FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      What the actual fuck happened in here?
      @Lyra: Lock requested, this is getting WAY out of hand, I didn't want to start a giant-ass fight, I simply wanted to, well, rant. I'm not asking for "cuddling and kindness", but I'm NOT asking for people to get at each others throats either.
      Last edited by Nightseeker; 03-22-2013 at 01:43 PM.
      Likes Rainbow Dash, Cyrus liked this post

Gaze into the eyes of Limestone Pie!
      Hey... there... noticed you
      were... here...

Amused

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best ArtistDecommissioned with HonorsArtist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
      It really should say something when everyone else has essentially commented the same "un-nice" things, Wandergirl. In particular, that perhaps you are both looking at this the wrong way. For the better part of the last week both you and Dante have been outspoken and more about these hardships you've been having. I know, because my "What's new?" tab has displayed them to me and everyone else on this site. :/ Hell, you have both blatantly ranted about both mods and users alike in VERY public VMs.

I have been a part of this community for almost a year now. I've seen our users and mods help fellow members find help with problems concerning almost everything under the sun. Suicide, abusive parents, harmful relationships and more. You name it. Point is, people have always have spoken in the best interest of others. The generosity I've seen on this site, in this section, is one of the biggest reasons I remain a mod and supporter of this community.

I am not saying the pain/frustration both you and Dante are feeling is wrong, what I am saying is to understand our 'full picture' of what we have been seeing this last week. Word gets around FAST in this day and age with our advancements of technology. We understand you are upset, but you can only be in grief for so long. There comes a point that you have to decide whether you continue fretting over the things you can't change, or take actions to change the things you can. That is really what most of the people here are trying to say.

We don't want to see either of you holding yourself in woes of your lives anymore. You need to take a stand and accept the advice so many people are trying to tell you: stop beating yourself up, hating on others, and move on. How do you expect to take on the harder challenges of life like paying bills, taking care of a family and home, or let alone the day-to-day stress that a job may bring? Things will only get harder from here on out. I apologize if that is tough to hear, but it is true.

A close friend of mine is currently dealing with the threat of being kicked out of college, the possibility that their Grandparents won't soon even remember their name, their mother essentially paying all the bills for their family, the chance their significant other won't even have a place to live anymore AND (to top it all off) their health has also been on the decline. Yet, despite all that hell, they still manages to keep their wits about them and move ahead for a brighter tomorrow. They realize they can't let life's speed bumps slow them down.

This is what everyone here is trying to say.

Case-in-point, seek out methods like these, @Dante. You will be surprised how much they can help.
      i came here to throw my two cents, but AJ just threw you a hundred dollars, I know I could use direct rep or feedback buttons but I want everyone to know I thank you for this post, thank you Applejack.
      Likes Shimmer Mint liked this post

Buyer of goods
      <3

Happy

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Wow
Many sad
Much criBest of '14 - Best StaffShouter - Top 5 in Lifetime ShoutsElement of Generosity - BECAUSE PONIES ARE NICE and you're a nice pony who helps make the forum better!Best of '12 - Best Staff, Most Helpful and Community Favourite.Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
      What the actual fuck happened in here?
      @Lyra: Lock requested, this is getting WAY out of hand, I didn't want to start a giant-ass fight, I simply wanted to, well, rant. I'm not asking for "cuddling and kindness", but I'm NOT asking for people to get at each others throats either.
      Alright, I'll close this.
      I think this was a pretty one sided fight though, the other side was just giving their honest thoughts on the whole situation
      Thanks Nightseeker thanked for this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123