FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Back to my studies!

Mischievous

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: BlizzardWing

Name: BlizzardWing

Species: Pegasus

Description: White Coat with sky blue mane kept in a casual style

Background: Like most pegasi, BlizzardWing was born in Cloudsdale, which is where grew up with his father Cloudy Skies, his mother Crystal Raindrop, and his little sister Snowflake. During childhood he was an energetic, adventurous young pony who had a happy go-lucky personality. This personality made him quite the popular one, especially with the mares where if asked would instantly start drooling at the mention of his name or his arrival in a room. During school he was always working hard in all his classe. In his off-time he went on long flights, reading books, going to parties when he got older, and practicing the martial art of Wingjitsu where he developed his flying capabilities even further as well as stealth tactics. When he was 17 he left Cloudsdale to find work, where after drifting around for a while he ended up in Ponyville working on the weather crew. He currently lives in Ponyville working on the weather team, and sometimes visits his family in Cloudsdale.

Cutie Mark: BlizzardWing' s cutie mark is several snowflakes being blown by a gust of wind. He earned it while visiting relatives in Canterlot for Hearth's Warming Eve. It started to get very cold he thought he would go take a walk around the city while everypony else was heading inside, which prompted him to realize that he could feel comfortable in far colder temperatures than most ponies. That epiphany caused his cutie mark to appear. This abilities left him slightly unnerved, prompting him to see several physicists. He later found his resistance was because of ice crystals mixed into his bloodstream, thus developing somewhat of an immunity, and he still trying to this day to figure out how ice crystals are in his blood. The mark also reflects his "icy" demeanor towards ponies he doesn't trust

Personality: Very relaxed, confident (not cocky) persona. Somewhat of a romantic, and an excellent fighter with a sharp tongue as well.
      Last edited by DownInBronytown; 02-01-2013 at 11:19 PM.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Hey there!

Perhaps you missed it in the RP rules, but all the canon relationships in this will need to be removed. Having such stories written into the backstory make it quite confusing for the people RPing those characters to uphold, so we avoid them.

Additionally, we will be looking for a lot of explanation and specification if you wish to keep a special talent such as you have listed here; such feats sound unfeasible without the use of Unicorn magic. Wingblades, as you call them, are also against the RP rules, and therefore would not be allowed to exist in Equestria. Edit back, and we can take another look!

Back to my studies!

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      Revised

Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Ice crystals mixed into the bloodstream? That'd kill any warm-blooded mammals, of which ponies are one!

Also, make sure you take a read through again, there's still some canon relations mentioned that need to be dealt with.

Back to my studies!

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      Revised. Again.

Back to my studies!

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      Revised again.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by DownInBronytown View Post
      Several times he has received offers from Spitfire to join the Wonderbolts but has blatantly refused each time. He currently lives in Ponyville working on the weather team, occasionally helping Spike with romantic advice (Y'know, for Rarity) and sometimes visits his family in Cloudsdale.
      Two definite and one implied canon relation here.

Also, saying something cannot be explained doesn't make it allowable. The entire reason we're looking for an explanation to a talent is to develop something feasible in canon... if there's truly no explanation, and we're not talking about magic in any regard, it's doubtful it would be acceptable within the RP.

Back to my studies!

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      Revised. Hopefully I took care of everything this time

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Alright. So, in the second paragraph, you say "He later found his resistance was because of ice crystals mixed into his bloodstream, thus developing somewhat of an immunity, and he still trying to this day to figure out how ice crystals are in his blood."

This is what I meant when I was talking about something being explained as unexplainable in my last post.

Past that, this is shaping up decently, though the mention of fighting skills worries me, and makes me feel like you have intentions to fight in the RP. While an occasional tussle due to raging emotions is allowable in most scenarios, do keep in mind we're talking about canon My Little Pony RP. In a show created to teach children about friendship, they don't exactly portray the idea of violence. We don't here, either. Regardless, try adding some more details to his background. Instead of just telling us he tried hard in school, or was friends with all the mares, show us!