FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Emotionless

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Trying to navigate

Just two things, I cant figure out how edit my profile details on the mobile app.
      Also I can't access my notifications and it keeps displaying an error message, saying "unknown_api_signiture"
      At the moment the app is my only means of accessing the forums so resolving these will be helpful

Although the resr of the app is fairly easy to use and I instantly got used to it

COOLDUDE
      HIT THE LEVER.

Cool

Bits
      Awards Best of '14 - Mass DebaterShouter - Top 5 in lifetime shoutsTime Lord
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SovietAeonSanctus View Post
      Just two things, I cant figure out how edit my profile details on the mobile app.
      Also I can't access my notifications and it keeps displaying an error message, saying "unknown_api_signiture"
      At the moment the app is my only means of accessing the forums so resolving these will be helpful

Although the resr of the app is fairly easy to use and I instantly got used to it
      If I am correct you cannot edit your profile through the app. I suggest you simply go on the full site through your phone.
      Thanks Twilight Sparkle thanked for this post

My Friend Code is: 0146-9420-2573

Buyer of goods
      <3

Happy

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Wow
Many sad
Much criBest of '14 - Best StaffShouter - Top 5 in Lifetime ShoutsElement of Generosity - BECAUSE PONIES ARE NICE and you're a nice pony who helps make the forum better!Best of '12 - Best Staff, Most Helpful and Community Favourite.Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      The errors are something we're still working on, and you can't edit your profile from the app.
      You could always use a browser to visit the full site, and edit it through there.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
      The errors are something we're still working on, and you can't edit your profile from the app.
      You could always use a browser to visit the full site, and edit it through there.
      Ah, fair enough. Would it be something you'll be adding to the app?

Buyer of goods
      <3

Happy

Bits
Many sad
Much criBest of '14 - Best StaffShouter - Top 5 in Lifetime ShoutsElement of Generosity - BECAUSE PONIES ARE NICE and you're a nice pony who helps make the forum better!Best of '12 - Best Staff, Most Helpful and Community Favourite.Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Ah, fair enough. Would it be something you'll be adding to the app?
      We have very little control over the app, it's kind of a 'total package' deal, @Twilight Sparkle could tell you much more than I can, though

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      We have very little control over the app, it's kind of a 'total package' deal, @Twilight Sparkle could tell you much more than I can, though
      Right got it Also I just noticed that user PMs aren't exactly private on the app for example if I go back and forth I can read the messages between Applejack and Dark Russian

Buyer of goods
      <3

Happy

Bits
Many sad
      Bits
      Right got it Also I just noticed that user PMs aren't exactly private on the app for example if I go back and forth I can read the messages between Applejack and Dark Russian
      There are two types of messages between people, the ones on profiles are called 'Visitor Messages', these are public for everyone to view. There are other messages called 'Private messages' which are private between the one who send it and the one who received it.
      I'm not sure if they can be accessed on profiles through the app, but when you're in the menu, you can select 'Messages' which takes you to the PM ones.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      There are two types of messages between people, the ones on profiles are called 'Visitor Messages', these are public for everyone to view. There are other messages called 'Private messages' which are private between the one who send it and the one who received it.
      I'm not sure if they can be accessed on profiles through the app, but when you're in the menu, you can select 'Messages' which takes you to the PM ones.
      Damn, Now I feel stupud At least I understand now xD
      I was just confused because clicking on the PM link brimgs me to that users VM box

Buyer of goods
      <3

Happy

Bits
Many sad
      Bits
      Damn, Now I feel stupud At least I understand now xD
      I was just confused because clicking on the PM link brimgs me to that users VM box
      Haha it's okay, no need to feel stupid.
      I'm going to close this thread now, if you have any more questions you can send a message my way