FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OC: Rosie

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
      Ok so here i go

Threw out Rosie's child hood she was babied alot by her mother and father thay were a little over proptective she wasnt aloud to do sports or enything of that sort her parents would watch her like a hawk when she would play in the yard of the apartments thay lived in, she never staied the night at her friends houses do to her parents. When thay moved to Clouds Dale she went behind there back to take flying lessions after school, she loved learning to fly she loved the feel of the wind in her mane she loved the sound of the cluods going passed but most of all she loved the feeling of freedom she wanted her coatch to look passed her disablity and she would push hershelf to her limits. This is where she met Baldy he flew alongside her left side as she was training one day and thay raced. When thay tied the race Rosie became atached to Baldy and brought him home and provided him with a good home. After awile her parents had caught on that she had something going on that thay didnt know about so thay got a little upset with her and she told them that she wasnt going to be babied enymore. A few mounths later she graduated flight school, then highschool a year aftergeting a diploma in Robotics. The moment she got home she started to pack for collage and to her suprise her parents helped her pack and gave her the bits to get into Pilliedelfia Univercity. When she arrived at the univercity everypony was suprised at her menchanics skills. She was tje talk among the profesers at the univercity thay loved her hard work and devosion. Later she found she needed a job to get threw school so she went job hunting she tried every store.and shop in town but none would take her, finaly she spoted it her dream job, a zoo with plenty of animals. She was deste for this job so she walked in to the office, head held high, and walked out with a sad look on her face, she didnt get the job. As she was walking out the boss ran up behind her and told her a spot just opened in the animal care section if she was intrusted. At this exact moment Rosiejumps into the air almost comeing out of her skin hugs the boss and gives him a shmooch right on the cheak. She worked a few years in the animal care learning from the other vets in the zoo on the art of helping not only animals but other ponys as well untill on day Rosie walked passed the sealion's tank and saw it was turning green. She knew it was a safty hazored for the sealions so she filed a complant with the boss. He explained that thay just didnt have enuf enginers or the time to fix the tank so as Rosie stormed out of the office she grabed a scubatank and straped it to her back and she dove into the tank and swam straght for the filter and fixed it. When she climed out she stank of mossy water she took off the scubatank and prepared to get scolded by her boss, but insted she was prased and promoted to Chef Menchanic for acting with out being told to and the fact then nopony els dare climb in a tank with sealions she went back to her dorme that night and went right for the shower. It took houres to get the stink off and for some reasion the gray spot on her flank would not come off finaly she gave up on geting the spot off and went to bed. She woke up the and was brushing her teeth for work and noticed the grau spot on the mirror and realized it wasnt a spot at all it was a wrench, her cutie mark she went threw school showing it off for the next three weeks. She graduated collage with a major in menchanics and a minor in animal care. A few years later the zoo's funding was cut forcing them to lay Rosie off. She took the opritunity to move to a nice quit town where everypony cares for one another when she arrived she was bombarded with welcomes from an exsheptonaly hiper mysterius pink pony andthat is when she saw an abandon shack in town. She use what bits she had left and fixed it up and opened her own shop/home. It is now called Rosie's pets and wrecks and her slogen is if its hurt we'll fix it ......help wanted

Please let me know what you think

Tommy: hahahaha ...what a story Mark
      Wow O.o That's what I call a wall of text. I guess it's time to have you go through a step I was planning to bring up later in the revising/training process, but now may be a good time! That being said, the next thing you will need to is work on your grammar and spelling. The rules of RP require both of them so better moment than the present to show what you can do! ^_^ I am talking about breaking that wall up into paragraphs, checking your spelling, and making sure there are periods where they need to be. If you need help, try writing up posts in word first then copy and pasting what you have into the forums.

Good luck!

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      Thanks that's one of the reasons why I want to do this is to help my grammer
      Likes Shimmer Mint liked this post

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      How's that

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Better! But now go back and work on your word choice. It's 'childhood' not 'child hood' or 'they' instead of 'thay'. Otherwise everything seems okay so far.

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
      Better! But now go back and work on your word choice. It's 'childhood' not 'child hood' or 'they' instead of 'thay'. Otherwise everything seems okay so far.
      Ok will do thank you so much for your help

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      I fixed it

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      Hey, haven't forgotten about you. Been CRAZY busy with the radio and school lately. I will make sure to check over what you have soon as I can.

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
      Hey, haven't forgotten about you. Been CRAZY busy with the radio and school lately. I will make sure to check over what you have soon as I can.
      Ok thanks soooo very much for your time

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      The story and concept is very good. I love how you developed her relationship with her parents and brought her desire in mechanics and helping animals together via operating a pet shop (Pets and Wrecks: all my daww). The way she inadvertently and accidentally gets her cutie mark by clearing the sea lion's drain is quite clever! However, one issue remains. In our RP, all OCs must receive their cutie mark by the age of 16. We recommend that this is achieved as a filly. So, the next step in order for your OC to be approved, your cutie mark story would need to be readapted to when she was a filly. How you do that is up to you. But other than that, very good!

You have excellent concepts, and I would recommend practicing your writing and developing these concepts even more by writing fan fiction. You will be more free to pursue ideas without having to follow special Role Play rules. Give it a shot, and see what you think! As the saying goes, practice makes perfect.

PS - Make sure to work your bio into you original post on the first page.

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      Do I have to make her get her cutie mark at 16 cuz I really like where I had it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast