. The only music he's come to know are the few lullabies that his mother sang to him as a newborn.

I... SHOULD just go get a cupcake... He said nervously. Who knows what kind of pony would want to take me away? He shuddered at the thought. Without realizing it, his hooves slightly tapped to the music. He giggled. What's this? Why do I feel so happy? He turned his head towards the source of the sounds. ...Maybe it wouldn't hurt to just check... right? He slowly began to trot towards the center of the marketplace. Come on! I'm an adventurer! He smirked as he quickly flicked the pouch of bits onto his back, his short mane covering it just barely.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      The sun was shining clearly through the trees of the Everfree Forest. The white pegasus, Ipzy, flew smoothly between the trunks of the trees, obviously happy in his task. He wasn't carrying a sack this time, but was instead holding a small ceramic jar between his front hooves. Ipzy stops just outside the boundry of the forest, landing and standing on his rear hooves, using his wings for balance.

He turns around, and looks back into the forrest. This would be it, after this he's committing himself to this. He stood and breathed, contemplating, feeling the wind and enjoying the moment. Bam! He brought the jar down, smashing it on the ground, a dark liquid spilling out. He fell back onto all fours and turned toward the forest.

After a few seconds a loud roar is heard, coming out from somewhere deep in the forest. A serious of thunks emenate from the area, getting closer and closer. A flock of birds take flight in the panic.

Good, everything's going just as planned.

Ipzy turned around and took off, flying towards the still oblivious town of Ponyville. It wouldn't be long before the next phase of his plan, and he was smilling with the excitement.

((FYI: nopony should notice any of this IC))
      Last edited by Ipzy Feathers; 08-30-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      The music excited the Doctor's ears as he listened to the tan pony sing away over his guitar. It was long soon after that the Doctor was swinging a swaying to the music. By the time of the second song he was caught up with himself in the center of the dance floor. He had never heard such music before back in Gallopfrey! It was energetic, it was exhilarating, it was... absolutely FANTASTIC! The Doctor wanted to live his new life like this music made him feel with every passing day.

Now this is more like it! Not a fear in the world and especially no little fillies trying to force me to buy the local produce. Nothing can get better than this! Gah, I feel fantastic! I- I- need to share this moment with someone.

The Doctor quickly scanned the area for any available dance partners and noticed a pegasus with a brown mane. Judging by the look on her face she was also searching for someone to tango with. With a smile the Doctor quickly galloped over happily to fill the spot. As he approached he did the best he could to ask out over the crowd, "'ello! I'm the- *ahem* I'm Time Turner! Care to dance?"

GAH! Almost forgot about my accent. I really need to learn to not let on who I am, no telling if the others are still after me.
      Last edited by Doctor Whooves; 09-09-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Little Bird Brony
      A wild Chickadee has appeared!

Tired

Bits
      Awards Time LordWhite KnightArtistThespian
      Bits
      Moments of staring at the riveting specks of dirt on the ground pass her by, the sounds of the music and the voices of merry ponies blurring together in a foggy medley. If only she was not so painfully shy about this sort of thing. What harm could it possibly do to ask the pony next to her for a turn on the dance floor? None, she reasons, yet still stands stationary, chocolate-tipped wings tucked meekly at her sides.

Just as a frown readied itself to gloss across her face, Chickadee finds her mind jostled as a brown stallion abruptly dashes before her, voice raised above the crowd. His voice of unconcealed delight rings clear as a bell of crystal in her ears, parting the sea of the soup of sound sloshing incoherently in her brain. Instantly reacting with a jerk of her head, her eyes widen, startled, surprised, and somewhat flabbergasted not so much by his request, but by the fact that it was she of whom he was requesting a dance. Her eyes dart up to meet his smiling face, eager to include her in his joyful reverie. This stallion...he is a complete stranger to her, and yet, he finds enough boldness to ask another stranger to join in gleeful galloping. Appreciative of the gesture, Chickadee scrambles to gather the words required for a response in her mind and on her tongue, stammering slightly as she replies.

Time Turner, was it? Oh goodness, that is what he said his name was just now? Oh dear oh dear-

"Oh! Oh...I, um...Yes! Yes, yes of course! That, that would be lovely,"
      Chickadee starts, cheeks flushing once more the pink of spring tulips, freshly blooming from a well-kept garden, "T-thank you for asking!" Taking a step towards him, her hoof finally touching a creaky edge of the dance floor, she smiles bashfully to the Doctor, struggling to keep her enthusiasm and delight in check with a sense of reasonable poise; Chickadee is not just ready to embarrass herself yet! Grinning cutely, she suddenly remembers as an afterthought that she ought introduce herself to this kind, outgoing stallion, "I'm Chickadee, by the way," Remarks the pegasus, wings slightly spreading as she struggles to ease her nervous demeanor...
      Thanks Stix thanked for this post
      Likes Stix liked this post

Thank you for the lovely drawing, Cheerilee!!
      Spoiler: Pffft my boyfriend is such a ham. :lol: 

Want to see my art? :3

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast