FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Classy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

CC Echo Fleetfoot

Name: Echo Fleetfoot

Species: Pegasus

Approximate age: 20-22

Picture:FleetFoot_zps4320c765.jpg

Background: Fleet was born and raised in Cloudsdale, with a rather normal family. She attended the usual Flight Camp when she was 10 and like other foals she received her cutie mark that same time. She was always one to take the daring trips, weaving in and out of clouds and doing tricks in the air impressing her former camp mates. Her parents put her in many competitions like the Young Flyers Competitions. She was always small for her age and her flight camp teacher said it was a great advantage for such a young filly.

When Fleet was 12, her dad took her to the annual Wonderbolts show, where her heart was flying with the team. She had a goal and she was going to reach it, everyday she would practice, raising her wing power timing herself every lap she did and finally reaching her 14.5 wing power. When she finally turned 18 she tried out for the team, attending the Wonderbolts Academy. After a week of hard work and showing what she had what it takes, she was turned down due to her size. Fleet went home devastated but she didn’t stop there. That rejection letter was pinned up on her wall and it gave her the boost to fight harder. Throughout school while the other ponies did sports or go do their hobbies she would commit her time to training, making herself go farther.

The next year she tried out again, giving it her all and pushing herself farther than her body could take. On the last day of camp, she was put to the test when the captain challenged her to a race to prove her. It was an even race till she pushed ahead and was given first place. She had beaten the fastest Wonderbolt on the team and she was given a spot on the team because of it. After a few years on the team, she had received the title of Fastest Wonderbolt and most determined on the team. She now continues her work with the team while maintaining a fulfilling life in Cloudsdale.

Cutie Mark: A winged horse shoes (as seen above)
      When Fleet was 10 and during the time of Flight Camp, she was challenged to races just after being told by the teacher she had a privilege with her size. Fleet always loved flying and doing tricks and whenever ponies challenged her she always took the offer. At the starting line, her and her challenger waited for the signal to start. They took off and Fleet was falling behind instantly, she growled under her breath and pulled herself in tighter and finally past the other foal. She felt the wind through her mane and she felt her heart fly. The speed was amazing and by the end of the race she stopped with her cutie mark appearing on her flank. She had the talent of quickness and speed.

Use: Both

Other: N/A
      Last edited by Stitch; 07-18-2013 at 08:25 PM.
      Likes Golden Flash liked this post

With determination, I'll fill
      the void between me and you.
      Looking up, I will depart;
      I'll spread my wings and fly.

Confident

Bits
      Bits
      This is an example of what I like to see from everypony around me, dedication to become what they desire most. Those that have dreams and pursuit them with all their heart and never quit is nothing but success in my eyes and always will be.

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Golden Flash View Post
      This is an example of what I like to see from everypony around me, dedication to become what they desire most. Those that have dreams and pursuit them with all their heart and never quit is nothing but success in my eyes and always will be.
      that means a lot thank you
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig

With determination, I'll fill
      the void between me and you.
      Looking up, I will depart;
      I'll spread my wings and fly.

Confident

Bits
      Bits
      Keep up the good work Charlie. I look forward to seeing Echo Fleetfoot in the area more often.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      @Charlie

Looks good. Just a few things to touch up quick:

What's Fleetfoot's actual Wingpower? We tend to use a guideline that Rainbow Dash is the fastest/strongest flyer in the RP (because she's the only one who can perform a Sonic Rainboom), so just make sure it's less than hers.

Equestria, as far as we know, doesn't have "high school". Foals go to what is best described as a one-room primary school, then go off to work on their discovered talent (be it working, like AJ, or studying it, like Twilight) semi-privately. Just tweak that up quick to fit, and you should be good to go!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
      @Charlie

Looks good. Just a few things to touch up quick:

What's Fleetfoot's actual Wingpower? We tend to use a guideline that Rainbow Dash is the fastest/strongest flyer in the RP (because she's the only one who can perform a Sonic Rainboom), so just make sure it's less than hers.

Equestria, as far as we know, doesn't have "high school". Foals go to what is best described as a one-room primary school, then go off to work on their discovered talent (be it working, like AJ, or studying it, like Twilight) semi-privately. Just tweak that up quick to fit, and you should be good to go!
      ok I fix it, she has a 14.5 wing power and I just took away the high school and just said school

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Fair enough, accepted!

Go ahead and use her. Let me know if you'd like a separate RP alt account for the character!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
      Fair enough, accepted!

Go ahead and use her. Let me know if you'd like a separate RP alt account for the character!
      that would be great!