FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: Everfree Aura~

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Everfree Aura~ (Lunar Colosseum)

"The Everfree Forest was always a place of mysterious deaths and suffering. Equines were smart and respected the forest, taking only what they needed, giving thanks by a prayer, and leaving. But, nevertheless, foolish equines became selfish and took much more than needed from the forest without a care. But over time, the entity controlling the forest took Ponyville and brought it into the deepest sanctum, so deep the beasts of Everfree almost never tread near..."

Okay, so this was an idea that popped out of my mind during a nap I've taken lately! So this a darker, somewhat realistic take on nature conversation in Equestria, except with demons. And extreme paranoia causing insanity and panic. As you can tell, this RP (once it takes off) will be in the Lunar Colosseum.

Main Idea of the Story~ What if a demonic entity moved Ponyville into the deepest part of Everfree Forest and possessed all of its residents except a chosen few? These few have souls not even a demon could break, whether the strength of soul comes from a breakup or just plain stubborness is just up to the pony. And these chosen few will do anything to escape the evil grove and its satanic branches.

How to get in/ How to get an Oc allowed in~ Okay, so you would like to join? Great! But you need an Oc to join, as this is an Rp for enjoying yourself and hanging with others! Here's the steps to get in:

1.) Pick an Oc to join in!

2.) Explain what role you would like your Oc to be in. This can be several things: you can be a chosen one (I only need 3 more of those besides myself, however.), a possessed villager (just tell me your top 3 preferred jobs around town, and I will place you.), a strangler (a pony who fled the village and just wanders around the forest, looking for ponies to be around.), or a messenger to the demonic entity in the forest (this means you can communicate with the demon and have it pass on messages through you to the village.). If you would like to do something else, shoot me a PM.

3.) Once you've decided your job, send a link to your oc submission. I prefer accepted Oc's, but you're not accepted or have any questions about the whole RP, you can either send me a PM/VM, email me at mundschenk23@gmail.com, or talk to me via Skype, my Skype username being mundschenk23. After I read your Oc submission, I will either give you the a-ok on here and by PM, or I will shoot you a PM stating the issue or conflict with your Oc and the rules of the RP. (However, I'm not super picky, so don't be shy or nervous about your Oc submissions!)

A Few Rules/Warnings~ Like Every RP, there are a few rules, unfortunately. I am not Miss Discipline, but I do have to have some rules:

1.) Watch the swearing. You can have an Oc curse, just don't go insane and go on a cursing spree. There are some sensitive people here, and I don't like a lot of cursing, either.

2.) Be careful with the gore! I like a little gore in a RP. Who doesn't? But don't go insane and have a massacre. There will be little fights because of the paranoia and stress from the panic in the village, but no mass killings. Lets not have a "Sweet Apple Massacre", shall we?

3.) Technology Levels: The technology level is a little lower than usual Equestrian standards, mainly because the forest doesn't have all that tech. Also, it adds more suspense.

4.) Use common sense. Don't just troll around, do a bunch of ERP (Erotic Role Play), make a bunch of rebellion crap, or make your Oc a Mary Sue or a Special Snowflake in this situation.

5.) Use good grammar. Good God. I try so hard to help people with this... that's all I ask of you, at the least. Use good grammar.

6.) Follow Forum rules. Not much else needs to be said here.

7.) This is a Forum ONLY RP. No shoutbox.

WHO'S WHO:

Chosen Ones~
      Dark Pasts

Possessed Villagers~

Stranglers~

Messengers~

Others~

Okay, now that's all out of me, so just shoot out some great Oc's and lets plan and make a great RP!

Thank you all in advance,
      The Russian Dark Pasts~
      Last edited by Seventeen; 03-27-2013 at 11:23 PM.