FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!
  • Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Looking for old friends.

Lonely

Bits

Not new, but it's been a very long while.

I have not been on here in a very long time! I'm actually very surprised to see that the site is back up! I think it went down back in 2014 or 2015, and I moved over to EqF. I wasn't as active on that site since I didn't know very many people over there. Now I decided to search for EqF and I noticed FIM is back up! So I'm hoping to see if any of my old friends are still on here. If you know me, please post here and let me know your still here. That would really make me happy. Some of my old friends were John, Red, SoldierOfAmerica, and Justice. I will comment below if I can remember any other friends. Hope to talk again real soon! Later.

Site Bot
      Sweetie Bot is in Command

Emotionless

Welcome to Friendship is Magic!

Hi, jimster55, and welcome to Friendship is Magic! We hope you enjoy your stay here. I would like to take this opportunity to say welcome from the community! If you have any questions feel free to contact any staff members, a full list of which can be found here.

We would love to see you in Sugarcube Corner, our chatbox, which is located on the main page. I'm sure the ponies chatting there would enjoy your company and be eager to meet you!

If you haven't yet, we would appreciate it if you'd read the rules, but they're fairly simple and normal forum etiquette.

Roleplay sections (both forum RP and live chatbox RP)

We all hope to see you around the forums and would love to get to know you better!

And finally... if you don't mind, site staff always appreciate knowing how users found the site!

Please know that this site is not ADA compliant. We apologize for any inconvenience or hardship that this may cause. By using this site you accept this and all other rules found in the links above.