FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
      Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Turner looked up.

"And that fellow up there looks eager to join us," he jibbed pointing up to the observatory. The pterodactyl had managed to force in most of its head.

Turner laughed, "I don't suppose anyone speaks dinosaur?'

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino stepped forward from the darkness where he had been standing. "I wish I did, but alas, dinosaur is only in my name." Dino put back on his fez. "I'm Dinosaur Otto-Kirk. As you have already introduced yourself to the others, I know you're Doctor Whooves." Dino smiled.

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Last of the Time Lords
      Geronimo!

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      The Doctor panicked a little. "What? What do you mean? My name is 'Time Turner!'" He quickly quipped back with a pitiful chuckle. He coughed and fixed his tie, "now Dinosaur Otto-Kirk is a name I recognize! Aren't you an archeologist? That would certainly explain all of the ponies I've been bumping into..."

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Wandering about, Pwny looked around for a sign of anyone he recognized. "I don't see anyone around. I think I got separated from Trinket again too. TRINKET! YOU THERE?" No answer. As he walked, Pwny noticed he was actually walking towards himself. Hmm. Must be a mirror. As he got close, there didn't appear to be any glass. Reaching out a hoof, Pwny touched the other Pwny, and it certainly didn't feel like a mirror. There appeared to be a mirror version of Pwny right in front of him, mimicking his every action. "Um...hello? Are you real, or possibly even sentient? Could I pass by?" The mirror image simply mimicked his voice and movements as he performed them.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino looked embarrassed, he most have mistaken Time Turner for another pony. "I apologize Time Turner, I must have misheard. My reputation must precede me, yes, I'm an archeologist. And yes, that's why you're numbing into all these ponies." Dino looked more serious. "Have you seen others then?"

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare kept bouncing around on the bubbles, her vision catching the dinosaur as she flipped in the air. "Hey a dragon! But that's the ugliest dragon I ever saw, its head is all weird!"She bounces across then up to the ceiling and boops it on what's supposedly it's nose. "Boooop." She falls back down and bounces around like a pinball. "This place is like a funhouse!"

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Still trying to get past the mirror version of himself, Pwny only kept getting in his own way as he/it mimicked his every action. I can't just go back the way I came. No point in that. But I can't go forward when this thing blocks my every action. This room is just like a mirror. Pwny looked around, and walked up to the wall on his side. The mirror Pwny did the same. Pwny gave the wall a buck and the mirror Pwny did the same. The stone walls held up to Pwny's kick, but the walls behind mirror Pwny began to crack and shatter like glass. A few more bucks and it began to shatter. Turning around, the wall in front of Pwny still looked solid. Walking towards it, he was able to walk through it as if the hole was there. Pwny found himself in a room with he other ponies. Looking up there was a large dinosaur frantically snapping at Lamare, who was bouncing from bubble to bubble."She's up to her usual tricks. And look, it's the illusion pony too!" Pwny walked up to Time Turner and gave him another few pokes. "So what's everyone up to?"
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011