FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dark Hoof Ruins

I was 12 when I joined...

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "Could be better." he said looking back to where he fell. His gaze was mainly at the unconscious dragon. "I suppose it's kind of my fault for our falls and... That." He said pointing at the dragon

The odds say that I'll lose, well then, let's just find new odds.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'Don't be upset. If you hadn't fallen, i would be a dragon snack right now. If there was a way to get us back up that hole, we'd be almost out of this forsaken place. After wandering around down here and looking at the many inscriptions, i would have to say this was the temple built by the unicorns that were part of the dark hoof culture. They often sacrificed earth ponies to their lord, crimson blood, who had foolishly turned himself into a dragon to boast his great power in magic only to find that he could not change back. His rage caused him to become that monster here before us. Only the sacrificial offering kept his unicorn followers from falling prey to his rage.' charmcaster said looking at crimson blood. 'well, you have quite a story for your class, golden. Hopefully, it doesn't give them nightmares.'

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "Eh, maybe when they're older, hehe." he said standing up. "Are you okay?"

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster nodded. 'my only major injury is my broken leg.' she said looking back at golden 'i am tired of this place and i am not to fond of the idea of being here when crimson blood wakes up.' she thinks for a moment. 'if we use our magic together, do you think we could reach the top of that hole you fell through?'
      Last edited by eclipse; 02-08-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Golden thought. "Probably, but it's a little risky getting to close to Crimson Blood." he said peeking over his shoulder

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'well, as soon as we're in the hole, he won't be able to follow us. The only other option is to try to locate the staircase out of here. Crimson knows this place better then us. As soon as he wakes, it will not take him long to find us unless we get to the surface and reseal the entrance. Since crimson was not born a dragon, he cannot breathe fire. That means his main forms of attack are tooth, claw, and tail.' charmcaster said hoping they would be able to make it out alive.

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Golden had no clue how they would play this. 'Dragons never stay unconscious long unless they hibernate, but they're fast.' He walked over to the sides of the tunnels. They were mostly boulders jammed together. "Hmm, well, if you don't mind me destroying a wall or two, I could probably slow him down long enough to put some distance between us."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster nodded and looked back at crimson blood. 'do what you need to golden. Hopefully it will be enough.' charmcaster looked around the room hoping to find some clue to a way out and remembered the inscription with the ruby dragon eye. 'golden! I think i know how to get out of here. Most of the inscriptions of crimson blood are just carved into the stone with no attention to detail. But the room i fell into had an inscription with crimson blood painted red with a ruby eye. The unicorns that built this place must have built some sort of emergency escape route in case they needed a quick escape! so, they make the exit with a beautiful tribute to their lord to conceal in so he couldn't find it!' charmcaster said quietly to golden.

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "That's..... Brilliant!" he whispered back. "How did you figure that out so quickly?"

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'well, didn't you think it was odd that a unicorn temple wasn't covered in gems and jewels? Being originally a unicorn, crimson wouldn't eat them. And even if he did, there would have been claw marks were he dug the gems from the walls. Being he did't eat them, he must be hoarding the only gems in the whole temple. Which are in the inscription i mentioned. That would explain how he found me in the first place. I fell into his bedroom.' charmcaster said starting to head back the way she came.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast