FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: OC: Night Fury

Baron
      Ze Gweat and adorable twixie!

Cocky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Night Fury

Name: Night Fury

Species: Pegasus

Approximate age: 19

Picture and/or Description:

Background: born in Manehatten

Personality: Confident, has a temper,

Cutie Mark: it all started when he was a foal ofcourse, one day in school he was getting picked on by bullies calling him a "Blank flank" and that he would Lose if he where to challenge them in to a race. Night Fury agreed into racing with the bullies cause he knew that he would win. He knew that all the bullies was talking their brewhaha. So, there he was, untop of a cloud getting ready to race. "Man, i feel a bit weak.." Says night fury. He feels this way because it was a nice and bright and sunny day. He looks up into the sun and told himself this "God, i hate this sun". "On your mark, Get Set, GO!" the three foals begin racing. One of the bullies attempted to try and just bump night fury to the side, trying to make him lose his balance. Night fury received the impact, But then he quickly recovered and then he surpassed the first bully, knocking the first bully in the air. But the race isn't over yet, he still had the other bully to deal with and still finish the race. With only minutes away to the finish, the bully was mocking night fury, calling him Slow and a Blank Flank. Night fury is just seconds away to getting ready to snap and just tell the bully off. But he maintained Focused in the race. The bully tried to get on his way by being in front of him, Blocking his path. Night Fury was just about to break out, untill he and the bully notices the finish line. that's when they both start to speed up. The bully tries to bump night fury to the side very hard. But, night fury quickly dodges, causing the bully to lose a bit of his balance. Night fury quickly

Use: both forum and shoutbox rp

Other:
      Last edited by Azazel; 02-25-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Needs TONS more info, is seems you barely added anything besides copy-pasting the OC Submission format

Baron
      Ze Gweat and adorable twixie!

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
      Needs TONS more info, is seems you barely added anything besides copy-pasting the OC Submission format
      yea i know, i will edit it later in the mean time this is all i have. brb

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Night Fury View Post
      yea i know, i will edit it later in the mean time this is all i have. brb
      That's now how it works, you're supposed to think of things BEFORE you make an OC, just like how you have to think of an RP post before you post it

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Based on what is present here, I feel as though I need to point out that the canon relation stating that he is in love with Trixie will need to be removed. Basically, we don't want to force the person who RPs Trixie into that kind of relationship in order to fit your OC. For now, work on expanding your submission and let us know when you'd like us to take a look at your OC!

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!