FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

  • Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Default
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 14
    1. #1
      Junior Member
      Emotionless
       

      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Posts
      2
      Bits
      403
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0

      Looking for artists and Applejack and Twilight Va

      helllo if there are any artists that could help with a big project thats about the mane 6 in a zombie apocolyspe but at the moment we are working on the trailer so if u can draw and want to help that would be a big help and if there are any applejack and twilight sparkle vas that would be very helpful cause they have important lines in the trailer

    2. #2
      Community Manager
      Everything is Just Always
      Awesome!~
       
      Happy
       
      Rise!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      California
      Posts
      884
      Bits
      137,771,241
      Post Thanks / Like
      Items Muffin
      Blog Entries
      1
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - FBest of '14 - Funniest Member, Community Favourite
      We're usually pretty lax about duplicate threads here, but seriously, you don't have anything to show for this project of yours. We have many talented artists here, but you can't just make a post and expect them to join you, they have projects of their own to do.

      Provide some incentive or at the very least some kind of proof you're actually capable of leading this kind of project, because a dry 4 minute long dialogue on a black background isn't going to cut it, especially with your lack of ability to take some tips from our dear Cyrus after he was kind enough to offer them.
      Sig by Discord~

      There's a way, there's a will, and there's a time. It all comes down to what, where, when and why.
      Learn to run, learn to breathe, and you can learn to do most anything. Dare your heart to try.
      Chin up~

      Property of Celestia.

    3. #3

      Thunder-Lips
       
      Fabulous
       
      Goddamn Shit Castle King!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      5,071
      Bits
      755
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Awards League of Extraordinary White Knights - For being an extreme White Knight. Thank you for all of your services.
      Don't listen to twitch, he is the forum troll that has 2 different accounts to avoid bans.
      I would be happy to offer my excellent drawing services.

    4. #4
      Community Manager
      Everything is Just Always
      Awesome!~
       
      Happy
       
      Rise!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      California
      Posts
      884
      Bits
      137,771,241
      Post Thanks / Like
      Items Muffin
      Blog Entries
      1
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - FBest of '14 - Funniest Member, Community Favourite
      Quote Originally Posted by Goddamn Shit Castle King! View Post
      Don't listen to twitch, he is the forum troll that has 2 different accounts to avoid bans.
      I would be happy to offer my excellent drawing services.
      Jeez, Big Dank, you really do have a heart of gold.

      I guess you would be able to get this project off the ground, but I'm telling you, you're probably going to be doing all the work.
      Sig by Discord~

      There's a way, there's a will, and there's a time. It all comes down to what, where, when and why.
      Learn to run, learn to breathe, and you can learn to do most anything. Dare your heart to try.
      Chin up~

      Property of Celestia.

    5. #5
      Royalty
      "What is there to pray
      for when blessing is the
      curse?"
       
      Friendly
       
      Meadow Song's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      In a house!
      Posts
      398
      Bits
      18,556
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Rise-A-Twitch!~ View Post
      We're usually pretty lax about duplicate threads here, but seriously, you don't have anything to show for this project of yours. We have many talented artists here, but you can't just make a post and expect them to join you, they have projects of their own to do.

      Provide some incentive or at the very least some kind of proof you're actually capable of leading this kind of project, because a dry 4 minute long dialogue on a black background isn't going to cut it, especially with your lack of ability to take some tips from our dear Cyrus after he was kind enough to offer them.
      To be fair, they don't have anything to show because they don't have artists, and that's why he's asking for help

    6. #6
      Community Manager
      Everything is Just Always
      Awesome!~
       
      Happy
       
      Rise!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      California
      Posts
      884
      Bits
      137,771,241
      Post Thanks / Like
      Items Muffin
      Blog Entries
      1
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - FBest of '14 - Funniest Member, Community Favourite
      Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Song View Post
      To be fair, they don't have anything to show because they don't have artists, and that's why he's asking for help
      Have you listened to their "audio drama"?

      If you're going to make a project like this, at least have some kind of skill to bring to the table, it's common sense. Voice acting definitely isn't his strong suit. Also I wouldn't be being so harsh if he'd actually bothered to read what Braeburn told him rather than making the same thread over again with his atrocious spelling.

      Trust me, Dank's got his work cut out for him.
      Sig by Discord~

      There's a way, there's a will, and there's a time. It all comes down to what, where, when and why.
      Learn to run, learn to breathe, and you can learn to do most anything. Dare your heart to try.
      Chin up~

      Property of Celestia.

    7. #7
      Royalty
      "What is there to pray
      for when blessing is the
      curse?"
       
      Friendly
       
      Meadow Song's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      In a house!
      Posts
      398
      Bits
      18,556
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Rise-A-Twitch!~ View Post
      Have you listened to their "audio drama"?

      If you're going to make a project like this, at least have some kind of skill to bring to the table, it's common sense. Voice acting definitely isn't his strong suit. Also I wouldn't be being so harsh if he'd actually bothered to read what Braeburn told him rather than making the same thread over again with his atrocious spelling.

      Trust me, Dank's got his work cut out for him.
      Your hothead is showing again, bb

    8. #8
      Community Manager
      Everything is Just Always
      Awesome!~
       
      Happy
       
      Rise!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      California
      Posts
      884
      Bits
      137,771,241
      Post Thanks / Like
      Items Muffin
      Blog Entries
      1
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - FBest of '14 - Funniest Member, Community Favourite
      Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Song View Post
      Your hothead is showing again, bb
      One of us had to get the hot head genes~
      Sig by Discord~

      There's a way, there's a will, and there's a time. It all comes down to what, where, when and why.
      Learn to run, learn to breathe, and you can learn to do most anything. Dare your heart to try.
      Chin up~

      Property of Celestia.

    9. #9
      Royalty
      "What is there to pray
      for when blessing is the
      curse?"
       
      Friendly
       
      Meadow Song's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      In a house!
      Posts
      398
      Bits
      18,556
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Rise-A-Twitch!~ View Post
      One of us had to get the hot head genes~
      Perhaps I like your hothead

    10. #10

      Thunder-Lips
       
      Fabulous
       
      Goddamn Shit Castle King!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      5,071
      Bits
      755
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Awards League of Extraordinary White Knights - For being an extreme White Knight. Thank you for all of your services.
      Quote Originally Posted by Rise-A-Twitch!~ View Post

      If you're going to make a project like this, at least have some kind of skill to bring to the table, it's common sense.
      Wow Twitch, I get that you're a troll and all but you're gonna bring users into this who only signed up today? Leave the new users out of this, please.

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •