FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dark Hoof Ruins

I was 12 when I joined...

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "You're extremely smart." he complimented

The odds say that I'll lose, well then, let's just find new odds.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster flushed and kept walking. 'i give all of the credit to my grandmother relic dancer. She taught me all about ancient cultures when i stayed with her in canterlot during the summer until she retired. She was the curator of the canterlot museum. That and i was the top of my class in school. I didn't make many friends though. Everyone though i was a snob and that i thought i was better then the others.' charmcaster said looking back at golden. 'shouldn't be too much longer until we get back to the inscription.'

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "I know the feeling." He looked around. "A shadow brought, a shadow lost, into the darkness we are tossed... Void... Void..." He quoted aloud, being reminded of the reeling darkness

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'darkness, darkness, unrelenting darkness' charmcaster quoted from the same poem. As they turned the corner, the light from charmcaster's light blue magic hits the ruby eye of the crimson blood inscription. The reflected light shone around the room revealing a door that was hidden by magic. 'there's our way out. They must have set the ruby so that the light of unicorn magic would reveal the door. Having turned himself into a dragon, crimson blood could no longer use unicorn magic. So, even if he finds out about it, he's still trapped here.' charmcaster said limping to the door. Suddenly, a primal monstrous roar shakes dust from the walls. 'ee best get going. Sounds like crimson has woken up.'

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "Eh, once we're far enough, he won't fit. Dragonshifting tends to add a few pounds." He thought for a moment "For the primality of their civilization, they sure had this planned out."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'you have to also realise that they were unicorns well versed in the ways of magic. If they weren't, there wouldn't be any unicorns left today. Left unchecked and uncontrolled, unicorn magic, as you know, is disastrous. It's the main reason young unicorns start school way younger then pegasus or earth ponies. So, they must have knew what they were doing.' charmcaster looks down as she headed up the staircase as the door closes behind her and golden. 'and i messed up all of their careful planning to keep crimson blood from escaping.'

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "But you made the right decision." he retaliated "Any number of ponies could've been killed by him."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster smiled and stopped for a moment to rest, her broken leg hurting her progress up the staircase. 'i have to rest. I think we're safe here. If he couldn't fit through the door, then, he doesn't know this part of the temple. If i had a little help, maybe i can restore the stone slab with the spell of sealing the dark hoof unicorns used to seal crimson away and maybe make the spell a bit stronger. That spell has become stronger since then. And maybe that will keep crimson trapped down here for far longer then they dreamed.' charmcaster said looking up at golden.

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "I'll do it." He smiled at her. "Especially if it means spending more time with a pony like you." He said turning red

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster flushed and nods. 'I'm glad you were the one that came to look for me. I remember you from when we were in school. You were always in the library in your free time.either reading, writhing, or putting up books for old dusty pages, the librarian.' charmcaster looks down at her hooves and says softly, 'touch of moonlight in the darkness and eyes of the palest of seas. She is the storm that stirs me from my quiet contemplation. If only she would look at me and acknowledge that i am only for her, i would be the happiest colt within the eye of her storm.' charmcaster recited with her eyes closed. 'that was you wasn't it? It was you that left the pale blue roses at the spot i always sat in the library?'

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast