FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • View Poll Results: Add this optional extra? (We need 5)

Voters
    6. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

5 83.33%
    • Yes

1 16.67%
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      |

Classy

Bits
      Awards Artist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Mancer View Post
      But I told you twice that I don't think that you're an emotionless zombie.
      I'm just a dunce who words things poorly! I never said that it shouldn't exists and fighting for it not existing. I just don't see it necessary since there's already an option for it ugly or not. If the mods add it hooray, I'm still gonna be breathing (I hope). I just don't see it necessary. I mean like cheese and crackers, you say I don't read your posts and yet you don't read the previous posts of mine explaining that I worded the first sentence poorly. Kinda too late to go back and edit it out like it never happened. I worded it poorly and now I gotta accept the consequences but I'm not gonna accept you not reading that I accept that I worded my post poorly and have you insult me over something I never meant. I mean like at this point you're sounding as much of an idiot as I was/am when I posted my poorly worded opinion.
      But I see it as necessary, so don't slash my chances, I want this option.

It should have been the original 'default' option anyway, I imagine the inclusion of the 'default' was perhaps a workaround because a blank option couldn't be implemented? We'll have to wait for staff/designer input.
      Likes cuck liked this post

Community Manager
      Everything is Just Always
      Awesome!~

Happy

Bits
      Items Muffin
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - FBest of '14 - Funniest Member, Community Favourite
      Bits
      I can see why you might not want it~ It just takes up space. I don't even look at them~
      @Pyro Mancer I was thinking the same thing at first, that it was a silly thing to want to get rid of, but really it's just so worthless there's really no point in defending it~

Also this discussion seems a bit more heated than it needs to be in my opinion~
      Thanks cuck, Philomena thanked for this post
      Likes Pyro MLG! liked this post
      Lols Scarlett Lol'd

Sig by Discord~

There's a way, there's a will, and there's a time. It all comes down to what, where, when and why.
      Learn to run, learn to breathe, and you can learn to do most anything. Dare your heart to try.
      Chin up~

Property of Celestia.

|

Classy

Bits
      Awards Artist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Twitch-A-Twitch! View Post
      I can see why you might not want it~ It just takes up space. I don't even look at them~
      @Pyro Mancer I was thinking the same thing at first, that it was a silly thing to want to get rid of, but really it's just so worthless there's really no point in defending it~

Also this discussion seems a bit more heated than it needs to be in my opinion~
      Guys, this guy has 'royalty' and he agrees! That means you have to do it! You have to! :deadpool:
      Lols Rise!, Philomena Lol'd

Community Manager
      Everything is Just Always
      Awesome!~

Happy

Bits
      Items Muffin
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - FBest of '14 - Funniest Member, Community Favourite
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
      Guys, this guy has 'royalty' and he agrees! That means you have to do it! You have to! :deadpool:
      You got it~

Treet me speshul I hav money~
      Likes Scarlett liked this post
      Lols Banana Bag Lol'd

Sig by Discord~

There's a way, there's a will, and there's a time. It all comes down to what, where, when and why.
      Learn to run, learn to breathe, and you can learn to do most anything. Dare your heart to try.
      Chin up~

Property of Celestia.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      I agree that the default mood is kinda ugly, @Celestia and I decided to change it to "Emotionless" instead. Sweetie Bot for the win.

Personally I don't feel that it's necessary nor a particularly good idea to have a "blank-space" mood. Moods were added as a feature to make people's profiles and postbits more fun and unique. It would make the postbit appear broken and non-uniform for people using it, as well as leading to confusion regarding how to change a mood if there is no image for one (I.e. you'd just see a random pencil-button thing floating there).

|

Classy

Bits
      Awards Artist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
      I agree that the default mood is kinda ugly, @Celestia and I decided to change it to "Emotionless" instead. Sweetie Bot for the win.

Personally I don't feel that it's necessary nor a particularly good idea to have a "blank-space" mood. Moods were added as a feature to make people's profiles and postbits more fun and unique. It would make the postbit appear broken and non-uniform for people using it, as well as leading to confusion regarding how to change a mood if there is no image for one (I.e. you'd just see a random pencil-button thing floating there).
      Fine with me, Brosus agreed that if we get five votes, we'll do it.

Edit: I love you guys, pumped for this!
      Lols Philomena, Rise! Lol'd

Don't need nothin' but a good
      time How can I resist Ain't
      lookin' for nothin' but a good
      time And it don't get better
      than this

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
      Fine with me, Brosus agreed that if we get five votes, we'll do it.

Edit: I love you guys, pumped for this!
      Poll: Add this optional extra? (We need 5)
      yes
      yes
      it doesn't look like we are getting much of a choice here
      Lols Scarlett Lol'd

|

Classy

Bits
      Awards Artist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Star View Post
      it doesn't look like we are getting much of a choice here
      A 'no' vote is no vote, simple! We don't need that negativity staining our poll and thread.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Clearly this thread isn't serious, then. I'm just going to go ahead and close this.

I'd like to remind you that Feedback and Suggestions are to be taken seriously; this section is not for jokes or laughs, please only create threads and discuss things here with a legitimate concern for what you feel would benefit friendshipismagic.org as a site. If you want to recreate this thread, feel free, but please keep on-topic and be serious about it.
      Thanks Dawn Star thanked for this post
      Likes Dawn Star, Reese liked this post
      Lols clopper Lol'd
      WTFs Scarlett WTF'd at this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12