FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
      Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Totoro View Post
      Trinket flew through several corridors, noting all the potential discoveries he was passing up on as he went along. Eventually he reached a dead end.

"Unusual... I could've sworn Lamare was this way..." He turned and headed back the way he came, only to reach a separate dead end. "aaaand I'm lost." He sighed, landing with a thud.

At that moment he noticed a pony up ahead who wasn't part of the expedition team. "Uh... Hello?" He called out to the brown colt up ahead.
      The colt stopped in his tracks upon hearing the voice. He turned to face down on of the many dead ends he had come across the last few minutes
      to instead a pony slumped on the floor.

"ello?" He answered back. "Were you the pony I heard crying for help?"

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Pwny watched on as the various traps took hold of his crew and defied all known logic. They seemed to have no discernible control, or even a source. It could be magic of some kind...but magic was usually cast at the time it was desired and only by the one who wanted it to occur. For the temple itself to be sustaining its magic for this long would require a power source of an incredible magnitude. Of course this was the Temple of Chaos. Wait...maybe that's the point. This temple is dedicated to Discord. We're trying to solve these riddles using common sense, but you can't use logic to solve an illogical problem. So let's see. If I were a Spirit of Chaos, what would I do? Looking at the vases that had ensnared Lamare not too long ago, they each in fact had the telltale sign of Discord emblazoned on them. I have an idea. Heading over to some of the vases, Pwny touched them and they too latched around his hooves and began to carry him up to the ceiling. As soon as he was on the ceiling, there was a flash, and was back on the floor, the vases gone from his feet. Pwny started dancing and singing about how he had figured it out.

So when Lamare was on the ceiling, we tried to pull her back down, but we couldn't because she was stuck to the ceiling in a temple of chaos. When I had vases on and went upside down on the ceiling however, I started thinking like a Spirit of Chaos, and thus the floor became the ceiling and the ceiling became the floor. I couldn't pull Lamare 'down' because to Lamare, she was already down. Logic has no place in a temple dedicated to a Spirit of Chaos. No more than it would in the actual magic of Discord, which I'm sure some of us remember from when Discord was in Ponyville. Hard to forget a situation like that. Looking around, Pwny decided he had to find the rest of his group and explain what he had discovered. Pwny gave a wry smile as he stated matter of factly to himself, "It makes sense if you don't think about it. In other words, if we want to make it out of here relatively unscathed, we are going to have to learn to think like a spirit of chaos. We have to be able to follow Discord's 'Wonderland logic'." With that Pwny Rushed off to find everyone and tell them what had happened.

((Just follow my lead and I think this will lead to some cool stuff))
      Last edited by Pwny Express; 07-12-2013 at 11:53 AM. Reason: AJ said so :P
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare didn't really understand as she gave a confused look then shrugged and bounced along as Dino walked off. "I just think this place is nuts, but fun! I wouldn't think about it too hard, but if that's what you think then ok! And how do we get out of this room of never ending stairs? It just goes on, and on, and on, and ooooooon forever! Kinda neat you can walk upside down and not fall though! It's like we have SUPERPOWERS!"

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Whooves View Post
      The colt stopped in his tracks upon hearing the voice. He turned to face down on of the many dead ends he had come across the last few minutes
      to instead a pony slumped on the floor.

"ello?" He answered back. "Were you the pony I heard crying for help?"
      "Probably not. You see, I'm part of an expedition team, and we've all got separated... I was looking for another member who got dragged away by this weird trap thingy and... Wait, who are you?" Trinket stared intently at the colt, wondering how he'd even got here in the first place.

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino stopped. "That's it, superpowers!" Dino flew down a few flights of stairs out of sight, then he flew back up, and smashed into a wall next to Pasts and Lamare. The wall gave way and Dino went flying into another room. "Ow, that hurt..." Dino felt around. "Celestia! Where is my fez??

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      Dino stopped. "That's it, superpowers!" Dino flew down a few flights of stairs out of sight, then he flew back up, and smashed into a wall next to Pasts and Lamare. The wall gave way and Dino went flying into another room. "Ow, that hurt..." Dino felt around. "Celestia! Where is my fez??
      Dark Pasts picked his fez up and handed it to him. "There you are sir. Safe and sound." She ruffled her wings and continued to look around, although she stayed in the same place instead of looking around.

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino took the fez and put it on his head. "Thanks..." He got up and looked around. "The question is, where are we?"

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Totoro View Post
      "Probably not. You see, I'm part of an expedition team, and we've all got separated... I was looking for another member who got dragged away by this weird trap thingy and... Wait, who are you?" Trinket stared intently at the colt, wondering how he'd even got here in the first place.
      "I'm the D-" the colt paused for a moment.

No, he thought, best not to give away too many details about myself so soon after leaving Gallopfrey...

The colt stood up straight, adjusted his tie, and lied. "My name is 'Time Turner.' and you are?"

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Rushing off into the next room, Pwny suddenly had trouble breathing. As he gasped for air he ran back into the last room he had just come from. Peering back through the door it appeared to be a room with some large decorative pool or fountain in it. Oddly enough there were various fish swimming in the air. Okay, let's think. Chaos logic. I can't breathe in there, but the fish can. So that means...

Taking a deep breath and holding it, Pwny walked back into the pool room. Stepping into the pool, he found it was actually quite deep and sank to the bottom. Once he was submerged underwater, Pwny tried to breathe. Figures. This actually isn't all that hard once you get the hang of it. Looking around in the pool, there was a small canal that seemed to lead out of the room. Following it, Pwny swam through and found himself in another pool. Taking another deep breath, he resurfaced and exited the new pool room he now found himself in, preparing himself for whatever challenge he found through next door.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      "Whoo! Way to smash through that wall!" She lit up the room with a flare that she shot up in the room and stayed there like a light. "What do ya make of this?"

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast