FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best Writer
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Movies

Full Throttle

"Full Throttle" is an animated feature film starring characters resembling the main cast of My Little Pony Will Of Fire as adults. Princess Twilight Sparkle's crown, which is the element of magic, is stolen by Nitro Boost who disappears into a mirror that leads into another world. Without the crown, all the other Elements of Harmony will have no power to protect Equestria, so Flareon, Twilight, and Spike go through the mirror to chase after the culprit to retrieve her crown. They discover themselves in a new world where Flareon and Twilight are human adults and Spike is a talking lizard. The human Nitro Boost is the boss of a group of underground street racers, who resemble their friends from Equestria, and Flareon has to defeat each one in a race in order to get their approval to race against Nitro. With the help of a human named Scott, who resembles Shinning Armor, Flareon and Twilight work with him to defeat Nitro Boost and his crew to win Twilight's crown back and to "change the destiny of these two parallel worlds".

The P-Team

"The P-Team" is an animated feature film starring characters from the main cast of My Little Pony Will Of Fire. It all begins when Princess Celestia receives a message from a purple pegasus named Vick, the leader of a small group of ponies, that were sent to check on the town of Tiki in Bloom Jungle. He tells her that the town has been taken over by a white earth pony named Carver, a ruthless dictator, along with his army. Carver has forced the townspeople into slave labor and making them dig in the jungle's mine in order to obtain the gold that is inside. Princess Celestia then tells him "this looks like a job for the P-Team!" The P-Team has 4 members that consists of Flareon, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie. They then travel to Tiki where they are faced against Carver and his army.

Go Flareon Go!

"Go Flareon Go!" is an animated feature film starring the characters from the main cast of My Little Pony Will Of Fire. Hurtling down the track, careening around, over and through the competition, Flareon is a natural behind the wheel. Born to race cars, Flareon is aggressive, instinctive and, most of all, fearless. His only real competition is the memory of the brother he idolized, the legendary Shinning Armor, whose death in a race has left behind a legacy that Flareon is driven to fulfill. Flareon is loyal to the family racing business, led by his father, Nova, the designer of Flareon's thundering Mach 5. When Flareon turns down a lucrative and tempting offer from Filthy Rich, the owner of Rich Industries, he not only infuriates the company's maniacal owner, but uncovers a terrible secret that some of the biggest races are being fixed by a handful of ruthless moguls who manipulate the top drivers to boost profits. If Flareon won't drive for Rich Industries, Filthy Rich will see to it that the Mach 5 never crosses another finish line. The only way for Flareon to save his family's business and the sport he loves is to beat Filthy Rich at his own game. With the support of his family and his loyal girlfriend, Twilight Sparkle, Flareon teams with his one-time rival, the mysterious Racer X, to win the race that had taken his brother's life: the death-defying, cross-country rally known as The Crucible.

High Noon

"High Noon" is an animated feature film starring the characters from the main cast of My Little Pony Will Of Fire. Flareon is the marshall of the town Dustwood. It's his wedding day and his last day as a lawman. Flareon was about to leave town with his new bride, Twilight Sparkle, to start a new life when some ponies come to town who tell him Discord, who has just been released, is arriving on the noon train to get his revenge on Flareon for sending him to jail. Applejack and any of the townsfolk who remember Discord, know that he's coming to town for one thing; to kill Flareon. Flareon's friends tell him to leave town, which he does, but Flareon feeling that running away is not a solution, returns and intends to face Discord. Flareon tries to find support from his friends, but all of them don't want to help him, or are too afraid, and all that they tell him is to leave, even his wife Twilight feels the same way. As the train comes closer, Flareon is forced to face Discord alone.

Flareon & Twilight: Witch Hunters

"Flareon & Twilight: Witch Hunters" is an animated feature film starring the characters from the main cast of My Little Pony Will Of Fire.
      The siblings Flareon and Twilight are left alone in the woods by their father and captured by a dark witch in a candy house. However they kill the witch and escape from the spot. Years later, the orphans have become famous witch hunters. When eleven children go missing in a small village, the Mayor summons Flareon and Twilight to rescue them, and they save Celestia from the local sheriff that wants to burn her accusing Celestia of witchcraft. Soon they discover that the Blood Moon will approach in three days and the powerful dark witch Luna is the responsible for the abduction of children. She intends to use the children together with a secret ingredient in a Sabbath to make the coven of witches protected against the fire. Meanwhile Flareon and Twilight disclose secrets about their parents.

Get A Clue

"Get A Clue" is an animated feature film starring the characters from the main cast of My Little Pony Will Of Fire. A total of 7 guests, along with a butler, and a maid, who are all involved in the murder of 7 ponies. The guests all meet at Diamond Manor, where they learn that Rarity works in Ponyville, where everyone else lives. Flareon is a client of Rarity, who is the ex-employer of Fluttershy, the maid, who had an affair with the husband of Twilight, etc. When Rainbow Dash, who is blackmailing each guest, gives everyone an ultimatum telling them they should kill Applejack, the butler, to avoid being exposed. With Pinkie Pie's craziness, and Fluttershy's clumsiness, the whole group finds themselves tangled in a web of murder, lies, and hilarity.

Abducted

"Abducted" is an animated feature film starring the characters from the main cast of My Little Pony Will Of Fire. Solana is the pride and joy of her father Flareon. Flareon is an ex-guard who left Princess Celestia's royal guards to be near Solana in Ponyville. Solana lives with her mother Twilight Sparkle and her wealthy stepfather Filthy Rich. Solana manages to convince her reluctant father to allow her to travel to Manehattan on a field trip with Cheerilee and her classmates from school. When the they arrive in Manehattan, they share a coach with a stranger named Bora, and Sweetie Belle lets it slip that Solana is going to be the princess of Equestria one day. Using this information a criminal gang kidnaps Solana and holds her for ransom. She barely has time to call her father and give him information. Flareon gets to speak briefly to one of the kidnappers and he promises to kill the kidnappers if they do not let his daughter go free. The kidnapper wishes him "good luck," so Flareon travels to Manehattan to search for Solana.

Dungeons & Ponies

"Dungeons & Ponies" is an animated feature film starring the characters from the main cast of My Little Pony Will Of Fire. During one rainy night, everyone had come over to Golden Oaks Library to visit. With nothing to do, Twilight decides to breakout an old board game for such an occasion called "Ultimate Quest". After Flareon, Twilight, and the other's choose their characters, they embark upon an imaginary adventure within a fantasy setting. Due to the roll of a dice, Pinkie Pie was selected to be the Dungeon Master, and serves as the game's referee and storyteller, while also maintaining the setting in which the adventures occurs and playing the role of the inhabitants. Flareon and the other's characters form a party that interacts with the setting's inhabitants and each other. Together they solve dilemmas, engage in battles, gather treasure, and obtain knowledge.

Pony Trek

"Pony Trek" is an animated feature film starring the characters from the main cast of My Little Pony Will Of Fire. On the day of Flareon's birth, his father Nova dies on his ship in a last stand against a mysterious alien time-traveling vessel looking for Ambassador Twilight, who, in this time, is a filly on Lucin disdained by her neighbors for her half-alien heritage. Years later, Flareon has grown into a young troublemaker. Challenged by Captain Shinning Armor to realize his potential in Sunfleet, he comes to annoy instructors like young Commander Twilight. Suddenly, there is an emergency at Lucin and the newly commissioned USS Equestria is crewed with promising cadets like Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and even Flareon himself, thanks to Fluttershy's medical trickery. Together, this crew will have an adventure in the final frontier where the old legend is altered forever as a new version of it begins.

Space Wars

"Space Wars" is an animated feature film starring the characters from the main cast of My Little Pony Will Of Fire. The movie opens to a Rebel ship being boarded by the tyrannical Destro. The plot then follows the life of a simple farm boy, Flareon, as he and his newly met allies Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie attempt to rescue a Rebel leader, Princess Twilight, from the clutches of the Empire. The conclusion is culminated as the Rebels, including Flareon and flying ace Shinning Armor, make an attack on the Empire's most powerful and ominous weapon, the Death Star.
      Last edited by DragonDan2453; 08-13-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Bacon Mane
      Arrogant

Bits
      Bits
      I'm looking forward to this masterpiece.

