FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Engagement Video

So as you all know, I'm engaged to the love of my life and have been since September 2012. I thought you would all get a kick out of this video considering the costume (Crackles for the win!). Yes, we were watching MLP in the background xD

This took place on our one year anniversary, but we've actually known each other for about 2 years at this point.

Sorry for the poor video and sound quality since it was taken with my best friend's phone xD Her husband is Crackles' rear end xD This was going to be in front of loads of people at a nearby outlet mall, but it was a bit late by then.
      Likes Scarlett liked this post

Baron
      This is my status. It is akin
      to yours, yet this one is
      mine.

Happy

Bits
      Bits
      Lol, that's pretty great.

Won't be on EqF anymore.
      Goodbye.

Down

Bits
      Bits
      That was PERFECT! What was going through your mind at that moment?

Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
      That was PERFECT! What was going through your mind at that moment?
      I was shaking, honestly. I had a slight feeling I knew what was going on and I cried so hard not to cry. While we were hugging, you can't tell but I was crying a little...tears of joy, of course.
      Likes John liked this post

Won't be on EqF anymore.
      Goodbye.

Down

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Irelynn Skye View Post
      I was shaking, honestly. I had a slight feeling I knew what was going on and I cried so hard not to cry. While we were hugging, you can't tell but I was crying a little...tears of joy, of course.
      Absolutely beautiful.
      Likes Vaporeon liked this post

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Vaporeon View Post
      So as you all know, I'm engaged to the love of my life and have been since September 2012. I thought you would all get a kick out of this video considering the costume (Crackles for the win!). Yes, we were watching MLP in the background xD

This took place on our one year anniversary, but we've actually known each other for about 2 years at this point.

Sorry for the poor video and sound quality since it was taken with my best friend's phone xD Her husband is Crackles' rear end xD This was going to be in front of loads of people at a nearby outlet mall, but it was a bit late by then.

Wow, this was super cute! You guys are perfect for each other. I hope you have a long and happy life together!
      Lols Philomena Lol'd

|

Classy

Bits
      Awards Artist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Vaporeon View Post

Uhm, holy shit. Really awesome to see a cute brony couple! You look perfect for each other.

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Congrats! Never thought I would see Crackle take a knee.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      This thread is long past its life, closing and archiving.
      Lols Reese, Philomena Lol'd