FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: Hey there!

Baron
      Amused

Bits
      Awards Time Lord
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Hey there!

Pinkie taps at the screen in an attempt to get your attention and smile brightly upon seeing that you finally noticed her, quickly retracting her hoof to wave at you happily.
      “Hey there! I’m Pinkie! But you already knew that, right? I mean Come ON, you can’t call yourself a brony and not know me, because I know EVERYbrony out there! That’s right! I saw how you watched your first episodes of the show and how your smile grew with every next one, along with your love for the ponies~”

Pinkie scrunches up her nose and a bright, cheerful giggle rolls off of her lips, punctuated by an occasional snort. She quickly shakes her head and looks back up at you with a smile before continuing, “Aaaanyhowitzers, as I understand, a submissiony thingy is required to make more friends here, and I’m aaaaaaaall about making new friends as well as making them smile, and making paaaarties~ and do I know how to make parties! Why, just yesterday I had to make this party for somepony who JUST arrived in Ponyville AND it was his birthday! Can you believe it? Arriving in a new place, no friends living here and not even somepony who he knows! Why, I just HAD to make him the biggest, bestest party I could and I only had a bit over an hour to do it! Can you imagine how quickly I had to gather up all the supplies, notify all the ponies, decorate the barn, oh, yeah, I asked Applejack if I could use her barn for the party and she happily agreed to it! She is an incredible friend, as are all friends, because friendship is incredibleeee~!”

Pinkie sings out the last word, raising her muzzle high into the air, but, all of a sudden, she freezes up, a thought striking her and she lowers her gaze to look at you, a sheepish smile un her muzzle, “Oh.. oopsie… I was supposed to talk about myself for this submission thingy-wingy…” Pinkie coughs and nods, attempting to cast a serious expression over her face, though the corners of her lips still remain pulled up in a small smile, before continuing, “Right, so, about me.. I grew up on the rock farm where there… Hey! Waaaait a minute!” Pinkie exclaims pointing a hoof at you through the monitor, “You know all of this already, you silly! So…”

Pinkie tilts her head to the side and puckers her lips, contemplating what to say next before shrugging and straightening out again, her ever-present smile adorning her lips, “Well, You just tell me what I would need to tell you about myself before I get accepted! So, I will be waiting around here for your reply and…”

She blinks and rears back slightly, remembering something, “Oooh, I forgot! I have to get to Applejack’s and give her this box of cupcakes as a thank you for allowing to use her barn for the party!” Pinkie exclaims, showing you a large, pink carton box. She thinks for a moment before a beaming smile settles over her features and she reaches a hoof inside the box and pulls out a delicious-looking cupcake, topped with multi-colored sprinkles and a wavy cap of pink cream before attempting to hoof it over to you, for it to only stop at the screen. She tilts her head to the side, a slightly saddened and disappointed expression coming over her features and she sighs, “I forgot.. I have trouble with these new plasmoid-whatever screens… Well,” she continues, perking up once more, “I will just have to figure something out later, but for now I have to run to Applejack’s place! So, I will catch you lateeer~” She finishes in a sing-song voice before turning about and disappearing in a cloud of pink dust, rushing over to her friend’s place…

__________________________________________________ _________________

Pinkie climbs up the posts until she is finally back at the original post and wipes at her forehead with her hoof, “Phiew.. that was a tougher climb than I expected..”

She sits on her rump and pulls a bottle of sarsaparilla out of.. somewhere… and proceeds to take a long drink. Gulp after gulp she goes until the bottle is empty and she virtually rips the bottle from her lips and slams it down besides her, letting out a very satisfied “Kyaaaah!” as she does so. “That really hit the spot!” Pinkie proclaims, rolling her head and shoulders a small grunt of satisfaction escaping her, and hops to her feet.

“Alright! Time to be boring!” Pinkie pulls out a parchment and looks down at it, her smile faltering somewhat, but she quickly shakes her head and, after clearing her throat, starts to read. “Alrighty, here we go… Name: Pinkie Pie! Yeah, as if you all didn’t know that already!” She finishes the first line with an uncharacteristic snort.

“Gender: mare.” Pinkie raises an eyebrow before twisting her head back and looking down her side and flank, “Yep! I’m quite a mare alright!” She sighs and turns back to the parchment, “species: earth pony….. Guuh.. this is just so dry and boooooring!” Pinkie scrunches up her nose, an expression of something between a pout and a frown coming over her face and continues, “Picture and/or descript…. Gaaah.. this is tooooo boriiiiing!” Pinkie whines shaking the piece of parchment in an extended hoof. She lowers her head and sighs, bringing the accursed thing back into her view and tries to read it once more, “Picture… and/or…….. GYAH! I just can’t take this any moreeee!”

She yells out and quickly turns about, zooming through the door almost instantly, the piece of parchment falling to the ground right besides a spinning down lid from a trash can. If you tilt your monitor down at the right angle, you can make out what is written on the piece of parchment…

Spoiler: lean in closer.. 
      Last edited by User_16; 03-10-2013 at 07:11 PM.
      Likes Roseluck, Raindrops, Vegeta, Chickadee liked this post

Everywhere.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      That's what I call a wall of text.

Kind of cool though.

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Time Lord
      Bits
      Welcome to EqF I can see you love to type.
      01010011011001010111001001110110011001010111001000 10000001100111011101010111001001110101

Everywhere.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Oh you spaced it a little~
      Another space between paragraphs wouldn't hurt.

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Hey Pinkie. Don't mean to be a pain, but if you want in you're going to have to follow the rules like everyone else. Better go look up on what a proper submission should look like.

Baron
      Amused

Bits
      Awards Time Lord
      Bits
      Welp, looks like I will have to do this the boring way... *Pinkie sighs, her ears drooping slightly, but she quickly shakes her head, once more showing her brilliant smile* Alrighty! Up I go then!
      Thanks Applejack thanked for this post
      Likes Vegeta liked this post

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Thanks for doing things the boring way, Pinkie

Welcome to the RP!
      Thanks Applejack thanked for this post

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!