FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Hoof Ruins

Emotionless

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Dark Hoof Ruins

While out at dig site to uncover relics of old civilizations, Charmcaster uncovered a tunnel covered by a thick stone door with strange symbols carved interdictly in it. With the help if other workers, Charmcaster managed to move the door opening the way down into the dark unknown.
      Using her magic to light the way, Charmcaster made her way down the worn, moss-covered steps. Lower and lower Charmcaster went the sound of her hoofs echoing down into the depths of the darkness past the glow of her magic. The quiet darkness soon caused Charmcaster to lose track of time, and soon Charmcaster could no longer see the light from the exit above.
      Suddenly, the step Charmcaster took next gave way underneath her and Charmcaster started to tumble down the staircase. When Charmcaster reached the bottom, she was shaken and had sustained a broken leg and a quantity of scraps and bruises. Getting up, she tried to limp back to the staircase only to trigger a bobby trap causing a trap door to open beneath her.
      when Charmcaster came round, she found herself lost in a ruin of an ancient temple. Getting up, she assessed her store of injuries from her fall.

'head- fuzzy and light headed. Leg- broken, stiff, and painful. Back- fine. All in all, i could be better.' Charmcaster Said to herself as she limped through the dark room. Lighting the room with her magic, Charmcaster observed the room looking for a way out. The walls are decorated with carvings of various scenes. Mostly of ponies walking in a line tied to a rope and being led to a pit with what appeared to be a large dragon painted red and with a ruby set for its eye.

Meanwhile, the workers where worried about Charmcaster. They heard a loud commotion from the tunnel and had been calling for Charmcaster for the past hour with no answer back.

I was 12 when I joined...

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Goldenheart was one of the last remaining volunteers looking for her. "Hey! Are you okay?"

The odds say that I'll lose, well then, let's just find new odds.

Silly little filly!!!

Hungry

Bits
      Bits
      I like it.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster hears a voice calling out but due to the echoing halls of the ruins, is unable to figure out where the calls are coming from. 'ponyfeathers this place is creepy. I wonder what they did in here. All i could make out was sacrificial offerings to a blood red dragon.' charmcaster said to herself to keep herself alert.
      'i wonder if that dragon still lives in this place or if he escaped. I hope he isn't still here.' charmcaster then turned down another dark passageway built with the same cold stones as her hooves and breathing made the only noise she could still make out. Meanwhile, a pair a red eyes glow in the darkness behind her.

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Goldenheart yells down the hole again. "I'm gonna look for another way through." He turned around and began to search.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster suddenly felt a hot breeze down her back and slowly turned around to find a monstrous blood red dragon behind her. Triggered by her intense fear, charmcaster's magic blazed, momentarily blinding the dragon. Seeing her chance, charmcaster ran as best as she could. Turn after turn, charmcaster ran with the dragon close at her tail snapping its massive jaws closer and closer. Charmcaster soon found herself in a dead end.

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Golden heard large thundering booms. He started to walk faster until the ground beneath him shattered and he fell through. "CrapcrapcrapcrapCRAP!!"

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster thought it was the end until she heard 'crap' followed with what appeared to be a drop of gold fell on the dragon's head. Getting up, charmcaster realised that the dragon was out cold. She then turned her attention to the stallion that had come just at the right time. He was yellow with a blue mane, but that was not what drew her gaze to him most. She remembered him. A flush crept across her face and she attempted to get him safely away from the dragon.

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      As Goldenheart came to he muttered something. "Well, that hurt more than words can describe." he felt a pain in his side and knew he had a broken rib. Other than that, scrapes, bruises, the same as Charmcaster.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'umm....are you ok golden?' charmcaster asked her voice soft and small. Her mind flew back to the week before. She was still looking for work at the museum and had bumped into golden by mistake because she was reading her favorite poem called 'the void'. Afterwards, golden had told her about the dig the school had funded so the teachers could find relics to show their classes and teach them about ancient cultures. Charmcaster had agreed to help in the dig believing her skills in restoring relics would come in handy. Looking back at golden in the darkness make her realise how happy she was to see him and the flush crept its way back to her cheeks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast