FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OC: Rosie

Town Mechanic

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Rosie

Name:Rosie

Species: pegasus

Disruption: red mane and tail, wight body, gray wrench for her cutiemark, and her right eye is a grey dead eye while her left eye is blue, she has a tattoo of a hart on her left shoulder.

Background: when Rosie was born she had a problem with her right eye, she was blind in her right eye. Rosie was born in Philliedelfia. Later before she started school her and her parents moved to Clouds Dale because they had a better elementary school programs. In Clouds Dale she made her first animal friend in flight school, a bald eagle she named Baldy Beak. After she graduated flight school at 15 her and Baldy moved back to Philliedelfia to live with her grandparents and inroll in a jr. collage for her jr. and senor years in highschool. After highschool she went to Philliedelfia University for 2 more years. When she finished collage at 20 she and Baldy moved to Ponieville so Rosie could start her life in a little abandon shack she fixed up and made into a menchanics shop/home.

In more detail: Thruout Rosie's childhood she was babied alot by her mother and father, they were a little over proptective. She wasnt aloud to do sports, or enything of that sort. Her parents would watch her like a hawk when she would play in the yard of the apartments they lived in. She never stayed the night at her friends houses do to her parents.

When they moved to Clouds Dale she went behind there back to take flying lessions after school. She loved learning to fly, she loved the feel of the wind in her mane, she loved the sound of the clouds going passed, but most of all she loved the feeling of freedom. She liked how her couch looked passed her disability (her dead eye). She would push hershelf to her limits. This is where she met Baldy. He flew alongside her left side as she was training one day, and they raced threw the sky. When they tied the race Rosie became attached to Baldy and brought him home, and provided him with a good home.

After awile her parents had caught on that she had something going on that they didnt know about. They got a little upset with her at first, but then she told them that she wasnt going to be babied enymore. A few mounths later she graduated flight school, she had herd Pilliedelfia had a good menchanics classes. She figured she could complete her jr. and senior high school years as well as starting a jr. collage. The moment she got home she started to pack for Pilliedelfia, and to her suprise her parents helped her pack. They even gave her the bits to make it to her grandparents home in Pilliedelfia.

When she arrived at the high school everypony was suprised at her menchanics skills at the age of 15. She was the talk among the profesers at the univercity, they loved her hard work and devosion.

Later she needed a job to get threw school and help her grandparents take care of her. she went job hunting she tried every store, and shop in town but nopony would take her, finaly she spoted it her, dream job, a zoo with plenty of animals. She was destened for this job, she walked in to the office, head held high, and walked out, with a sad look on her face, she didnt get the job. As she was walking out the boss ran up behind her, and told her a spot just opened in the animal care section if she was intrusted. At this exact moment Rosie, jumps into the air almost comeing out of her skin ,hugs the boss, and gives him a shmooch right on the cheak.

She worked a years in animal care, learning from the other vets in the zoo on the art of helping not only animals but other ponys as well untill one day, Rosie walked passed the sealion's tank, and saw it was turning green. She knew it was a safty hazored for the sealions, so she filed a complant with the boss. He explained that thay just didnt have enough enginers or the time to fix the tank so as Rosie stormed out of the office she grabed a scubatank and straped it to her back. She dove into the tank and swam straght for the filter and fixed it in a matter of minutes. When she climed out she stunk of mossy water. she took off the scubatank prepared to be scolded by her boss, but instead she was prased, and promoted to Chef Menchanic, for acting with out being told to and the fact then nopony dare climb in a tank with sealions.

She went back to her grandparents apartment that night, and went right for the shower. It took houres to get the stink off, and for some reasion the gray spot on her flank would not come off. Finaly she gave up on geting the spot off and went to bed. She woke up the and was brushing her teeth for work and noticed the gray spot in the mirror, and realized it wasnt a spot at all it was a wrench, her cutie mark she went threw high school showing it off for the next three weeks.

Two years later she graduated high school, then collage a year later with a major in menchanics and a minor in animal care. A few years later the zoo's funding was cut forcing them to lay Rosie off. She took the opritunity to move to a nice, quit town, where everypony cares for one another.When she arrived she was bombarded with welcomes from an exceptionality hiper mysterious pink pony, and that is when she saw an abandon shack in town. She use what bits she had left and fixed it up and opened her own shop/home. It is now called "Rosie's pets and wrecks" and her slogen is "if its hurt we'll fix it ......help wanted"

Please let me know what you think

Tommy: hahahaha ...what a story Mark

Personality: She's a great mechanic. She hates being babied, she loves animals and friends, alittle shy, not afraid to do what needs to be done, and will not let eny thing get in her way.

Cutiemark: One day at the zoo the filter for the sea lions tank no pony would go in the tank to fix it because they had no time to try and fix it. Rosie noticed the tank was turning green so she filed a complaint, and when the boss wouldn't fix it she took an oxygen tank, put it on, and jumped in. She fixed the filter saveing the sea lions. When she climbed out the boss promoted her to The Zoo Mechanic. That night she was in her dorm washing off the days grime in her shower when she noticed a gray slpotch on her flank as she tried to wash it off she realized it was a wrench "her cutiemark". Shortly after she got a tattoo of a hart on her left shoulder to express her love for life.

use: shoutbox and specify forum R.P.

Other:sorry if my grammar sucks. I realy hope you guys approve.
      Last edited by Rosie; 03-10-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      I have uploaded some pics of her to my profile if you would like to see there under "my first OC (unapproved by this sight)" if there to dark or super fuzzy let me know

Baron
      Amused

Bits
      Awards Time Lord
      Bits
      A little bit of advice!
      Do work on fixing up your grammar, it is incredibly difficult to read at times and some of it is even cringe-worthy..
      But all you need to do is work a bit harder and you will do fine!
      Annnnnd.. About the eye - you will have to share what other significance it has, because all I can see it being for is to be a target for bullies!
      And mechanic - as you tell it, it seems like sh just suddenly became one without studying the subject at all!
      Hope to see more from you soon~

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie View Post
      A little bit of advice!
      Do work on fixing up your grammar, it is incredibly difficult to read at times and some of it is even cringe-worthy..
      But all you need to do is work a bit harder and you will do fine!
      Annnnnd.. About the eye - you will have to share what other significance it has, because all I can see it being for is to be a target for bullies!
      And mechanic - as you tell it, it seems like sh just suddenly became one without studying the subject at all!
      Hope to see more from you soon~
      The eye is there to represent that people are going to make fun of you no matter what but im sorry I forgot to say she was studying to be a mechanic in collage
      sorry for the grammer Agen but thanks for the avice

Baron
      Amused

Bits
      Awards Time Lord
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Fshy View Post
      The eye is there to represent that people are going to make fun of you no matter what
      tell me, do you honestly see that statement to be true in Equestria?

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie View Post
      The eye is there to represent that people are going to make fun of you no matter what
      tell me, do you honestly see that statement to be true in Equestria?
      *Sigh* no ....originally it was the sight effect of a spell that was cast on her as a child but I was afraid it was agenst the rules

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      Oh well if you guys dont like her then ill just use her with my friends thank you for your time Pinkie

On Strike
      Emotionless

Bits
      Bits

i like the oc

I think its pretty cool tho

Town Mechanic

Bits
      Bits
      Thank you i tried hard

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Oh well if you guys dont like her then ill just use her with my friends thank you for your time Pinkie
      Now, I wouldn't say we 'don't like her.' It's just a matter of revising a few things to fit into world of the RP we have established on this site. If you are willing to work on her, I wouldn't mind helping her getting approved. It is my job after all.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast