FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
      Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

The Temple of Chaos

A select few have been chosen by the Equestrian Government to retrieve articles that might help Discord's studies in magic. As the government doesn't fully trust him however, they have sent this select few to retrieve the items; for a hefty fee. The temple itself is over a thousand years old, run down, and overrun with vegetation. The only way in is a door that has two griffin statues "protecting" it. Over the door is a statue of Discord. The group has set up base camp about a hundred meters from the entrance to launch their expedition from. Now it is the morning of the day that the group has decided to enter the temple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...n?goto=newpost

Signs ups are full, no space, sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dino Otto-Kirk poked his head out from his tent and looked around. He was still groggy as he had stayed up late last night studying all the books he could on Discord and his ancient temples. He'd never found something quite so fascinating, that's why he'd agreed to go on this mission, in addition to taking an apprentice, even though he preferred to work alone. Sure, Dino was friendly enough and enjoyed ponies, but he didn't like people interrupting his quiet time. Dino adjusted his fez and walked out toward the fire to try to get some breakfast going.
      Last edited by Gummy; 07-10-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      "Good morning, Mr. Otto-Kirk! Are you excited to begin our expedition?" cheered Dark Pasts, Dino's apprentice. She had been taken under his leadership, which she loved more than anything.

Dark Pasts was tending to the fire with a grin. "I wonder what will happen once I go in. I know he's been studying, but I hope Dino's happy too."

She turned to him again. "So, what's for breakfast?"

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Hearing some chatter from outside his tent, Pwny finally woke up. He was still pretty sleepy, but decided to try and shake it off to join the others outside. He wouldn't want to miss anything. Going into a temple dedicated to Discord himself. This is sure to be an interesting trip to say the least. Throwing on his typical faded jacket and shades, he left his tent to see what was going on, yawning as he did so. "Morning. Looks like breakfast. What are we having?"
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Trinket had been awake since day broke, being far to excited to start exploring the temple. He had wandered off, but was still close enough to the camp to hear that the others had started waking up.
      As he trotted back to the camp, he thought about all the artifacts he could find for the Ponyville Museum of Natural History. "Oh boy, imagine all the cool stuff we're going to see!"
      Despite being a fully grown stallion, he still got childlike glee at every dig he went on. "Morning fellows!" He cheerfully called as he re-entered the camp, "how are we all today?"

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino looked over at Dark Pasts before moving his gaze to the others. "Good Morning to all of you! I'm thinking after breakfast we should head out to the temple." Dino moved to start putting together some vegetables for breakfast, cooking them over a fire. "I know all of you are as excited as I, so lets eat quickly" Dino turned his gaze back to Dark Pasts. She seemed a capable apprentice; eager to learn. Yet, he still didn't really like the idea. The Temple of Chaos was nothing for newbies. He'd give her a chance though. "Dark Pasts, get all of the field rations and sleeping bags ready. We will move as soon as we eat. Oh, and don't forget to give me my books. Put them in my saddle bag." May as well put her to work. That's part of being an archeologist after all.

Fireworks! Yay!

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      Lamare was tinkering away in her tent since early this morning, she was usually awake pretty early to work with her fireworks ideas, even when away from home. She smelled something cooking that caught her attention as she turned her head to look to the entrance of her tent and forgetting about what she was doing, she turned back around to see a flash of light as she dropped a prototype firework. "Uh oh..." A small explosion set off in her tent which made it expand then shrink as she came stumbling out her tent, covered in soot and a bit dazed . "Oooooh...hehehe...that was...fun!" She flopped over on the ground unable to keep her balance any longer with a goofy grin.

"How kind of you to open
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Dark Pasts trotted over quickly, forgetting about food. She fixed up her and Dino's tent, and packed everything away. She trotted over and delicately put his books into his saddlebags.

"Everything's in order, sir."

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      "Morning Lamare, blowing things up already?" Trinket asked cheerfully, packing his gear into his saddlebag. "Just remember, this is a serious dig." His air of professionalism broke as a huge grin spread across his face, "We don't want to damage all the artefacts!"

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino, startled by the sudden explosion, dropped the food into the fire. He cursed to himself, before realizing Dark Pasts had spoken to him. "Good, thank you!" Dino smiled at her. I shouldn't be so hard on her. She will do fine. Dino looked back up at the rest of the rag tag group. He smiled to himself, now remembering what it is like to be out in the field. "Alright every pony, since breakfast is burnt, thanks to Lamare" Dino chuckled at himself. "I guess breakfast is off. Have some field rations or something. We better move out soon!"

"How kind of you to open
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      Dino, startled by the sudden explosion, dropped the food into the fire. He cursed to himself, before realizing Dark Pasts had spoken to him. "Good, thank you!" Dino smiled at her. I shouldn't be so hard on her. She will do fine. Dino looked back up at the rest of the rag tag group. He smiled to himself, now remembering what it is like to be out in the field. "Alright every pony, since breakfast is burnt, thanks to Lamare" Dino chuckled at himself. "I guess breakfast is off. Have some field rations or something. We better move out soon!"
      "Alright!" She pulled out a small ration and nibbled on it. "Yummy!" Dark Pasts took some food out and handed some to Dino. "Here you go."

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast