FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Baron
      Up all night to Get Lucky!~

Fabulous

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

In the Dark [Volume 1]

It had been hours before you finally woke up, utterly clueless. The moment after your eyelids opened, fright took over. You could not see nor feel a thing. Heck, you couldn't be sure if you were awake or not. As quick as you had supposedly awoken, taken out of your everyday life, you feel another presence wash over you, taking a hold of your mind.

"Hello, and welcome to the first installment of "In the Dark". In this Grimdark Roleplay thread, your wits will be pitted against mine, the omniscient, omnipresent voice in side your head, as you wander through this seeming nightmare. Whether you be Unicorn or Pegasus, Earth Pony or other, you know not what will come of you, beyond how you have found yourself. Challenge yourself, for encounters aplenty stand before you and the exit of the cold, mysterious dark place you have found yourself in. All you have is your resolve, and an unfathomable will to survive. But... will it be enough?

In Volume 1, the first four responders to this post will be the first batch of doome-...er... lovely contestants, and will be the first to receive the honor of competing to survive. Do you think you have what it takes? Well... *malevolent chuckling* I sure do hope so..."

==================================================
      Spoiler: Scenario 1, for the 1st poster 

Spoiler: Scenario 2, for the 2nd poster 

Spoiler: Scenario 3, for the 3rd poster 

Spoiler: Scenario 4, for the 4th poster 

((If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send me a VM/PM Via the site, or to contact me via Skype if you have me added. I only add the Volume 1 at the top, because I will be doing more, since I can only run 4 at a time in one thread.)
      DAFT
      PUNK <3

Time to roleplay finally.

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      Galen stared down the hall in anxiousness, fright, determination and a whole slough of emotions. He had to think clearly. Freaking out was what came to mind but if he panicked, then there will be a chance that he'll make a mistake. The weight around his neck drew his attention once more as he opened up the satchel. Resting his flank on the ground and brushing a clear spot in front of him with his wings, he then proceeded to pour the contents of the satchel onto the floor. "There better be an explanation in this bag and a snack. Ahm bloody hungry if you ask me. But no use going anywhere else until I assess my surrounding and find out who took my father's flight suit I was damn wearing." He thought out loud to calm himself down nut to also organize his thoughts.
      Quite like me~

Cutie Mark Creator
      Out of marshmallows and out of
      hope.

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsWhite Knight
      Bits
      Grey stood more gently this time, trying to walk again, but more slowly, straining against the heavy metal ball. She couldn't get more than a couple steps, dragging it, before she had to sit down again, panting. "It's too heavy to move..." She thought, looking around. She felt her heart begin to sink as she looked around her circular prison. There didn't seem to be any way out, and she couldn't fly chained to the floor like this. Where was she? What was her last memory? Grey closed her eyes for a few seconds, trying to remember. All she could recall was being out with the weather team, creating a small shower that was due to go over Sweet Apple Acres. "But what happened after that?" She thought, pressing her tongue against the gag in her mouth.

Grey wrinkled her nose, the gag tasted funny, like chemicals. She shut her eyes again and took a few deep breaths. This situation seemed bad, but she couldn't lose her cool, she had to remain composed.

Coco Pommel is best Pony.

#CARE Celestia Actually Ruined Everything