When is the expected premier date?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonDan2453 View Post
      Song List

Season 1
      Mr. Sandman, Every Woman In The World, Baby Come Back, Highway Star, Dude Looks Like A Lady, That Smell, When I Grow Up, The Resist Stance, I Wanna Rock, I'm A Believer, I'm In The Band, Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Season 2
      Trigger On My Fire, Crazy Train, Changes, You're The Best Around, Shake The Mountain, Shipoopi, Thunderstruck, Just The Two Of Us, I Need A Hero, Before I Forget, My Best Friends, Know Your Enemy, Welcome To The Jungle, Stricken, Underdog, Together Forever

Season 3
      Don't You Forget About Me, Ghostbusters Theme, Party Rock Anthem, Blue Da Ba Dee, It's The End Of The World, Back in the Saddle Again, Deep Inside Your Heart P4G, Party Hard, Gangnam Style, Hard To Handle, A Whole New World

Season 4
      Vacation, Surfin' USA, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Calling Dr. Love, Pour Some Sugar On Me, Love In An Elevator, Rock You Like A Hurricane, Nothin' But A Good Time, Don't Stop Believin, Speedin, Mission Impossible Theme

Season 5
      Bundy, Anarchy In The UK, Lights Out, I Don't Care I Love It, Beat City, Back In Black, Through The Fire And Flames
      No Bring Me To Life?

I'm disappointed.

Romance
      Between Flareon and Twilight, MLP:WOF has some beautiful romance scenes.
      There better be sex. That was something important that MLP:FiM lacked.

Parodies
      MLP:WOF has a lot of parodies. Scooby Doo, NASCAR, Total Drama Island, Star Wars, you name it, MLP:WOF has got it.
      There better fucking be Prototype.
      Likes Nightseeker liked this post

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      myPony.jpg

Here's a picture of the protagonist Flareon from MLP:WOF

I'll get MLP:WOF made when I win the lottery so that way I can make it as good as it needs to be.
      Hire a team of expert animators and stuff to help me make it.
      Or I could somehow convince Hasbro to help me make it but I highly doubt that will ever happen.
      I probably have a better chance at winning the lottery.
      Last edited by DragonDan2453; 08-07-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      MLP:WOF

Full Throttle
      Car List

Flareon - 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
      Nitro Boost - 2014 Nissan GT-R
      Rainbow Dash (Human)- 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
      Fluttershy (Human)- 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo
      Applejack (Human)- 2005 Toyota Supra
      Rarity (Human)- 2012 Aston Martin DB9 Volante
      Pinkie Pie (Human) - 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
      Shining Armor (Human) - 2009 Corvette Z06

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      When I was trying to decide on the title for my MLP:FIM Remix I was looking for 3 things

1. It sounds cool
      2. Has a meaning to it
      3. Goes well with Flareon and fire

Then I remembered something from Naruto
      "The Will of Fire"
      It means that love is the key to peace

So that is how I decided on My Little Pony: Will Of Fire

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      For a MLP:WOF videogame, it would either be a RPG-style "Tales" type of game, or it would be a fighter-style "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm" type of game.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Equestria Girls vs Full Throttle

Equestria Girls - teenagers
      Full Throttle - adults
      Winner = Full Throttle

Equestria Girls - high school
      Full Throttle - underground racing
      Winner = Full Throttle

Equestria Girls - dancing and stuff(?)
      Full Throttle - cars
      Winner = Full Throttle

Overall Winner
      Full Throttle

Ok, well I guess the one thing Equestria Girls beats Full Throttle in is the amount of human versions of MLP characters.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      MLP:WOF has the potential to become even more popular and better overall than MLP:FIM
      Easier said than proven right now because MLP:FIM is the one produced and MLP:WOF isn't
      Last edited by DragonDan2453; 08-07-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Baron
      I've finally done it! Another
      great invention complete!

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      Win the Lottery? Good luck with that

Keep workin, kid.

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      You're going to have to win 5 or 6 lotteries to make it. Maybe more.
      Considering all the movies, tv shows, Disney songs, regular songs, and separate anime (each owned by a different writer/singer/studio etc.), you have a lot of red tape to cut through. You would have to pay boatloads of cash to each and every one of the owners of those series to make even one episode of MLP:WoF. Either that or lose everything you own in the resulting lawsuit for using their material without permission.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonDan2453 View Post
      Equestria Girls vs Full Throttle

Equestria Girls - teenagers
      Full Throttle - adults
      Winner = Full Throttle

Equestria Girls - high school
      Full Throttle - underground racing
      Winner = Full Throttle

Equestria Girls - dancing and stuff(?)
      Full Throttle - cars
      Winner = Full Throttle

Overall Winner
      Full Throttle

Ok, well I guess the one thing Equestria Girls beats Full Throttle in is the amount of human versions of MLP characters.
      I don't understand. What makes adults better than teenagers? Plus, in my personal opinion dancing is better than cars. But that's just me.
      Thanks Philomena thanked for this post

Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast