FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • View Poll Results:

Voters
    0. You may not vote on this poll
    • 0 0%
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
      She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      Bits
      Blog Entries
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Quote Originally Posted by Vopn24 View Post
      You're an idiot. You and Muffet wouldn't know a good character of it punched you in your faces (which I genuinely hope happens to both of you.
      Uhuh.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Emotionless

Post Thanks / Like
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
      You're a shitty character analyist anyway. Thankfully we have guys like Silver Quill who actually get Rainbow Dash and has actually improved people's opinions of her. Your drivel just makes is all laugh and shake our heads.

Also nice projecting there with saying that only dumb little boys like RD. Your opinion immediately lost it's validity right then and there.

Community Manager
      It's all a balancing act,
      really.

Classy

Post Thanks / Like
      Bits
      You're a shitty character analyist anyway. Thankfully we have guys like Silver Quill who actually get Rainbow Dash and has actually improved people's opinions of her. Your drivel just makes is all laugh and shake our heads.

Also nice projecting there with saying that only dumb little boys like RD. Your opinion immediately lost it's validity right then and there.
      You didn't learn a damned thing when you were gone for those months, I see. Let me help you out here.

The problem with your statement is that you call Twilight names instead of actually responding with any evidence.

Your statement amounts to "I can't think of any reasons why you're wrong, but Rainbow Dash is great so fuck you,"

followed closely by a compliment to someone who actually submits valid arguments just because he's on "your side". When really

I'm sure he's equally embarrassed at how little you understand how this whole thing works. I can tell you don't know what irony is,

but the part about everyone "laughing and shaking their heads" is soaked in it. Try studying that for the next two months.

Property of Celestia.

Community Manager
      Everything is Just Always
      Awesome!~

Happy

Post Thanks / Like
      Bits
      Items Muffin
      Blog Entries
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - FBest of '14 - Funniest Member, Community Favourite

I'd like to second what Shine said.

You're not really helping the fact we all think you're a dumb little boy since you can't even debate a topic like an adult.

For god's sake, man, it's a rainbow colored horse. Chill out.
      Sig by Discord~

There's a way, there's a will, and there's a time. It all comes down to what, where, when and why.
      Learn to run, learn to breathe, and you can learn to do most anything. Dare your heart to try.
      Chin up~

Property of Celestia.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      Bits
      Blog Entries
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Quote Originally Posted by Shine! View Post
      The problem with your statement is that you call Twilight names instead of actually responding with any evidence.

Your statement amounts to "I can't think of any reasons why you're wrong, but Rainbow Dash is great so fuck you,"

followed closely by a compliment to someone who actually submits valid arguments just because he's on "your side".
      Pretty much this.

I have quite a bit of respect for the forum of a debate, and while I no longer have particular interest in the subject on which I initially made statements in this thread, I could probably find it in myself to still discuss and argue (in the respectful fashion of a debate) points on which my statements could be countered. You, as anyone can be, are certainly entitled to hold the opinion that I am unintelligent, or at least misinformed, on the subject at hand. While I may not agree with your sentiments, I can respect them, should you provide a record of evidence to counteract or explain against the evidence I provided to support my viewpoint. I cannot, however, give regard simply to being told that I am wrong. The loudest voice is not the winner.

I feel my initial statements are backed up by facts and figured provided as to make my opinion an educated one. If you wish to discuss this further, please enlighten us with your thoughts so that we may give them proper consideration.

This is a status.

Toxic

Post Thanks / Like
      Bits

Looks like we have another Thunderclash or whatever his fucking name was haha

Not sure if this is a 'troll' or just a retarded kid

Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Bits
      Since Rainbow Dash is my favorite of the Mane Six, it's hard to find cons for her. Because I see myself in her.

She is Selfish. A Procrastinator, and she Craves Validation. Like me. She doesn't know how to handle things that don't fall into how she believes they should be. Case in Point is how she see's the Wonder Bolts verse's how they really are.
      Pinkie Pie! Apply Directly to the Friendship!! Pinkie Pie! Apply Directly to the Friendship!!

Destined for Valhalla

Silly

Post Thanks / Like
      Bits
      Stupid fandom! Can we not just agree that all ponies are awesome in their own ways and enjoy them without all this discord... wait what?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234