FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
      Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Lamare was going down a spiraling staircase sliding down it on the rail, upside down. "Woohoo! They should make this a theme park! It's fun in here!"The jars stopped her and went back up in reverse then down again and she popped back up on a different staircase that was sideways. "I feel like I'm in a painting or something!"

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino nodded at Trinket. "Right, see you soon!" Dino looked around and found a heavy object to try to break the floor to get to Dark Pasts. However, as soon as he turned his back, the floor opened up, and he fell down as well, hitting the floor with a thud. "Sweet mother of Celestia, that hurt!!" Dino grimaced, and looked around the room. Seeing Lamare, he smiled. "Surprise!"

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Trinket flew through several corridors, noting all the potential discoveries he was passing up on as he went along. Eventually he reached a dead end.

"Unusual... I could've sworn Lamare was this way..." He turned and headed back the way he came, only to reach a separate dead end. "aaaand I'm lost." He sighed, landing with a thud.

At that moment he noticed a pony up ahead who wasn't part of the expedition team. "Uh... Hello?" He called out to the brown colt up ahead.

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare looked at Dino and waved with a cheerful grin. "Hello! Whoop!" She said as the jars dragged her along. "They've been taking me everywhere here! It's a fun tour!"

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino smiled at Lamare. Dino then turned and saw Dark Pasts as well. "Oh thank Celestia you are both here! Did you see Trinkets?"

((That was a typo, I meant to see Dark Pasts, but I'm getting the names confused oh well, it's still interesting))

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare shakes her head. "Nope! And I think I've had enough of these now!" She shatters the jars with firebolts that she shoots from her horn then wiggles her hooves around. "That was fun, but it got tiring." She looked to her left and there was a painting of the stair cases. "I thought I recognized those stairs! And this thing is crooked, I'll fix it!" She shifted the painting that also shifted the room around and it was still crooked and she kept moving it back and forth and the room shifted with it. "Why won't this stay in place?"
      Last edited by Lamareghini; 07-11-2013 at 08:27 PM.

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      Dino smiled at Lamare. Dino then turned and saw Dark Pasts as well. "Oh thank Celestia you are both here! Did you see Trinkets?"

((That was a typo, I meant to see Dark Pasts, but I'm getting the names confused oh well, it's still interesting))
      (It's cool. )

Dark Pasts gasped. "Finally! I found you! I'm so glad you're okay! It was really dark where I was. I'm so happy we're all okay! And no... I'm very unsure of where Trinket is."

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino looks around the room, gathering his thoughts. He reaches over and puts on his fez that had fallen off his head. "Yes, it is fortunate we are all ok..." Dino smiled and Dark Pasts, then walked over to Lamare. "But, we have to get out of here. Lamare, will you stop shifting this room?" Dino chuckled.

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare looked at Dino questioningly. "Is that what this does?" She looks at the room as she shifts the painting a few times then grins. "Neat! I found the room control! This is what you wanted me to find, right?"

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      "Do you ever listen?" Dino smiled again. I'll never know why I joined up, but this exhibition is kinda fun. "Alright, come on, lets find a way out!"

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast