FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Lamare shook her head and blinked a few times to make sure she was seeing straight then giggled with a big smile. "Burnt breakfast is best breakfast!" she got up and shook the soot off her. "My work is never done! And it's not like they're going anywhere, we're going into a place where EVERYTHING can go wrong!" She said with great enthusiasm and optimism then gets some cookies she packed and has a few of those.

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino takes some if the food Dark Pasts has handed him and munches on it thoughtfully. "Yes, everything can go wrong. So we'd best be on our hooves. This may be the the hardest temple any of us have ever cracked." Dino paused as he thought to himself, Maybe even harder than the Temple of the Zebras... Dino shivers at the image that has come up in his mind.

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Pwny stared down at the food burning in the fire before using some utensils to pick out what he could. Sticking a small piece into his mouth, he shrugged and started eating what was salvageable from it. "I've had worse. Besides, you get used to eating what's available on trips like these. Wasting food is a bad idea, especially if we may find ourselves starving later. We should save the rations for emergencies." Pwny started eating the burnt food without so much as a wince or facial tweak. He had a pretty hardy stomach, and wasn't picky about the food he ate. Not that a perfectly cooked breakfast wouldn't have been appreciated. Having heard the explosion and seeing Lamare stumble out of the tent shortly after, Pwny wondered what it was all about. "So what's up with that explosion? You supposed to be our group demolitions expert or something?"
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare walked over to the fire and her horn glowed as the flames parted away from the food. "Could be! Fireworks make good explosions, and some entertainment if we get stuck in a room or something!" She picked up a burnt piece and ate it without hesitation. "Slightly ok, but it still tastes the same!" She was used to eating burnt things trying to practice her cooking with her fire magic and not having much success then but she's gotten better.

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      "There's no time to eat! Think about all those artifacts for the Museum!" Trinket practically cried out, flairing his wings in excitement. Think about all the new discoveries waiting for us!"
      Abruptly changing mood, he quickly turned to check his saddlebags for his equipment. To him, things had to be documented properly, otherwise the whole thing was just idle looting of an old tomb. "Don't forget, document everything we find, that's what we're here for."

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino chuckled as he looked at the fire. "You'll forgive me for not eating the burnt food, it has been a while since of been this kind of expedition." He turned to Trinket "Don't worry, everything will be documented." He walked over to Pasts, taking the saddlebag. "I've got enough books and quills to document an entire museum. Now, shall we get going?" Dino put on his fez, and pointed at the entrance to the temple.

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Pwny smirked as he finished off the burnt breakfast with Lamare. "Those artifacts haven't gone anywhere in over a thousand years. I think they'll wait until breakfast is over." Wandering into his tent, Pwny got his bag and was ready to go. "Keep in mind that anything we find may not even be in any condition to be moved. Considering the age of the structure and the fact that nopony has visited in the such a long span of time, that's dangerous enough without the other troubles we may run into." Dino and Trinket were right though, there was no point in putting it off. They had come to explore, so they may as well get started. "I'm ready to go in anytime. Let's move."
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino nodded and smiled. Don't worry Pwny, just be because I've been cooped up in a museum doesn't mean I have forgotten the trade rules!" Dino looked around again. "Everypony ready?"

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      "I've been ready since we first set out for here!" Trinket replied cheerfully, checking the lens of his camera.
      "And I know that we must be careful with the artifacts. There's a reason I'm the top archaeologist at Ponyville Museum." Trinket was very proud of his achievements in locating exhibits for the museum in his time there. He placed his saddlebags across his back, and then smiled at the others, "let's go and rediscover some history!"

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      "Right, lets move out ponies! Dino started walking toward the entrance. He moves slower and more carefully as he got closer; worried about what might happen.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast