FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Taleweaver

Baron
      Gunpla is freedom!

Delighted

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Ask Taleweaver

Oh! Hello everypony, it's nice to meet you! My name is Taleweaver, and I'm a filly who loves stories! Uncle Thunder says I should answer your questions so that I can meet lots of new friends, so please ask me whatever you like.

PARP, PARP! XD

Happy

Bits
      Bits
      I MADE U A COOKIE... BUT I EATED IT.

WILL U EVUR 4GIV ME?

Baron
      Gunpla is freedom!

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      Please don't cry Miss Pinkie! As long as one of us enjoyed the cookie then I'm happy!

PARP, PARP! XD

Happy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfall View Post
      Please don't cry Miss Pinkie! As long as one of us enjoyed the cookie then I'm happy!
      But if I liked the cookie then that means that I liked that I got the cookie and you didn't and if I liked that I got the cookie and you didn't then from what you said it means that you liked that I liked that I got the cookie and you didn't and that means that you liked that I got the cookie and you didn't which means that you liked that you didn't get the cookie and it doesn't make sense because the cookie was yummy but if you were happy that I got the cookie and you didn't then that could only mean that I was wrong and the cookie was not yummy after all and that means that not only I like unyummy cookies but I also like making unyummy cookies and that means that any and every ponie I made cookies for ever since I moved to Sugarcube Corner was lying to me and saying that my cookies are yummy even though they aren't either that or the cookies WERE yummy and you were still happy that you didn't get them if so then that would mean that you like when stuff you dislike happens to you because you not getting the cookie you liked would be something you would dislike but if you liked it still then that would make no sense and if it would make no sense then that would make me so confused and if it would make me so confused then it could only mean that I don't get it and if I don't get it it would only mean that I am stupid and if it would mean that I am stupid then it would mean that I am not smart enough to make my friends happy and if I am not smart enough to make my friends happy then it would mean that my friends would be sad and if my friends would be sad then I would be sad and if I would be sad then I would be a sad lonely stupid pony who ate her newestest friend's first and last cookie and is too dumb to make her friend happy and WASN'T GOOD WITH MAKING COOKIES IN THE FIRST PLACE! AND NEVEEEEER WIIIIIILL~!!!

Baron
      Gunpla is freedom!

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      I'm sorry, I don't think I understood all that, I'm only 9...
      But don't be sad, I would have enjoyed the cookie. If you ate it first it must mean that it was very yummy, so I'm glad you tried to give me a tasty present! My mom always says it's the thought that counts

I'm watching you nerds!

Happy

Some shitty town in Campania, south Italy
      Bits
      Bits
      Where are you from?

Baron
      Gunpla is freedom!

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Evilmissingno000 View Post
      Where are you from?
      I'm from Ponyville, born and raised! I lived with my mom, who's a great explorer, my dad, who's a travelling salespony, and my big sis. But she went to college, and my parents' jobs meant they couldn't take me with them... So now I live with a pegasus named Thunderfall, who's parents my dad met on his travels. I think you might know him actually...

I'm watching you nerds!

Happy

Some shitty town in Campania, south Italy
      Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfall View Post
      I'm from Ponyville, born and raised! I lived with my mom, who's a great explorer, my dad, who's a travelling salespony, and my big sis. But she went to college, and my parents' jobs meant they couldn't take me with them... So now I live with a pegasus named Thunderfall, who's parents my dad met on his travels. I think you might know him actually...
      Oh, I'm sorry, when do you get the chance to see them?
      And yeah I know Tunderfall, he's a nice guy, and a very good flyier

PARP, PARP! XD

Happy

Bits
      Bits
      @Thunderfall

Weavie, What kinds of stories are your favorite?!? Adventure, right?! Everypony loves stories about adventure and evil and good and villains and danger and WOOSH and BAM and BAKOOM and where the Bad Guy is all " I'M UNDEFEATABLE!" but the hero is like "Eh, whatever" and then does a fighting stance and goes all BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA and the villain is all "X_X BLEH!" don't you agree?!? Those kinds of stories are the best!
      Last edited by Grassy Tale; 03-07-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Baron
      Gunpla is freedom!

Delighted

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Evilmissingno000 View Post
      Oh, I'm sorry, when do you get the chance to see them?
      And yeah I know Tunderfall, he's a nice guy, and a very good flyier
      Hee-hee, Uncle Thunder sure is interesting to live with! I just know he'll be my inspiration for a great story one day!

My sister comes back to Ponyville whenever she can to pay me a visit; we're very close. Sometimes my dad manages to drop by, but Mom is busy on an important dig in Saddle Arabia... We're not sure when she'll get a break.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast