FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Advanced delusionary
      schizophrenia with involuntary
      arbitrary rage.

Innocent

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Straight Jacket.

Name: Straight Jacket.
      Former name: Sly Fathoms

Species: Earth Pony

Approximate age: 46

Picture:
      Spoiler: Straight Jacket 3.0 

Background: Long story short: A once very skilled freelancer agent capable of almost every form of challenge. His employer sought out a rare gas founded by a team of other fellow agents. This employer tricked Sly into thinking this equipment would help his physical side thus making him more of an effective and efficient worker. The gas didn't perform as planed and he developed a advanced type of MPD and complete memory loss.

Personality: These personality call themselves 'Personality fragments' or Fragments for short. They each represent a different emotion/function.

Spoiler: Psycho 

Spoiler: Loco 

Spoiler: Crazy 

Spoiler: Biz (Bizarre) 

Spoiler: Tic (Lunatic) 

Spoiler: Mental 

Spoiler: D (Demented) 

Spoiler: Recollection 

Cutie Mark: His entire life, Sly Fathoms was a blank flank. That was until the day the mask was donned on him. He was meant to be a holder of multiple personalities. No-one can claim they know why exactly.

Use: Shout box. And maybe Forum.

Other: NOTES:
      White Eye: Biz's specialty allows Psycho (And Biz himself) to have every fragment out at once though at the cost of serious mental drain.
      Red Eye: Mental's specialty. Basically adrenaline and strength enhancement for a short time.

Only 3 fragments can be present at once (unless White Eye). A random 'head twitch' indicates the fragment(s) switching randomly. One minute it could be Psycho, Loco and Crazy. The next minutes could be Biz, Loco and Tic.

Unfortunately some emotions didnt make the cut, this however, does not mean they cant be created by showing Psycho acts of this emotion.
      Keep in mind that some didnt make it for reasons that might be deep inside his maze of a mind.

NOTE! I spoke to the RP mods and SJ was cleared (months ago), I was only needed to see how my RP skillz were. Seeing as how SJ is my main OC, I thought I'd try again.
      Likes Lovable Party liked this post

My MLP shirt shop! Take a look:
      El shop

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      Thank you for your submission.
      We've had a look at this, but we do not believe we could accept this without a number of changes which would most likely destroy your original idea completely. These changes include, but are not limited to, changing appearance, skills, abilities and personality.
      Jacket looks far too out of place, you could not possibly put him in the show without clashing with the rest of the show. You would at least have to drop the entire gasmask-gear, including the tank.
      The backstory is short at best, and doesn't tell us anything about the character, where he comes from, his family, or anything beyond that he was tricked into this. What we do know of his history also clashes with the tone and known facts about Equestria, and we could quite honestly not see Celestia allowing a company like that of his boss' to continue.
      The numerous personality-traits also seems rather unsuited for the show, and while we have seen a mad pony, this is several steps further down the curve of insanity. Quite honestly, you'd have to cut this entirely. We simply do not allow for characters with multiple personalities, as this easily results in the player choosing a personality based on their own feelings, rather then the character's.
      We also do not allow adult flank-flanks, eyes changing color, or similar. We also like to have a more detailed story for the cutiemark, similar to the ones told by the mane six during their episode.

If you wish to clear something up regarding this, or have any questions at all, feel free to contact me or any other mod and we'll be happy to help you in any way we can.
      The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!

Advanced delusionary
      schizophrenia with involuntary
      arbitrary rage.

Innocent

Bits
      Bits
      His appearance was fine, gods sakes. He's show accurate. add me on Skype, I'll deal with this shit. Again.

Skype; lococrazyy

My MLP shirt shop! Take a look:
      El shop

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      After a conversation on Skype it would appear that Psycho is withdrawing this application.
      Closing thread.
      The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!