FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dark Hoof Ruins

I was 12 when I joined...

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Golden blushed brightly. "I...duh, um.... I, uh....." He stuttered out, unable to excuse, or say anything.

The odds say that I'll lose, well then, let's just find new odds.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster smiles and nussles up next to golden leaning her head on his shoulder. 'that has to be my favorite piece of your work. The roses may have died, but your words have never died in my heart. I think i have at least one copy of everything you wrote. First editions, if i am not mistaken. But that first piece moves me more then anything else you did because it told me that out there somewhere, a colt loved me.'

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Golden sighed in thought. "Might she notice my light, as I have noticed hers, my silence finds me, unable to speak, I hide and hope that she may find me, and I find her, for as brief a time as shown." He quotes back to her. "What can I say, I was too say anything to your face."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster giggles 'and i too shy to say anything back until now. Figures. It takes a crazy dragon-pony to make us overcome our shyness towards each other.' charmcaster looks up at golden. 'a drop, just one drop of gold is all my darkened heart needs to be happy here in this world. If only he could see me struggling to breathe when he passes by, maybe, just maybe, i may be allowed to take that drop of gold hanging before me from the clear blue sky.' charmcaster smiles as she gets up and continues up the staircase.

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Golden smiles and follows her. "I wonder how old smoky is doing down there?" he wonders laughing.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster laughs and continues to climb 'he's most likely searching every inch of that temple looking for us. Should keep him busy for a thousand years or so.' finally reaching the top of the staircase, charmcaster accidently steps on a trigger, but lucky, it only opens a door to a beautiful meadow dotted with a few white tents that have ponies rushing in and out. Two royal guards are standing guard at the entrance of one tent. 'we're back at camp.' charmcaster whispered in awe. 'princess celestia must have received word that we went missing.' then charmcaster looked back at golden horrified. 'golden, the dark hoof civilisation existed long before ponies came here! The princess won't know about crimson blood! We have to warn her before anyone gets sent down there!' charmcaster says trying to run, but her broken leg crumbles beneath her and she falls to the ground.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      (oc just posting cause i told snow i would when i got back.) charmcaster tried to get to her feet and struggled to stay balanced on just three hooves, but her trip through the ruins had used up what strength she had.

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Golden trotted over and helped her back up. "You should rest, I'll go warn them."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster looked up at golden and smiled. 'ok. I hope we're not too late.' charmcaster put her head on her hooves and for the first time since entering the ruins, relaxed. She felt safe and something she couldn't quite identify. For a few minutes, she thought on it and realised that it was the sense of belonging she never got when she was in school. Slowly, charmcaster drifted off to sleep and dreamed of a dark gold foal with a dark blue mane.

What's up Every Pony?

Shy

Bits
      Bits
      (OOC I'm not sure how to introduce my character this kind of fits what he does better than the rest of the threads, so here goes nothing) "Well I guess this is the place." He looks at the map that the archeological society gave him. "Well it seems a little empty I thought they said I would be meeting some volunteers here." He looks at the sky and notices Luna's stars glimmering in the sky. He looks around the entrance to the ruins and says to himself, "well it is kind of late I'll set up my tent and get some shut eye." His horn lights up as he casts a barrier around his tent site and and also casts an alarm spell, that only he can hear, to cover his perimeter just out side his field. "That should do it you never can be too careful in the wilderness." He says to himself, he sets up his tent, gets a meal, and then goes to sleep.
      Last edited by Tigrean; 03-25-2013 at 12:52 PM.

"Diplomacy is the fine art of telling a person to go to hell and they pack their bags to do so, while war is the simple art of bringing hell to them"-Adm Stark

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234