FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

"College Never Ends"?

I just closed up my RP over at FiM, High School Never Ends. (Ironic how the RP ended )

I was wondering, would there be any interest in a spinoff/sequel that would be posted here?
      Likes Arpeggio liked this post

Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Well, you already know how I feel about this, Sil. I wouldn't mind it, that's for sure. It could work out, but we should probably keep some more tabs on who joins.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      As long as you follow the rules, I don't mind obviously. Though if I see the new thread break as many rules as the last one I swear I will approve @TheWrestlingBrony 's Vegeta submission just so he can send the school into the sun!
      Thanks Vegeta thanked for this post
      Likes Vegeta, SilverWing liked this post

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Furthermore, I would strongly encourage you all to have a plot/end game this time around. Rather than just having a never ending story.

KICK TO THE FACE!
      Do ya love me?

Suggestive

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Funniest MemberWhite KnightAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
      As long as you follow the rules, I don't mind obviously. Though if I see the new thread break as many rules as the last one I swear I will approve @TheWrestlingBrony 's Vegeta submission just so he can send the school into the sun!
      PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? ????????????? I swear I even have a perfectly good reason as to why he's doing it! I'll even do a re-submit with the necessary changes to make the whole thing plausible!

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      I never broke the rules.... I just got danger close to it. And I actually moved the thread here to try and keep the offenders from trying to join again....

Furthermore, I would strongly encourage you all to have a plot/end game this time around. Rather than just having a never ending story.

That was the entire point of the first one! xD

I'll think of something....
      Likes Applejack liked this post

Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      I never broke the rules.... I just got danger close to it. And I actually moved the thread here to try and keep the offenders from trying to join again....
      >Unapproved OC with the power to directly influence the actions of others (that is, godmodding)

You did break the rules, I just didn't notice that it had happened until it was too far along to step in and stop it.
      Thanks Twilicious thanked for this post

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
      >Unapproved OC with the power to directly influence the actions of others (that is, godmodding)

You did break the rules, I just didn't notice that it had happened until it was too far along to step in and stop it.
      Yeah, that was the kind of stuff I was talking about. Though this shouldn't be a problem if you play your cards right this time around. Also, you don't need a major overarching plot. Just an 'end game.' Could be just as simple as graduating on time.

(Though it does help to have an outline. Even my Sweet Apple Acres thread has one, and it's centered around a farm.)

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post

I don't wanna talk about that... but ya, one of my very few slipups. And once I was contacted about it, I fixed it

Yeah, that was the kind of stuff I was talking about. Though this shouldn't be a problem if you play your cards right this time around. Also, you don't need a major overarching plot. Just an 'end game.' Could be just as simple as graduating on time.

(Though it does help to have an outline. Even my Sweet Apple Acres thread has one, and it's centered around a farm.)
      Ya... I have one huge RP under my belt now. More experience, more knowledge about it.

Ok, I get what you're saying. HSNE didn't have something like that until Gear created Stella. Which caused more problems.

And, well, this one will be centered around a College
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      Yeah, we just want to see an end to RPs that really go no where. Hit me up if you want some help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast