FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One Last Thing

Lord
      Secret

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

One Last Thing

I know I said I wasn't ever going to post anything again, but my limited contact with people from here via other mediums has led me to realize that there is some unfinished business that I need to attend to. I have not, not will I, read anything that anyone has said on this site (with a few personal exceptions) since I left, so this doesn't really count as "coming back".

Some people seem to think that the fact that I can't take what was done to me means that I'm giving the people who hurt me what they want. If that's so, then I CAN laugh at the offenders for something: their ignorance. I'm not sorry this hurt me - I'm not sorry that I feel violated, humiliated, crushed, and too deeply hurt to return to this site. I'm proud that I'm sensitive enough for this to affect me as it has. To pretend that I don't care about what was done to me - as many people have suggested I do - would not only be dishonest, it would mean denying who I am at my very core.

Being soft is generally seen as a bad thing in society, but I consider that to be one of many things about society that is utterly wrong. I know that I'm a loving, caring, kind-hearted person, and being that way makes me vulnerable. Caring means getting hurt - that's the way it goes. I won't harden my heart to block out the pain and put on a face like I don't care - I'm proud to be a soft-hearted person, and I don't want to ever change that part of me for anything.

I hope that the people who hurt me had some other intention besides proving me weak, because I'm proud to be weak. I honestly hope that I did something to deserve their hatred and cruelty, because at least then they will have done something purposeful in destroying me. So, for those of you who want to make me stop hurting, while I appreciate your kindness and sympathy…well, I'll leave you with this:

And just so I know everyone who I want to see this post does: @Discord @Lyra @Applejack @Derpy @Twilight Sparkle @Dustin @Jack Norman @NowhereMan @Luna @Lotus @Eevee @Braeburn @Cheerilee @Snowdrop @Justice @Nina @Echo Coldheat @Mr.Tex @Photo Finish @Trib @Alex Mercer

Thank you again, people of Equestria Forever, and I bid you a fond farewell - a better farewell than my last.
      Thanks ~Ika Musume~ thanked for this post
      WTFs Princess Rainb0wdashie WTF'd at this

Count
      PPMD Kreygasm

Cool

Bits
      Awards LinguistBest of '12 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      If you're going to leave, be gone already. It's getting harder to feel sorry for you every time you come online.
      Last edited by Santiago; 04-06-2013 at 01:38 PM.
      Thanks Eris thanked for this post
      Likes Snowy Gilda, Flip, Ollie, Kamina! liked this post
      WTFs Toriel, Tank WTF'd at this

Baron
      You're so fucking
      special.......I wish I was
      special.

Meh

Bits
      Awards Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      I suppose it's a good thing that you're able to accept who you are and attempt to move on from this. Though I don't think that when someone tells you to brave through it, they're telling you to be some sort of emotionless being. They simply want to teach you how to better deal with things like harassment and trolling, so that way something like this never happens again (because it will if you don't learn now). They're just trying to get you to better protect yourself. Nothing wrong with that.

Regardless, it's still a shame to see you go, and I'd frankly prefer that you stay (it would show that you can handle these things). But if you want to leave, then I suppose I can't force you. I'll miss having competition in the arcade. () And if you ever choose to get Skype (I know it's unlikely but still), I can always send you my username so we can talk in the future.

Goodbye for now, Wander. A lot of us are going to miss you.
      Thanks Nightmare Rarity thanked for this post
      Likes Nightmare Rarity liked this post

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      I really don't care enough to write out some long reply but you should know letting things get to you isn't as good as you say. It's good that you were hurt, as you said it means you aren't a cold hearted person you're "soft hearted". However leaving the site, cutting off communications, and once again trying to have the last word doesn't show how sensitive you are.

I would say I'm not a cold hearted person, I let myself feel things, but I understand mean people are mean and I don't let their actions effect me.

Goshdangnabbit Belgium

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      No @Gilda :c
      Okay :c

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
      If you're going to leave, be gone already. It's getting harder and harder to feel sorry for you every time you come online.
      Also, this.
      Secretly PMing and pretending you're gone =/= Actually being gone

I'm not saying you should leave or anything, but you should stick to what you said you'd do :o
      Likes Trib, DJ P0N-3, Eris liked this post

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      I still don't think you should leave.... come on i posted a maze specially for you don't leave me hanging :c
      Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Doing things like this, doesn't exactly help...
      Thanks Eris thanked for this post
      Likes Whirl Wind liked this post

Radio Team Leader
      All the infected fall before
      Nurse Redheart!

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Feeling emotions isn't weak, but running away and completely shutting yourself off from the world is. I understand if you don't want to be here at EqF, but in your last post you said you weren't even willing to trust the close friends you made on here with email addresses to keep in contact with. That is where you made your mistake.
      I don't know everything that went down, and I don't care to know; it's not my place. But I do know if you just give up on friends because you've been hurt and if you give up on trusting people because you've been hurt, then it will be a long, and lonely life. Good luck.
      Thanks Nightseeker, Eris, Philomena thanked for this post
      Likes Nightseeker, Whirl Wind liked this post

Spoiler: Epona 

Spoiler: Radio Is Magic Reporter 

Info On Radio Is Magic: RadioIsMagic.org
      Tune In Here: Radio Is Magic Livestream

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      All I am going to say is that I've, like many others, have done everything I can to help rectify this whole scenario. Truth be told, it kind of hurts that you see our actions this way, as well as that you've really helped make things worse for yourself here when they didn't have to be. But this matter is out of my hands now, and I am not going to spend anymore time on this.
      Likes Snowy Gilda, Sam Gideon, Whirl Wind liked this post

i have been labeled
      adorkable...and i love it

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      :'c no leave wandy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast