FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
      Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "I'm not sure Lamare...." Dino looked around and heard water coming from one of the walls. He trotted over to it, feeling the walls looking for an opening. "Here, come help me with this!" He continued feeling along the walls, then hit something, and a door opened, flooding the room with water. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... Dino tried keeping his head above water. "Everypony, hang on!"

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare gasped as the water swept into the room. "Yaaaah! I hate water!" She paddles to try and fight the rush of water that poured in, bobbing up and down in the water. "This is the part I...don't like!" Fire was her natural element with her magical capabilities, so it was natural she hated water, though it was reluctant she could swim. "So, are we gonna drown in here?"

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      "I'm not sure Lamare...." Dino looked around and heard water coming from one of the walls. He trotted over to it, feeling the walls looking for an opening. "Here, come help me with this!" He continued feeling along the walls, then hit something, and a door opened, flooding the room with water. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... Dino tried keeping his head above water. "Everypony, hang on!"
      Dark Pasts kept kicking and trying to fly above the water. It was quite difficult, but she kept it going for a bit. She looked at Dino. "Are you okay?!"

She turned to Lamare. "Are you holding up well?"

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino regained some composure and tried to float. "Of course not...I'll try to find a drain or something..." Dino went under the water, searching for something that would prevent the water from coming through the door anymore. Dino was caught in an underwater current, and was swept to a wall where he hit his head. He floated up to the surface, unconscious.

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Walking through the rooms, this next one seemed to be empty. Just a door. Opening it up and walking through, Pwny was suddenly shooting towards the opposite wall and smashed into it. Getting up and looking around, Pwny realized why he had rocketed towards the wall. He wasn't on the wall right now. He had landed on the ground, and the door had opened up into ceiling. Rubbing his head and groaning, Pwny looked up to see he had fallen into some company. "Hey Trinket! I found you. And you're with...um, you weren't with the group. Who's the new pony? Is he an illusion cast by the temple or something?" Pwny gave the Doctor/Time Turner a few pokes to make sure he was solid.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare kept afloat alright in the water. "I'm alright, but I can't say the same for Dino. She replied to Dark, looking over to him floating up on the water surface. She swam over and got a hold of him, keeping his head above the water for air. "How do we get out of this now?" She looked around the room only seeing the opening that the water was coming through and the level getting higher.

"How kind of you to open
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Lamareghini View Post
      Lamare kept afloat alright in the water. "I'm alright, but I can't say the same for Dino. She replied to Dark, looking over to him floating up on the water surface. She swam over and got a hold of him, keeping his head above the water for air. "How do we get out of this now?" She looked around the room only seeing the opening that the water was coming through and the level getting higher.
      Dark Pasts choked and fell under, her body propelling itself under the waves. She swam for a while... until she felt out of breath.

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino came to in the water, spitting some out. I don't feel good... Dino coughed before speaking. "Where am I? Why is there so much water?" He continued trying to stay afloat.

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      "You're in the temple that was dedicated to Discord, and you broke apart the wall causing water to flood into the room and now we're all about to drown!" Lamare replied to Dino. "But if ya can't find an exit, make one!" She held her breath as she dived underwater and swam over to another wall. She took out some waterproof fireworks and lit the fuses, tossing them at the wall which suddenly had a mouth that ate them. Lamare wide eyed as that happened then followed by the explosion that opened a hole in the wall and drained out, herself being sucked in by the rushing current.

"How kind of you to open
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Lamareghini View Post
      "You're in the temple that was dedicated to Discord, and you broke apart the wall causing water to flood into the room and now we're all about to drown!" Lamare replied to Dino. "But if ya can't find an exit, make one!" She held her breath as she dived underwater and swam over to another wall. She took out some waterproof fireworks and lit the fuses, tossing them at the wall which suddenly had a mouth that ate them. Lamare wide eyed as that happened then followed by the explosion that opened a hole in the wall and drained out, herself being sucked in by the rushing current.
      Dark Pasts panicked, getting sucked in by the same current sucking Lamare in. She tried to fly against it, but with no luck.

Her wings soon grew weak. "Gah.. this keeps getting worse..."

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast