FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye, EqF

Lord
      Secret

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Goodbye, EqF

Dear members of Equestria Forever,

This is the last thing I will ever do on this website - I am leaving, and the chances of me ever coming back are slim to none. Those of you who know what’s happened will understand this without needing an explanation; for those of you who don’t know, several people went out of their way to find my Twitter account, dig through all the Tweets I’ve ever made ever, take screenshots of the most personal and private conversations I’ve ever had on Twitter - MY end of those conversations, mind, and only mine - as well as a picture of me, and post all of it in a thread on Dystopia, thereby revealing my darkest secrets and the most humiliating things that can possibly be found online about me for everyone to see; they then proceeded to make sure I knew what they’d done, and they and others went out of their way to bully me about it.

I have never been so deeply hurt, betrayed, or violated in my life - and I’ve been bullied throughout most of my life, so that’s saying something. Twitter may technically be public to everyone, but I never had any reason to think that ANYONE would go through all the Tweets I’ve ever made, just to find the most humiliating things they possibly could about me, just to post all of it on a forum - I had reason enough to think I had a right to SOME amount of privacy there. I won’t be on Twitter anymore, either, even now that I’ve locked my account.

The extent to which I have been hurt by this event is so great that I will never be able to move past this for as long as I live. If any of you are even THINKING of saying “It’s just Dystopia, ignore it” or “Jeez, don’t make such a big deal over nothing”, I can say only this: YOU’RE NOT ME. You don’t know how many past wounds of hurt and betrayal I carry, you don’t know how much it matters that my darkest secrets not be revealed…YOU don’t have any right to say how I should or shouldn’t respond to this. If you need an explanation that you can understand, here’s enough of one: I used to have a CRIPPLING fear of the internet, and I only came on this site after much pleading and cajoling from my BF, many promises that this site was safe and the people here were friendly, and a reassurance that if anything were to go wrong, I’d be able to delete my account. Things could not possibly have gone more “wrong”, and as a result, it’s been ruined for me - even if Trib and the others involved die and everyone else forgets this ever happened so I’d technically be able to come on here without feeling utterly humiliated, I gave this site (and ALL forum sites) one chance, and it’s been ruined, so I will never be able to make myself come back.

I would like to thank @Luna for being a dear friend to me and helping me through many hard times; @Justice, @Nina, @Echo Coldheat, @Snowdrop, and @Cheerilee for being good friends as well, as well as anyone else I may not be able to think of at the moment; @José, for being the first to explain to me exactly how it happened that I was suddenly the target of everyone’s bullying; @Eevee, for being good competition in the arcade and for challenging my brain with his riddles in the riddle thread; @NowhereMan, for also being good competition in the arcade; @Braeburn and @Mr. Tex, for being good competition in the riddle thread; @Dante, for bringing me to this site where I had so much fun and many happy experiences before this happened; @Derpy, for the night you helped me through a difficult time, and for all the times I had you transfer a subscription from my alt account to the user of my choice; @Photo Finish, for being an amazing plushie maker and making the greatest plushie ever made for Dante (you’ll have to send me the bill via deviantART, but I will still pay full price for it, no matter how much it may be worth); @Discord and @Roseluck, for creating and designing this generally-wonderful website, though your rules regarding bullying, cruelty, and betrayal of privacy may be slightly lacking; and @Lyra, for being a wonderful community manager (I heard you were the driving force behind the eventual deletion of the thread that hurt me so deeply, and I am deeply grateful to you for that - the fact that you did that is the only reason I was even able to come on here long enough to post this; I wish you a long and happy life with @Bon Bon). I wish all of you the best of luck in all your future experiences in life, and bid you the fondest of farewells.

As for you, @Trib, and anyone else who was involved in all this, I’m not entirely sure if you understood just how crushingly hurtful your actions would be to me, but in the likely event that you did, I can only apologize deeply for whatever I did to you to make you feel like you had the right to put hours of work into ruining my life, and I hope that the knowledge that you’ve succeeded in forever destroying a piece of my life that I used to love is enough compensation that you’ll be able to forgive and/or forget whatever my offense was and move on with your lives. I wish you nothing but the best.

