FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: Eqf Villains RP

With great power comes great
      responsibility. And will use
      that power to my advantage.

Godly

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Eqf Villains RP

Just a Suggestion but how would a Villains RP be like I mean it would be a place where Equestria villains can discuss evil plans and a place for them to make allies and a place where the can also have conversations. Just a suggestion.

Dreaming Of The Sea
      Out here only the strong
      survive.

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      Sounds more like a Forum RP sort of thing. I'll move this to the "The Green Room" section, which is where that sort of conversation takes place. If you do decide to start up an RP like this, put it in either Canterlot Royal Theater or Lunar Colosseum (Second section is for if the RP is going to be grimdark.)

Queen of the Changelings
      Busy Siggy Making.

Toxic

Bits
      Bits
      I like this idea though I have some concerns. For an example, who or what would it take for someone to be considered a villain. I mean of course characters that are antagonists in movies/stories/games/shows can be villains, but what about other people, unless the RP considers every OC/CC to be villains already. Also, would this RP allow villains and antagonists of different races (EG. Griffons, Changelings, Draconequus, etc.) to RP, and if they can would a submission be required?
      Want to ask a changeling something?Ask Chrysalis here!
      Check out Radio is Magic Entertainment here!
      Spoiler: In the mood for a dance party? 

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      This would be difficult since none of the said races above are allow, (the griffons are allowed, believe it or not) but maybe if a thread were made specifically for this it might be do-able. Villain characters aren't really allowed for submission due to the fact that the site RP goes by the laws of show canon nature. Which the villains being beaten and not coming back except for one. (Discord obivosly) This could possibly expand the RP just a tad with some wanting to play villain roles, I know some like to RP in the Grimdark section, which I assume this would fall into since it gives more expansion for things of evil. I'd talk to @Trixie, @Rarity, @Applejack or @Twilight Sparkle about it since they're basically the ones who run RP here on the site. Twi might not be an RP mod, but she does like to lend a helping hoof in that field.

And then their was none.

Heroic

Stratus City, Thunder Island or ponyville
      Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
      I like this idea though I have some concerns. For an example, who or what would it take for someone to be considered a villain. I mean of course characters that are antagonists in movies/stories/games/shows can be villains, but what about other people, unless the RP considers every OC/CC to be villains already. Also, would this RP allow villains and antagonists of different races (EG. Griffons, Changelings, Draconequus, etc.) to RP, and if they can would a submission be required?
      Veraxius couldn't reply so he asked me to reply for him so to answer your question, Basically what he thinks is that any pony or anyone for that matter that has done any form of evil be it small or big would be allowed, that also means anyone or pony that is considered a villain in mlp should be allowed. But he doesn't know about submissions though, that's the real problem to solve right now...

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      I asked this a while ago, and got denied.