FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
      Currently pending.

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Just by saying that close-minded statement, I truly believe that YOU are being close-minded Dan.

Seriously, your ideas are kinda... bad. I've read all your episode descritions, and most of them really don't fit in with the show canon. As said earlier, you can probably go on Fimfiction and post all your ideas as a large fanfic, as it all seems to be one.

Azure Kay, away! -flies off on a jetpack-
      This is a tale revolting around The Azure
      The door that leads to the future
      Calamity Trigger
      The thick awakened chaos
      Continuum Shift
      The forgotten banquet of past and future
      ChronoPhantasma
      THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING

Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best Writer
      Bits
      Chapter 1
      The Chosen One

In Equestria 10,000 years ago, there was an era called the Dark Ages, a time when the sun never rose and it was night the entire day. There was no happiness, no joy, no hope, only total darkness. Alexei, a dragon that commanded the shadows, terrorized Equestria along with his army of shadow dragons and attempted to annihilate every last pony that stood in his way in order to completely takeover Equestria. When Alexei's domination of Equestria was almost complete, 6 alicorn ponies, each possessing an elemental power, rose up to challenge Alexei and his army. The element of fire Nova, the element of lightning Bolt, the element of water Aqua, the element of wind Gale, the element of earth Onyx, and the element of ice Crystal. Thanks to Nova's supreme leadership skills and charisma, more and more ponies everyday banded together to fight back against Alexei. The war against Alexei lasted for 20 long years. With the help of Princess Estellise, Nova and the Elemental Warriors learned a 6-pointed seal formation and were able to seal Alexei into the form of a stone statue finally ending the war. The sun that was long forgotten finally appeared granting Equestria the warm, holy light. Legend says Alexei will one day return and attempt to conquer Equestria, but the chosen one, an alicorn pony with an elemental power who was once a human, will one day appear and fight against the newly revived Alexei and defeat him once and for all. After closing the book, Celestia puts it back on the shelf. She then walks over to the window and looks into the night sky and replies "I wonder when that time will come." Celestia smiles and then walks back to her bed and goes to sleep.

The next day, in Golden Oak Library, Twilight awakens from her sleep and begins to stretch. "I have a felling that this is going be another great day" she said. Twilight opens up the curtains letting the warm sunlight into the house, "Don't you agree Spike?". Spike became annoyed by the sunlight in his face and turned to his side. Twilight then jumps down from her bed and says "Come on Spike, up and at 'em!". "Wake me up in about 2 or 3 hours" Spike replied and soon fell back to sleep. Twilight smiles, walks downstairs, and goes to the front doors and opens it see everyone already busy in another normal day in Ponyville. As Twilight walks through town, she spots Mr. and Mrs. Cake preparing to open up shop. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Cake" Twilight happily replies, "I can't wait to try those new cupcakes." "Why hello there Twilight!" said Mrs. Cake. "Don't you worry, they will be ready in no time." Twilight looks around and says "Is Pinkie Pie up yet?" Mr. Cake turns around and says "I think she went over to visit Applejack." "Oh ok, I think I go over there to" Twilight responded. She waves goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Cake and heads for Apple Acres.

As Twilight was nearly there, she stops, and spots an unconscious pony lying on the ground. Twilight rushes to the ponies' aid and says to herself "I hope they are ok." When Twilight reaches the spot she softly nudges the unconscious pony and says "Hey, are you ok?" The pony begins to wake up and mutters "Who are you...where am I?" " I'm sorry, where are my manners," Twilight replies embarrassed. "My name is Twilight Sparkle. I live in Golden Oak Library in Ponyville. I was heading for Apple Acres and found you lying unconscious here. What is your name?" The pony still confused replies "Daniel...Daniel Reid." Twilight laughs and says "That's a strange name for a pony." The pony becomes agitated at what this strange creature had just called him and says "I'm not a pony." Twilight quickly says "Do you live around here? I've never seen you before, but then again I just moved into Ponyville a couple days ago and I'm still getting to know the ponies around here. Still, it is rare to find a male alicorn pony, especially one with a fire emblem cutie mark. Daniel, already agitated at being called a pony once, decided he has had enough. "I told you I'm not a..." As Daniel attempted to point his arm at Twilight, he is shocked to find a hoof in the spot where his hand once was. Twilight still confused as to Daniel's strange behavior replies "Um, are you sure your ok." Daniel not paying any attention at all to her words gets up and rushes over to a nearby pond. As Daniel heads for the pond, he notices he is running on all fours instead of 2 legs. Trying hard not to panic, Daniel rushes to the pond and hopes that what he has feared happened, didn't. When Daniel reaches the pond, he looks into the water as his reflection. Words to describe the horror at his own reflection fail to come together in Daniel's mind as all that comes out of his mouth is a loud scream. Twilight, puzzled as to what Daniel was screaming about, attempts to go over to him to see what was wrong, but is stopped by the arrival of her friends, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie.

Applejack walks over to Twilight and says "Hey Twilight, how's it going?" Twilight still starring at Daniel doesn't respond. Applejack looks at Daniel who is still starring at his own reflection in the water. "Who is that Twilight? I don't think I've ever seen him before." said Applejack. Rarity replies "Me either." Rainbow Dash smiles and says "I know, it's her new boyfriend." Twilight, who was previously preoccupied at watching Daniel, quickly responds "What?! No he isn't Rainbow Dash, that's not funny." Twilight begins to blush and says "Let's...let's go over and ask him." Twilight and the others begin to walk over to him. Daniel still shocked as to what has happened to him says to himself "This isn't happening...this can't be happening!" Rainbow Dash flies over to Daniel and taps him on the shoulder and says "Hey, are you ok?" Daniel jumps back and turns around. "Don't touch me you..." Daniel, still shocked by his own reflection, is completely confused as to why a horse was flying in front of him. "What are you, some type of flying-horse-thing? he said. Rainbow Dash, surprised as what Daniel had called her, angrily says "Flying-horse-thing? Hey! Is that some kind of insult?" Twilight comes forward and says "Calm down Rainbow Dash, we aren't here to start fighting with him." Twilight turns to Daniel and says "You said your name is Daniel Reid right? That's a strange name for a pony, are you sure that's your name?" Daniel quickly replies "Yes, my name is Daniel, and I'm not a pony, I'm a human." Everyone looks at Daniel puzzled. "A human, what is that?" said Pinkie Pie. In almost no time at all, Twilight and the others attempt to talk to Daniel at the same time.

After finally recovering the shock he sustained from seeing his own reflection, Daniel quickly calms everyone down. "Ok, just hold on a minute," Daniel replied, "There are some things I need answers for." Daniel takes a deep breath and says "First off, what kind of horses are you?" Twilight responds "We prefer the term ponies." For some reason, Daniel becomes annoyed by her response. "Fine," Daniel says, "Ponies...what kind of ponies are you?" Twilight points to herself and Rarity, "Me and Rarity are unicorns, we have the ability to use magic with our horns." Just the word magic is enough to make Daniel laugh, "Magic? Yeah, ok sure, whatever you say." He looks at Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy and says "What about you two?" Fluttershy replies "Um, me and Rainbow Dash are..." Fluttershy's voice becomes too soft to be able to hear. "Are what?" says Daniel. Rainbow Dash speaks up for Fluttershy and says "We're pegasus, we have wings and are able to fly. Rainbow Dash flies around in the sky and comes back down and says "See?" Daniel not paying any attention to her looks at Applejack and Pinkie Pie and says "What about you two?" Applejack says "We're earth ponies." "And what?" says Daniel. "That's it" Applejack replies. "So earth ponies don't have any abilities?" said Daniel "That sucks." Applejack trying to redeem the name for all earth ponies everywhere quickly says "You would be surprised at what us earth ponies can do, for instance I can..." Daniel interrupts her and says "Whatever, I really don't care." Applejack gives Daniel an angry scowl. "So, what about me?" he says, "I have both a horn and wings." Twilight replies "You're an alicorn." Daniel still trying to figure out the terms unicorns, pegasus, and earth ponies replies "Ali-what?" "Alicorn, a pony that has both a horn and wings." Twilight says. "Female alicorns are pretty rare, but male alicorn are even rarer. I think you're the first male one I have seen." "So, alicorns are rare?" says Daniel. "Yes" Twilight replies, "For a alicorn and a unicorn, pegasus, earth pony to have an alicorn baby is around a 10% chance, but for 2 alicorns, an alicorn baby is about a 90% chance." "Ok, what about cutie marks? What are they? said Daniel curiously. "Cutie marks are a symbol that tells about a ponies' personality, proclivity, or talent." replied Twilight. Daniel looks at his cutie mark on his thigh. "A fire emblem?" says Daniel puzzled, "I wonder what that means?" "You have a cutie mark and you don't even know what it means?" replies Rainbow Dash. "Well of course not, why would I?" says Daniel angrily, "I just got turned into a horse with a horn and wings into a world where horses can talk, fly, and use magic, and I'm supposed to know what this mark on my thigh means?" "Well excuse me, sorry for asking Mr. Grouchy Pants" said Rainbow Dash. Daniel tries to calm down and thinks to himself "Ok, I'm a horse in a world full of talking horses, common sense pretty much doesn't exist here. Let's see, I need to go see the president or whoever is in charge of this world and hopefully maybe they know what's going on here." Daniel looks at Twilight and says "Hey Twilight, who is in charge of this..." Daniel signals to Twilight to help him out. "Equestria" Twilight replied. "...Equestria. Is there a president or leader in charge here that I can talk to?" said Daniel. "That would be Princess Celestia, she lives in Canterlot, which is the capital of Equestria. You could say she is our main leader." said Twilight. "Where I come from, a country where one person rules over everything is called a dictator, and it means that..." Daniel trails off and stops due Twilight and the other's reactions to what he just said. "You know what, never mind. Ok, let's go to Canterlot. Hopefully Celestia knows why I'm here in this world." Daniel replied, as he along with everyone, decided to head for Canterlot to speak with Princess Celestia.

Eventually Daniel and the others make it to Canterlot. After entering the city, they make their way into Canterlot Castle where they find Princess Celestia in her throne room. Princess Celestia spots Twilight. "Why hello there Twilight, do you need help with anything?" Twilight replies "Actually Celestia there is, you see we have someone that wants to meet with you." Twilight looks behind her and signals for Daniel to come forward. Daniel appears before Celestia and says "Hello, Princess Celestia. Hi, my name is Daniel Reid, and I woke up in this world and somehow became a pony. I was wondering if you could help me figure out why." Princess Celestia spots Daniel's fire emblem cutie mark and speaks in a soft voice, "The chosen one has appeared." Celestia then kneels down before him. Daniel, already used to being called weird names by now, is shocked to being call this new nickname. "Wait...what did you just call me?" he replied. Everyone, except Rainbow Dash, also kneels down before Daniel. Rainbow Dash looks around at everyone and says " What are you doing?" Twilight looks at Rainbow Dash and says "Don't argue, just do it!" "Fine" replied Rainbow Dash and she reluctantly kneels down like everyone else. Daniel looks around confused. "Um...ok. You guys are kind of freaking me out more than usual and I've already gone through the whole talking horse thing already." Daniel walks up to Princess Celestia and says "May I ask why you just called me the chosen one." Princess Celestia gets up and goes to a wall and reveals a hidden button which she then activates it. The wall goes upward reveling a secret room. Princess Celestia looks back behind her and says "Please follow me everyone, there is something I need to show you." Daniel and the others reluctantly follow Princess Celestia into the secret room which soon closes behind them. Soon after lights begin to activate above them lighting the dark room revealing 5 large stone tablets before them. They follow Princess Celestia to the 1st stone tablet on the left. Princess Celestia begins to speak "Welcome to the Hall of Pophecy!" Twilight looks around the room and says "I didn't know a room like this existed in the castle. Celestia replies "This room along with these stone tables have existed as long as Canterlot for nearly 10,000 years ago. Princess Estellise, the 1st princess of Equestria, who founded Canterlot, also made this room along with the 5 stone tablets. Throughout generation and generation of prince and princesses, his room has been kept secret by each one, and they have passed that secret down ever since, which is why I know about it." Princess Celestia shows them the 1st stone tablet and begins to speak, "This tablet here shows the Elemental Warriors battling against Alexei." She moves to the 2nd tablet. "This one here shows the Elemental Warriors sealing Alexei and turning him into a stone statue." Celestia moves to the 3rd tablet. "This tablet shows Alexei breaking free from his seal and attempting to take over Equestria." She moves to the 4th tablet. "This one shows a human becoming an alicorn with an elemental power who manages to defeat Alexei." Daniel looks at the 5th tablet and says "What about this one?" He looks at the tablet trying to see if he could figure out what it means. "It looks like the alicorn is in the middle of these 6 badges around him and 2 other ponies. The one in front of him looks like a female pony and they are holding up what looks like a baby with a tiara and light is shinning from the clouds above onto the all 3 of them." Princess Celestia smiles and replies "this last on here tells of how the chosen one must marry a pony who possesses an element of harmony who in part will bear the new future princess of Equestria."

Daniel, already have been through a great ordeal of constant surprises already, can't even comprehend what he has just heard Princess Celestia say. Daniel turns to Celestia "Who are these 6 users of the Elements of Harmony?" "You've been with them this entire time." Princess Celestia said and she points to Twilight and the others. Daniel looks at them and looks back at Celestia. Daniel begins to stutter in his speech "You mean you that I...and one of them...and we need to get...and then we need to...?" Celestia laughs at Daniel's reaction and says "That's right." Daniel was at a lost of words. Becoming a pony, being called the chosen one, and now being told he had to marry one of the 6 ponies he had just met and they were going to have a kid. "Ok, this has been fun and all, but this obviously a dream, and all this is just a figment of my imagination, " he said, "I'm going to wake up right now." Daniel closed his eyes and waited to finally wake up from this nightmare, but when he opened his eyes again, he still saw everyone looking at him. Daniel closed his eyes again and said "Right now." He opened his eyes to once again to see nothing had changed. Daniel started to lose his patience and begin to use his right arm to punch himself repeatedly in the face saying "Why... won't...I...wake...UP!" Daniel then punched himself so hard in the face he knocked himself out. Daniel begin to wake up to see the dark shadow of a silhouette in front of him and said "Mom, is that you? I had just this weird dream that I was a horse is a world full of weird, annoying, talking horses." When the silhouette becomes clearer, he sees Pinkie Pie looking directly at him at says "Hey, are ok you Daniel?" Daniel quickly gets back up and retreats backwards to see everyone once again looking at him and if he had done something strange. "Ok, so I guess this isn't a dream, this is real...great." he said in a disappointing voice. "Have you made your choice Daniel" Celestia replied. Daniel turns to look at Twilight and the others and turns back to Celestia and says "Um...can I get some time to think about this? In my world marriage is a pretty serious deal, and I want to make sure I'm making the right choice and not the wrong one." Celestia smiles and says "Yes, of course." She turns to Twilight and the others and says, "Everyone, this is a very important task, one of you will be marrying Daniel and both of you will have a child that will eventually take over my position as leader of Equestria." Celestia then turns to Daniel and says "Please come back here tomorrow with everyone after you've made your decision." Daniel and the others begin to leave when Princess Celestia interrupts them and says 'Oh yes, before I forget." She looks and Daniel, "What you would like to be called? Your human name won't do you much good here. Is there a different name you would like to be called?" Daniel thinks hard for a while and says "Well, my cutie mark is a fire emblem, so that means that I have the power of fire. I need a name that sounds cool, is fire related, and is easy to say. How about Flareon?" "Flareon. Very well, then it is settled. From this day now on, you will be called Flareon," Celestia said with a smile.

Flareon and the others, along with Princess Celestia leave the Hall of Prophecy. Princess Celestia waves goodbye to them as they begin to head back to Ponyville. Twilight and the others stop half-way there and begin to talk about Flareon. "So, what do you all think about this?" Twilight said. "I'm not really sure. I mean Flareon is a nice guy and all, kind of, but I'm not sure he's my type," replied Applejack. "Same here. I doubt he is the stallion I'm looking for," Rarity said. "I don't know, I guess he's nice," Fluttershy muttered. The mood suddenly changed as everyone began to fight over who would marry Flareon. "He's obviously going to pick me. I am after all the coolest out of all of us," replied Rainbow Dash. "In you dreams Rainbow Dash, what he wants is a country girl," said Applejack. "All of you are out of your league. What Flareon wants is a mare with fashion and glamor." Rarity said as she flaunted her mane. Fluttershy looks at Twilight who was the only one not joining in on the debate. "What about you Twilight? Do you think Flareon is going to pick you?" Rainbow Dash begins to laugh and says "Twilight? The egghead? There's no way he's going to pick her. I mean no offense Twilight, but I doubt Flareon is interested in your book collection." Twilight's ears begin to drop, but Applejack comes to her defense. "Now hush Rainbow Dash, Twilight has just a good of a chance for Flareon picking her and the rest of us." Rainbow Dash crosses her arms, "Hmph. We will see about that." She then put her right hoof out and says, "May the best mare win!" All the others join in agreement. For them, love is war, and this was one war that they were set on winning. Soon after a voice said "You do know that I can hear you right?", Twilight and the others turn around to see Flareon looking at them as if he was waiting for them to finish. "Sorry about that," Twilight said, "We're coming." Flareon and the others then head back to Ponyville as the girls begin their battle to win over Flareon.

Later on, Flareon is walking through the town of Ponyville remembering what he was told a few minutes before. Everyone would go back to their houses and prepare. Flareon would go meet at each of their houses for a while to decide on if he wanted to marry one of them. Flareon decided to go to Apple Acres first, where Applejack lives. While Flareon was walking down the path to her house, he began to talk to himself, "Why me? Chosen one? This all is just too crazy to be real, but then again this isn't a dream. Marriage? I've never even had a girlfriend and now I have to get married?" Flareon sighs to himself as he finally makes it to Apple Acres. Unfortunately for Flareon, he is soon swarmed by Applejack and 3 other ponies. "Welcome to Apple Acres, home to the Apple Family," Applejack said. Before Flareon could react, an elder pony came up close to him with her eyes wide, staring at him. "Flareon is it? So you're young whippersnapper that wants to marry my grand daughter? Quick question, how many seeds does an apple have on average?" Flareon was completely baffled and replied, "What are you talking about?" Applejack quickly moved the elder pony away from Flareon and said, "Sorry, that's my grandma Granny Smith, she's a little...well you know." Next a big, red pony came forward and looked at Flareon and simply nodded and said "Eeyup." He then extended his arm and Flareon shook it. "That's my older brother, Big McIntosh, he doesn't talk a lot," Applejack replied, "He's always been like that." Next a small pony came up to Flareon and said, "Hi Flareon, my name is Apple Bloom. My big sister told me your a chosen one that is here because your going to marry Applejack. Well look no further, she is the best pony in all of Equestria." Just as she finished Flareon's stomach began to growl. "Oh that's right," Flareon said, "I haven't eaten anything at all today." Just as Flareon uttered those words, he was quickly pulled by everyone and forced to sit at a panic table. Soon after a pie was place in front of him. "This apple pie is the pride and joy of Apple Acres, ain't nothing in Equestria like it," Applejack said confidently. Flareon took a bite of the pie and replied, "Wow! This is the best pie I have ever tasted." Little did Flareon know, that just by saying that, he had set off a tilde wave of pure chaos. Applejack, Apple Bloom, Big McIntosh, and Granny Smith set down plates of food after food until Flareon was completely buried. Flareon managed to crawl out from under the food mountain and quickly ran away as fast his legs would carry him. Flareon then stopped to catch his breath and said, "Ok, Applejack and her family are nice and all, but way too crazy. I don't think I would last an entire day living there." Flareon imagined in his mind a list containing Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. Flareon then crossed Applejack off the list.
      Lols Cyrus Lol'd

Secret

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by DragonDan2453 View Post
      If anyone here can convince me to stay here again, go for it
      other than that I will be leaving here after Saturday

I tried to give you guys a second chance, but you blew it
      I can't say I'm disappointed with the people on this site, but then again I did leave the 1st time for the same reason
      Why should anyone convince you to stay? You clearly don't want to be any place where someone isn't kissing your butt or fawning over your, quite frankly, awful ideas. Everyone here gave YOU a second chance by trying to help you improve your work, not the other way around. Your overinflated sense of superiority and your ridiculous martyr complex are only going to stand in the way of trying to focus and develop your creativity. If you're leaving then be done with it and stop trying to drag the process out so someone will beg you to stick around.
      Likes Twilight Sparkle, Cyrus liked this post

Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best Writer
      Bits
      It's 1vs100 and you guys still can't bring me down
      Even with your close-minded comments
      I almost feel sorry for you guys

Almost...

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Almost? I DO pity you. I've never pitied anyone before. People tried to help you and instead you choose to devote your time, energy and worst of all your money to a project that will yield no benefits. But that's the path you've chosen I guess. You know, after you left the first time I started to feel kinda bad about the way I acted. I thought "Maybe I should have tried to handle that better." I even considered throwing some apologies around the site for my behavior. But your return visit to our site has cleared my conscience. I have no regrets. You're the same as ever, and I'm almost sure you always will be.

Why wait to leave? Goodbye DragonDan.
      Last edited by Pwny Express; 08-15-2013 at 04:35 PM.
      Thanks Philomena thanked for this post
      Likes Cyrus, Philomena, Evilmissingno000 liked this post

Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      Closing this as it's not getting anywhere anytime soon, OP said he's leaving, and i fear this is just going to end up being a big hole of wasted breath and time.

If OP returns at a later date, PM me to reopen this.
      Last edited by Rainbow Dash; 08-15-2013 at 05:09 PM.
      Thanks Vegeta thanked for this post
      Likes Cyrus, Vegeta liked this post

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112