FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yo Wut Up :P

Yo-la to mah bro-za!

Geeky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
      Hehe, alright, just let me know when you'd like me to start the review process
      Alright bro, it's ready.
      Join the fight! Join the ABITF today!

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      To begin, you may want to consider his name. While we’re not explicitly against having ponies with the same name, it may be a bit confusing since there is a canon character named Cloudchaser. It may become a bit difficult for people who are new to RPing with your character to tell if you’re meant to be RPing the canon character or your own character. A change of name is ultimately up to you, though. If you’re really attached to that name, you can keep it.

Regarding the background, there isn’t a whole lot for us to get an idea of what he’s like around other ponies or what his life growing up was really like. There seem to be some vague but constant money troubles but not a lot more than that is explained about his family or home life. I’m not really sure what kind of taxation system exists in Equestria, so I’m wary of accepting a submission that has tax issues as a pivotal part of a character’s backstory. In addition, the Everfree Forest is a pretty untamed place. It’s not a place that most ponies would be able to survive on a whim.

About his cutie mark, we’ve decided that the max level of game technology would be arcade style cabinets, so an xbox controller would be out of place. I’d also like to hear a bit about how he got his cutie mark and what it means to/for him.

His personality is really, really short. It doesn’t need to be a full paragraph or anything, just try to add some more details about how he acts around other ponies – just some information that gives us a more fleshed out look at his personality.

Finally, regarding the appearance, we currently don’t accept the bat-winged ponies. Our standing theory is that the guards we saw with Luna on Nightmare Night were regular royal guards in costumes and that no bat-winged ponies exist apart from that.

If you have any questions or if you need clarification on anything, feel free to let me know.

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

Yo-la to mah bro-za!

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
      To begin, you may want to consider his name. While we’re not explicitly against having ponies with the same name, it may be a bit confusing since there is a canon character named Cloudchaser. It may become a bit difficult for people who are new to RPing with your character to tell if you’re meant to be RPing the canon character or your own character. A change of name is ultimately up to you, though. If you’re really attached to that name, you can keep it.

Regarding the background, there isn’t a whole lot for us to get an idea of what he’s like around other ponies or what his life growing up was really like. There seem to be some vague but constant money troubles but not a lot more than that is explained about his family or home life. I’m not really sure what kind of taxation system exists in Equestria, so I’m wary of accepting a submission that has tax issues as a pivotal part of a character’s backstory. In addition, the Everfree Forest is a pretty untamed place. It’s not a place that most ponies would be able to survive on a whim.

About his cutie mark, we’ve decided that the max level of game technology would be arcade style cabinets, so an xbox controller would be out of place. I’d also like to hear a bit about how he got his cutie mark and what it means to/for him.

His personality is really, really short. It doesn’t need to be a full paragraph or anything, just try to add some more details about how he acts around other ponies – just some information that gives us a more fleshed out look at his personality.

Finally, regarding the appearance, we currently don’t accept the bat-winged ponies. Our standing theory is that the guards we saw with Luna on Nightmare Night were regular royal guards in costumes and that no bat-winged ponies exist apart from that.

If you have any questions or if you need clarification on anything, feel free to let me know.
      Name: I'll change it to Skywing if it's open.

Background: I'll edit the background when I'm more awake, I can't think for shit when I'm tired. Btw, most of the background is based on me real events that have happened in my life. If you want to know more I'll be more than happy to elaborate.

Cutie Mark: The cutie mark was given to me by a friend. She gave it to me when I showed extensive skills at a game I never played before. But I will be sure to change it as soon as I get the chance.

Personality: Same goes with this; I'll be sure to change it when I'm more awake.

Appearance: images (69).jpg ... My pony is/I am a mix... But if the answer is till no, I'll change it.

Join the fight! Join the ABITF today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12