FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      How is everypony?

Friendly

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Emerald Bliss

Name: Emerald Bliss

Species: Pegasis

Approximate age: 16

Picture and/or Description: Light green coat with a mixture of light green/white mane and tail

Background: She was born in Cloudsdale and lived with her parents, loving and caring about them always. She went to a school nearby and made a couple of friends that she liked very much. She was not very good at flying but not the worst in her class, She learned pretty fast but had snags along the way.

She had two friends that she went to school with until all three finished school and one of her friends parents moved away for a job offer in manehatten and the other's parents moved to ponyville for her father to become a miner stallion.

Since her only two friends and her best friends moved away. She asked her parents if they could move because she wanted to be near her friends again.

Her parents said no at first until one day her father got a job offer in ponyville. So all three moved to ponyville and She started a jewelery selling stand in the middle of ponyville.

She got the jewels from her friend's father and split the profits with him. Pretty soon she had enough to get her own house and moved nearby her parents, but she still visit's them allmost everyday.

As for her friends she visits them every week or so and talks to them for a while.

Personality: Love's all her friends and family, But anyone outside of that range unless it is a customer she is slightly shy. She like's to make new friends as long as they do not come on too strong. She likes to take care of her customers so they are happy with all purchase's. She also doe's not like to be mean, If she even hurt's someponys feelings then she herself will get upset. She likes to make's necklace's and other items out of the gems she gets. When she is around friends she likes to have as much fun as possible as long there is not another pony around she doe's not know, If there is she will not ask to do something out of fear they will not like it. She liked to mostly have fun with her friends when younger, but she also had chores to do around the house so she could not always be with them. Overall she is a shy pony but will open up if they do not come on too strong. She will not take charge in fear of someone being upset with something she choose's to do. And she enjoys time making her friends and family happy over anything.

Cutie Mark: Her and her mother both love jewelery. She scratched her necklace by accident one day and her mother showed her everything she knew about jewelry. How to polish,fix and take care of it. Then she gained her cutie mark after she fixed her emerald necklace all by her self for the first time.
      Her cutie mark is a Emerald, Sapphire, And Ruby. Representing that she knows a lot about jewelry and how to take care of it.

Use: Forum RP

Other: Nope

*Edited* *Again*

This is my first OC ever so i am sorry if it is painful to read >.<
      Last edited by Aloe; 02-24-2013 at 04:17 AM.

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Hey there @Aloe

After reading your submission, the biggest question I have is about how a prank played by one of her friends would make her give up her entire social life in Cloudsdale to the point that she would be a recluse until the family moved away. It feels a bit out of place given the setting, but it also feels rather unrealistic as well. When she gets to Ponyville you say that she sells jewelry that her friend gives her, but there's really no information about this other pony, how they met, how they became friends, or how they went into business with one another. The result is that the background as a whole feels rather scant as well as being overshadowed by the drama resulting from the prank. I do like the basic personality as well as the cutie mark and the outline of its story, but they both feel somewhat unfinished. Try adding a bit more to these sections so that we can get a better feel for who Emerald really is.
      Thanks Aloe thanked for this post

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      I like the changes that you've made to the background, I think this story fits into Equestria much better

I do still want to see a bit more detail in terms of her personality (ie is she outgoing? Shy? Loud? Timid? Does she like meeting new ponies? Is she different around her friends than around ponies she doesn't really know?) and her background (What kind of things did she enjoy doing when she was younger? Did that change at all over time? What made her decide to open a jewelry stand rather than make jewelry herself?). Now that you've got the basic story down, you can really tell us more about what makes Emerald tick!

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Bits
      Hey again @Aloe

Sorry for the delay on getting back to you. Feel free to send me a VM or PM if you've updated your thread and are ready for me to take another look

Though I would have liked to see a bit more detail in the background, I think that you did a great job on expanding the personality. So, I'll go ahead and approve Emerald. Welcome to the RP!

How is everypony?

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Rarity
      Hey again @Aloe

Sorry for the delay on getting back to you. Feel free to send me a VM or PM if you've updated your thread and are ready for me to take another look

Though I would have liked to see a bit more detail in the background, I think that you did a great job on expanding the personality. So, I'll go ahead and approve Emerald. Welcome to the RP!
      It is alright. And i know it is a horrible first oc lol. But thank you