FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
      Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Carefully treading into the artifact room, Pwny couldn't help feel somewhat uneasy at the way the artifacts were so perfectly aligned. "Maybe it's just me, but I have never run across an 'organized ruin'. Ruins tend to be described with words like dilapidated, destroyed, and of course ruined. Something about this doesn't seem quite right to me." It was like there was some menacing presence in the air. Not wanting to hold back the group, Pwny pulled a small camera out of his bag and used it to take some pictures of the artifacts, only getting as close to them as he dared to.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      "I've seen old temples before where the only evidence that it's abandoned is the number of cobwebs." Trinket casually remarked, still focusing on a pot, which had an intricate pattern, and a face of a Draconequus emblazoned on it. "Truly fascinating..."
      However, Pwnys comment did spark a small amount of doubt within Trinket. Quickly looking round, he did notice that things seemed a little bit too perfect. "Although, you may have a point...."
      Last edited by Cyrus; 07-11-2013 at 11:32 AM.

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Dark Pasts' ears flattened as she bumped into a vase, causing it to begin rolling on the ground. "Shoot..."

She panicked and looked around.
      Last edited by Seventeen; 07-11-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare looked up close at a vase and gave it a light poke. "Seems harmless enough to me!" Which they seemed til the one she touched stuck itself on her hoof. "Awww, he likes me." Three more of the same type placed themselves on her other hooves likes shoes and she was dancing around. "I'm learning to dance, neat!" The vases took her up the side of a wall then up over onto the ceiling. "I need to get a pair of these!"

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      "That's new..." Trinket said, staring at Lamare. He lifted his camera and took a photograph. "How is it up there?"

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino looked up confused about hear Lamare's voice above him. "What in Celestia are you doing? How did you get up there!!" Dino nervously looked around at the artifacts again. I knew this was too good to be true... Dino looked back at Lamare. "Hurry, let's get Lamare down and get out of here, none of these are real!"

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Pwny flew up to grab Lamare and pull her down, but she was stuck tight to the ceiling. "What do you mean by 'not real'? They're like, trap artifacts or something?" As hard as Pwny pulled, he was unable to free Lamare from the jar's grip on her.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      "I duonn, the jars here just took me up here! Not my intention, but it is fun! Ow!" She yelped a bit when Pwny tried to pull her free. "Doesn't seem like I'm going anywhere!" Which was true til she moved over the ceiling being lead to another hole in the ceiling. "Correction, I am going somewhere! Where we going?" She asks the jars, though not really expecting a response as they dragged her over.

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Bits
      "Should we follow her?" Trinket asked, taking yet another photograph. "It's a shame the artifacts aren't real, but at least we have documentation of the trap systems here." His face was fixed with a large smile, despite the situation.

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "....aaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! -OOOOF!"

The brown colt came flying through into a room after zipping through the tunnel system for what felt like hours. Shaking his head, he once again attempted to make sense of his surroundings.

"Wow-weee! That was a ride. Now- where in the blazes I am now? Let's see, the ground appears to be made of... grass? And what's this, a tea table?"

Sure enough. The colt was face to face to a grand tea table filled with numerous cups of all shapes and sizes. At the far side from where he stood, he could plainly see a trio of stuffed animals: a hare, a mouse, and pony wearing a rather large hat.

"Did I stumble into a fairy tale?" he chuckled to himself.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast