FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
      Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Dino started moving after Lamare "Lets follow her, I'm sure it will lead us someplace interesting..." Dino flew up to the ceiling.

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      Dino started moving after Lamare "Lets follow her, I'm sure it will lead us someplace interesting..." Dino flew up to the ceiling.
      Dark Pasts followed Dino happily, as she flew ahead a little bit. Her wings suddenly whipped down as a door opened and enchanted vines pulled and dragged her in the new room.

"Ahhh! Somepony help me!" The door slowly creeked shut.

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare was dragged off into the ceiling room. "Wheee!" She was whisked away into the opening and into a room that was full of, stairs. "This looks somewhat familiar!" She looked at the jars as they kept taking her around the place, going up one flight of stairs the reappearing on another set of stairs that were upside down and she wasn't falling. "This place is awesome!"

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      The colt looked up, nearly spilling his tea over the 'mad hare.' He heard the distant sounds of a mare crying for help.

"Well, that can't be good" he mumbled to himself, "well gents, thanks for the conversation, but it appears I am late for a very important date. Pardon me..."

Gingerly, the colt went to the only door in the room and vanished through it.

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      "No, Dark Pasts!!!" Dino looked down to the floor, and up at the ceiling confused about which way to go. "Sweet Celestia, now we have two missing! How do we solve this??" Think Dino think... "I've got it, all of these things must have a central magic source. There was to be a way to shut down the traps in this area. Trinket, try to see if there's something in this room. Lamare, can you hear me?"
      Last edited by Gummy; 07-11-2013 at 05:08 PM.

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      "got it!" Trinket replied, starting to knock the various artifacts out of the way. He quickly realised that was what had got them into this mess, and started to check more carefully. "I'm not seeing anything, but then again nothing is what it first appears to be!"

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      "Kinda!" She called back as she was going around the room of continuous stairs, the voice somewhat faint though it echoed far enough to hear.. "These are the coolest shoes I've ever had! Actually, the only shoes I've ever had, I don't wear shoes that much cuz I don't go out often or to fancy parties! I'm usually at the parties though but just as the entertainer mostly and I don't mind cuz I LOOOVE doing shows for others! Fireworks are awesome and... She was ranting on from one thing to the next.

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino did a hoofpalm. Lamare, focus! You have to see if there's something that looks like it's controlling everything, maybe it radiates with magic or something. But try to get out of those vases!" Dino then moved to look at the ground where Dark fell through. As the hole was no longer present, it looked just like the rest of the floor, but Dino yelled anyways. "Dark, can you hear me??"

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      Dino did a hoofpalm. Lamare, focus! You have to see if there's something that looks like it's controlling everything, maybe it radiates with magic or something. But try to get out of those vases!" Dino then moved to look at the ground where Dark fell through. As the hole was no longer present, it looked just like the rest of the floor, but Dino yelled anyways. "Dark, can you hear me??"
      Dark Pasts struggled to stand on her hooves. She was in complete darkness, and nothing could be heard. "..." she trotted around and heard nothing. She screamed. "Somepony! Help me!"

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Trinket spread his wings, taking off from the floor. "I'll follow Lamare, try and get her to focus and get out of those pots. You try and find Dark Pasts, and then... wait here I guess." He took off, following Lamares ramblings. "Sweet Celestia, Lamare, do you ever stop?"

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast