FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Head of PR
      Doing the things. All of the
      things.

Silly

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blog Entries
      Follows
      Following

Exclamation The End of Friendship Is Magic...

Ladies and Gentlemen. The time we have all waited for (and some feared) has arrived. I've returned from BABSCon 2018 and i've completely made up my mind.

Friendship Is Magic, while it has served us well and it's been one hell of a fun time, will now be decommissioned and put down like the limping horse that it currently is. Fact of the matter is that the fandom has gone way past it's glory days and it's far too late for us to even try to make a comeback. A change in style is holds more potential. Continue to adore the adorable little pony show, like myself, with other friends in private or shitpost on /mlp/.

Thank you all for all the fun years we've had together, all the laughs and mishaps, I will forever hold them all dear and near to my heart. It's time for us to change along with the times. (Plus, the new season introduces the "friendship school" and i'm not down for that shit, fam. ) LOVE YOU ALL!!!

New Forum Topic is Indie Games!
      Creators! Reviewers! Those who just enjoy playing Indie games! It's all about you!

And so, to you, loyal userbase that will stick with us after the change, I leave to you the fate of our new site name. The staff has chosen a top 5, go ahead and vote!

https://www.strawpoll.me/15443382

Chaos Baby
      Emotionless

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      Awards Good OPAsset to the ForumElement of Generosity
      I'll be sad to see it go.

A lot of blood sweat and tears in this place.
      Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
      Spoiler: stuff 

Thunder-Lips

Fabulous

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      Awards League of Extraordinary White Knights - For being an extreme White Knight. Thank you for all of your services.
      Here's a name, suckmydickchokeonit.cum
      fucking retard faggot there is no loyal fanbase here just my ever-lasting anger
      also all your names are shit
      SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSH ITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSH ITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSH ITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSH ITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSH ITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSH ITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSH ITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSH ITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITNIGGERSHITSHITSHITSH ITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSH ITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSH ITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT

Lord
      Arrogant

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      (flashbacks to Evreething days)

Leighton already tried this with FIM (making it Evreething, that Destiny forum, the cat forum, etc.), and you know what? It just doesn't work and is a waste of your time and money. Just scrap the site. With the rise and popularity of sites like Reddit and social media in general, forums aren't as common or needed anymore. If people want to discuss the latest indie games, they'll probably go on 4chan or the Steam forums or some Discord server or something, not some dead rebranded pony site.

However, if you're super dedicated, at the very least don't reuse the site as-is. Wipe the forum and start anew you fucking coward. Don't leave all the pony shit and garbage from years of abandonment behind, because it'll just confuse any new users (if any).

Thunder-Lips

Fabulous

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      Awards League of Extraordinary White Knights - For being an extreme White Knight. Thank you for all of your services.
      Quote Originally Posted by Sunset Shimmer View Post

Leighton already tried this with FIM (making it Evreething, that Destiny forum, the cat forum, etc.), and you know what? It just doesn't work and is a waste of your time and money. Just scrap the site. With the rise and popularity of sites like Reddit and social media in general, forums aren't as common or needed anymore. If people want to discuss the latest indie games, they'll probably go on 4chan or the Steam forums or some Discord server or something, not some dead rebranded pony site.

However, if you're super dedicated, at the very least don't reuse the site as-is. Wipe the forum and start anew you fucking coward. Don't leave all the pony shit and garbage from years of abandonment behind, because it'll just confuse any new users (if any).
      Actually to be completely honest, an indie games forum is probably the best possible solution. Most indie games don't get enough attention to warrant permanent discussion on sites like Reddit and 4chan. Even a /vg/ general entirely about indie games has a lot of trouble staying alive. The only problem is finding a way to organize the forum in such a way to allow for discussion of what is basically an absolute shitton of very small pieces of media instead of one singular large piece of media (like ponyshit)
      but what do I know NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSN IGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNI GGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIG GERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGG ERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGE RSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGER SNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSN IGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNI GGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIG GERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGG ERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGE RSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGER SNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset Shimmer View Post

Actually to be completely honest, an indie games forum is probably the best possible solution. Most indie games don't get enough attention to warrant permanent discussion on sites like Reddit and 4chan. Even a /vg/ general entirely about indie games has a lot of trouble staying alive. The only problem is finding a way to organize the forum in such a way to allow for discussion of what is basically an absolute shitton of very small pieces of media instead of one singular large piece of media (like ponyshit)
      but what do I know NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSN IGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNI GGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIG GERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGG ERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGE RSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGER SNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSN IGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNI GGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIG GERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGG ERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGE RSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGER SNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS

Lord
      Arrogant

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      Quote Originally Posted by Goddamn Shit Castle King! View Post
      but what do I know
      Wow, this is the most constructive post I've seen you make in an eternity... I'm so proud of you. :,)

Regardless, if a dedicated chan thread can't even stay alive, I don't think we're gonna have any luck keeping a dedicated forum alive (not like the site's alive in the first place anyway, but); a lot of indie games are either overlooked or popular for a week and then forgotten, which is definitely a problem for maintaining a site about them. However, I bet it could probably be organised by having subforums seperated into genres or something and just having threads for different games maybe? I'm not too into the whole idea of keeping FIM alive any longer, but if the owner guy's that desperate I'm sure it can be done somehow.

Edit note: the fuck's up with this site double posting automatically?
      Last edited by Sunset Shimmer; 04-11-2018 at 06:24 AM. Reason: nice fuckin double post

The baddest dude in Revere.
      Catch up with me on Discord
      AlFlo#2716 or telegram
      @Moosen48

Fabulous

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      I'll miss you all, even the people I hated and subsequently forgot after half a decade. I unironically had some great times here.

Thanks to Dr. Richtofen for the signature.

Dumb

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      You all deserve this for not giving me staph.

le 13yo shitty autistic gramer xdd

The Dessiest Around
      I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT

Cool

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      make this another kanyetothe rap/hip-hop forum or end it all

edit; or, perhaps a gaming forum would work too. i guess not everyone has my good taste
      Last edited by Zach; 04-13-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Dumb

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
      rap/hip-hop forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast