FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

This is a status.

Toxic

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
      It's pretty sad to be honest. I remember meeting tonnes of great people on this forum back when it was run by Leighton, you could shitpost, shittalk, and be generally shitty if you wanted to, I remember how we used to bitch about Leighton spending the forum donations on drugs a fair bit... Derpy was funny, Trib and fucking everyone at the time was great... It was only about the show 10% of the time. It truely was the people who made the forum, not the content. The forum hit its peak at the end of season 2 for sure. I would argue that it truely went downhill when some dickholes started DDOSing it and eventually it shut down for a fair while...

It is just not the same as how it used to be. And it is a damn shame.

I would do a lot to bring it back to the way it was...
      Yeah, I agree with you on that. Had a lot of good memories on this site. I'll admit, I was a fucking idiot sometimes and that's putting it lightly, but I still have some pretty fond memories of this place. Some of the shit posting was fucking great. Was just a fun place overall.

Met some great people on here. It's a shame really.

Let's get Cynical!
      You may be right; I may be
      crazy, but it just may be a
      lunatic you're looking for.

Confident

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsLinguistElement of Generosity
      I joined and everything started going to hell. So it goes.

Mischievous

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      I think we're beating a dead horse at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Oborawatabinost View Post
      I joined and everything started going to hell. So it goes.
      I always knew you were the problem.

Nah I'm just kidding.
      Last edited by Fade; 10-13-2017 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Site acting retarded.

Thunder-Lips

Fabulous

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      Awards League of Extraordinary White Knights - For being an extreme White Knight. Thank you for all of your services.
      lol you stupid newfags don't know shit let me give you the rundown
      in 2013 mods became sick of the owners shit (leighton) because he did fuck all and just bought phones and weed while fucking Australians. beta plebeian discord became so distraught he planned to betray leighton and set up eqf, a site to compete with FiM and get away from faggot leighton.
      At first we just laughed at him and everyone willing to jump ship as the only people that did turn to eqf were faggots nobody liked, hence eqf earning the name "garbage dump"
      then one of the eqf admins, ende, paid some random fucko on his little yugoih shota rape guild 500$ do ddos the everliving fuck out of FiM, plunging us into what horsefucker historians refer to now as the "dark ages"
      leighton would spend time talking on his blog talking how FiM would be back up soon, even offering backer stickers as an incentive to get his little cash/lulz cow back up and running. However he was far too lazy and high to ever really get it done. Nobody ever got any stickers. eventually leighton made evreething, a shitty as fuck "general" all purpose forum to house what little users he had left. Other sides also existed before and during this time, such as legacys psn/sonygger forum, and octavians failed abortion that was his saturday morning cartoon forum
      lo and behold evreething sucked dick and was slow as fuck, everyone told leighton to get in gear but he decided he was gonna take a vacation in australia, during this time I believe brosus was made moderator which sounded just as hilarious then as it does now today
      soon after leighton came back some random fuck named ryu made ANOTHER forum for runescape or some autistic shit and I called it quits, only to hear weeks later that brosus bought the site for 500$ from leighton and then paid discord extra to merge equeef and FiM back together as one. Yes Equeef was still running during all this time, but it was a hugbox shithole and only fags that actually LIKE stupid fucking colored horses like the PAVEMENT APES they are ever bothered to visit, probably fucking used the RP forum as well kek
      after the merge things improved a bit but the damage was done, ponies are no longer hip and trendy among autistic neckbeards, brosus sold the site again to pyro the dumbfuck after scamming the SHIT out of dumb ponyfags with his little royalty VIP scheme little fucking jew, since then this forum is a piece of useless trash and the only reason I came on here is to make fun of everyone in this thread for still fucking existing hang yourselves

EDIT: my mistake THAT STUPID FAGGOT DISCORD DID IT FOR FREE AAHAAHOAHOAHAOHAHAOHAAOHAOH
      HE DOES IT FOR FUCKING FREE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAOHA
      Last edited by Goddamn Shit Castle King!; 10-14-2017 at 01:40 AM.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Geeky

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blog Entries
      Follows
      Following
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Quote Originally Posted by Goddamn Shit Castle King! View Post
      in 2013 mods became sick of the owners shit (leighton) because he did fuck all and just bought phones and weed while fucking Australians. beta plebeian discord became so distraught he planned to betray leighton and set up eqf, a site to compete with FiM and get away from faggot leighton.
      At first we just laughed at him and everyone willing to jump ship as the only people that did turn to eqf were faggots nobody liked, hence eqf earning the name "garbage dump"
      then one of the eqf admins, ende, paid some random fucko on his little yugoih shota rape guild 500$ do ddos the everliving fuck out of FiM, plunging us into what horsefucker historians refer to now as the "dark ages"
      leighton would spend time talking on his blog talking how FiM would be back up soon, even offering backer stickers as an incentive to get his little cash/lulz cow back up and running. However he was far too lazy and high to ever really get it done. Nobody ever got any stickers. eventually leighton made evreething, a shitty as fuck "general" all purpose forum to house what little users he had left. Other sides also existed before and during this time, such as legacys psn/sonygger forum, and octavians failed abortion that was his saturday morning cartoon forum
      lo and behold evreething sucked dick and was slow as fuck, everyone told leighton to get in gear but he decided he was gonna take a vacation in australia, during this time I believe brosus was made moderator which sounded just as hilarious then as it does now today
      soon after leighton came back some random fuck named ryu made ANOTHER forum for runescape or some autistic shit and I called it quits, only to hear weeks later that brosus bought the site for 500$ from leighton and then paid discord extra to merge equeef and FiM back together as one. Yes Equeef was still running during all this time, but it was a hugbox shithole and only fags that actually LIKE stupid fucking colored horses like the PAVEMENT APES they are ever bothered to visit, probably fucking used the RP forum as well kek
      after the merge things improved a bit but the damage was done, ponies are no longer hip and trendy among autistic neckbeards, brosus sold the site again to pyro the dumbfuck after scamming the SHIT out of dumb ponyfags with his little royalty VIP scheme little fucking jew, since then this forum is a piece of useless trash and the only reason I came on here is to make fun of everyone in this thread for still fucking existing hang yourselves

EDIT: my mistake THAT STUPID FAGGOT DISCORD DID IT FOR FREE AAHAAHOAHOAHAOHAHAOHAAOHAOH
      This is relatively accurate.

Site's dead because nobody cares anymore and the MLP trend has passed. There's no sense in running a site where there's no posting about the main topic, never going to get users and make enough to keep the lights in that situation. A lot of us grew up and now have actual real-life work to do during the day. We have the Discord chat that replaces the shoutbox, and other than that there's no reason to bother with this website anymore, to be honest.

We should just make a PriPara forum instead.

This is a status.

Toxic

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following

Pretty much this.

My drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!
      Oy vey, Mr. Goldstein! Gather
      me some peasant Shekels.

Wise

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blog Entries
      Follows
      Following
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For your time as staff on FiM.org
      This site is fucking broken.
      Spoiler: Steam Account 

Administrator
      Keen

Happy

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Items Muffin
      Follows
      Following

heyheyhey

Evreething was my idea, Leighton just had the money and vbulletin license. credit for the worst site in history goes to me, not that swords and weed fag

Dicks

Meh

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following
      one reason is fourms are pretty much dead everyone just uses reddit/tumblr/facebook/discord now also some people like me 100% forgot about this place
      lmao i was fucking around with my chrome's settings and saw a whitelisting for this site and remembered every thing

god when was the last time i posted

Mischievous

Bits
      Post Thanks / Like
      Follows
      Following

I'm only quoting you because everyone else is doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinplup View Post
      one reason is fourms are pretty much dead everyone just uses reddit/tumblr/facebook/discord now also some people like me 100% forgot about this place
      lmao i was fucking around with my chrome's settings and saw a whitelisting for this site and remembered every thing

god when was the last time i posted
      This place is definitely forgettable nowadays. Back in the day though... Ah, not so much.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345