Overall, I’ve greatly enjoyed my time on this site, and the fact that I must leave now is in and of itself very sad and painful for me. I will miss most of you, and I will miss Equestria Forever. I’d offer my email address to the people I’ve become especially close to on this site, but I’ve been hurt far too much by all of this for me to feel comfortable with trusting any of you with that information. I don’t get emails about any notifications on this site - including Private Messages - so none of you will ever be able to contact me again. My YouTube channel will remain up and running because I’m trying to do something with my series that has nothing whatsoever to do with any specific person or people, but if I recognize you as being from this site, do not expect me to talk to you about anything except my videos and channel. I’m sorry, but I’ll have to treat everyone here that way, for fairness’s sake.

Equestria Forever, I bid you a fond farewell, and hope that this community continues to grow and blossom as it has, with as little bullying in the future as possible - none, if it can be helped. Take care, all of you.

…Goodbye.
      Last edited by Wandergirl108; 04-05-2013 at 08:41 PM.
      Thanks JuniorGando thanked for this post
      Likes JuniorGando liked this post
      WTFs Princess Rainb0wdashie WTF'd at this

The strongest people can admit
      when they're weak

Timid

Bits
      Awards Helpful MemberBest of '13 - Best WriterTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Shouter
      Bits
      I had no idea this was happening. I'm so sorry it ever did. That's unforgivably cruel, and the people here should be ashamed for doing this, even if they thought it was a joke.

I'll miss you, Wander, but, if you feel like leaving is the best course of action, then I wish you the best of luck wherever you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GASJsYs-VBk

Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      Oh Wander I'm really sorry that this happened to you. People can seriously be cruel

Even though we haven't talked much, I found you to be a caring person with a good heart. It'll be a shame to not see you around anymore.

Please take care of yourself.

Princess of the Night
      It's all just a game of life.

Geeky

Bits
      Awards White KnightGood OPAsset to the ForumBest of '12 - Best avatar!Element of Generosity
      Bits
      This is the Internet, if you're really going to leave over something like this... Then perhaps you should use less of it.

Not trying to make anyone mad, but this is just how life is, as much as it sucks.
      Last edited by Ende; 04-04-2013 at 08:40 PM.
      Thanks Trib thanked for this post
      Lols Snowy Gilda Lol'd

Converting oxygen into carbon
      dioxide (beathing)

Bored

Bits
      Bits
      The person who did that to you should be ashamed! You're incredibly nice and you did NOT deserve it!

I'll miss you!

Baron
      Gone

Secret

Bits
      Bits
      I don't know how to respond to this, Wander.

You're an amazing person. You've made me laugh, cry, and everything in between.

I wish you the best, and I hope to one day see you again.

Goodbye.

One of the Pioneers
      "Another piece of
      garbage." - John Lennon

Amused

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for the great work as staff!Linguist - Had it before?
      Bits
      Well, sad to see you leave on this kind of note. Best of luck to what ever you may be doing next.

Spoiler: My True Colors 

The Quiet One
      >.>

Meh

Bits
      Items
      Bits
      I'm very sorry that this happened to you. Makes me reconsider the kindess of some people. I hope you have a nice life.

Baron
      Gone

Secret

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Derpy View Post
      This is the internet, if you're really going to leave over something like this... Then perhaps you should use less of it.
      Derpy, is that a joke?

Someone shamed her for no reason, other than the lulz, and she is leaving the only forum she has ever trusted for it.

It seems like a good reason to go.
      Likes Shadrahk, Pyro MLG! liked this post

COOLDUDE
      HIT THE LEVER.

Cool

Bits
      Awards Best of '14 - Mass DebaterShouter - Top 5 in lifetime shoutsTime Lord
      Bits
      Wait, someone here DOXED you?! (Doxed is the term for leaking ones private information onto the Internet, since this terminology might be confusing) The fact that anybody would do such a cruel thing to you is completely unbelievable, and unacceptable. I simply can't believe that someone would have any reason to do that to you, since you have never given a reason for someone to dislike you (not to say an acceptable reason for this even exists in the first place). While I hope you can somehow recover, you have already shown previously how that is unlike you. I refuse to believe someone would do this, but it clearly has happened. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, and know that we as a community will miss you.
      And whoever did this, I hope you're proud of yourself and what atrocities you have committed.
      Likes Pyro MLG! liked this post
      Lols Trib Lol'd

My Friend Code is: 0146-9420-2573

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast