FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: OC: Aurora

"I dont even like
      chocolate"

Awesome

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Aurora

Name: Aurora

Species: Pegasus

Approximate age: (In human years) 10-12

Picture and/or Description:
      fat_kid_by_murishadow-d502sxw.jpg

Background: Aurora lives in the cheaper part of Cloudsdale, she lives with her mom who does embroidering for a living and her little sister. She goes to the normal school with the other foals. She attended the Flight Camp along with Scootaloo and Orion Comet and at first she did good till a wing broke, and the other was badly dislocated and chips four teeth during the freefall portion of the test making her fail the test and go to the Gate of Shame. Since then she has been stuck on the clouds and has to rely on her mom to haul her around on the carriage. She has a interesting life, she was among the many foals that were taken to the Rainbow Factory along with her friends, OC and Scootaloo and she managed to escape when RD and her assistant realized a picture of a family and a box of crayons could make rainbows. She has also gone on a adventure when she though her mother left her behind at the store and rode the bus to the next stop on her Mother’s list. Since then she still lives with her mother and younger sibling and still has yet to pass her flight exam.
      (ass seen in http://youtu.be/n7HrijDkfHc and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9kEJ...2E2C1E3085C4C7)

Personality: Aurora is a socially awkward filly, she doesn’t have a lot of friends and she seems a little of a ditz sometimes. She is easily offended especially when shes called the fat kid of the group but shes also out spoken and is good at randomly yelling out facts about her family.

Cutie Mark: A thing of glue
      A few weeks before Flight Camp, Aurora was doing arts and crafts in her classroom when she was given glue to put the picture on with. She was told a small amount and when she tried, the cap flew off and glue poured everywhere. It got all over her hooves and she was soon covered in glue and when she tried to stand to wash it all off she got glued to the ground. She struggled to get loose only to fall to the floor, getting her wings and side glued to the ground. The teacher and her former classmates had to help her get free and after school was out she was finally free and was able to go home. The same thing happened to her several more times through put the school year till the teacher took the glue away from her. Her talent is to get covered and stuck in glue.

Both RP

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Before we start reviewing this... Aurora is listed as a CC in this submission. I can see the character in the fanon works you linked, but as these videos are not developed by the show's writing staff, they are not considered canon.

If she is in fact a canon character/background character, does she have any other fanon names? Would you be able to provide an episode/time spot where she appears in the show? I was unable to find anypony by this name on the MLP Wikia.

If @Aurora is actually just an OC, that's fine too! Just let me know so I can edit the thread.

"I dont even like
      chocolate"

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      I wasn't sure either, I didn't want to take credit for an oc that wasnt mine. She isn't in the show so I guess she would be a OC then sorry for the mix-up

Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
      I wasn't sure either, I didn't want to take credit for an oc that wasnt mine. She isn't in the show so I guess she would be a OC then sorry for the mix-up
      Do you have permission to use someone else's OC for our RP?

"I dont even like
      chocolate"

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      she's just a character in the videos, basically up for grabs for anything

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      she's just a character in the videos, basically up for grabs for anything
      Not really. She's intellectual property of the person who created her; specifically the user AuroraDawn on FiMFiction, according to the second video linked in the OP. Intellectual property theft is wrong and can often be illegal. Unless you, yourself, are the creator of this character, you need to obtain permission from the creator in order to use her. This is the same principle which applies to using others' art, if you are familiar with that from deviantArt or other websites.

I know this seems pointlessly silly and like it doesn't matter, but put yourself in that person's shoes. What if you came here and wanted to submit your OC, but found out you couldn't... because someone else already took the idea you made and submitted it as their own OC? Kind of like stealing...

I should probably go ahead and mention that based on the show-canon nature of our RP, we wouldn't be able to allow details such as broken wings, mention of a canon relation with Scootaloo (we've never seen her in Flight Camp), or the Rainbow Factory.

You're welcome to try and rework this character into a usable one here, though I'm personally just going to suggest you develop your own OC entirely. If you would prefer to go ahead with reworking and continue to use this idea, I'm going to have to ask that you first contact AuroraDawn for permission and have them send me a message on FiMFiction telling me that they're allowing you to use their OC for RPing here. My FimFiction account can be found here.

Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like help with anything!

"I dont even like
      chocolate"

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      I didn't know that oh well could u close this thread thencand delete pls?

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      I didn't know that oh well could u close this thread thencand delete pls?
      Yeah... sorry to be a thorn in your side, but I've seen it happen before and it's not too fun.

Closing at request of OP.