FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hall of Shadows

I'll eat your soul.

Hateful

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Hall of Shadows

You walk through a forest, simply going for a stroll. Before you know it, you're lost, but, oh well, you'll figure things out. An unexpected snowstorm pops up, no warning, no relent. You feel frozen almost instantly and need to get out of the cold. You stumble about for a while, until you see a large building, dilapidated, with no others buildings in sight...

Your choice: Take shelter, or die?

Unknowing that your choice could change the fate of Equestria, you, and everypony you know forever.

Jazz sprinted for one of the entrances. He ran inside and shut the door. The inside seems perfectly intact. "Curious." he says looking about.

Time to roleplay finally.

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      Galen saw fleeting shadows in front of him. Not wanting to be left outside, he galloped after Jazz and jumped through the entrance. Nearly bowling the long over as he tumbled in. "Ugh.. my bloody drunken head." He groaned
      Quite like me~

The Element of Shimmer
      10/10

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For your time on staff, thanks for your input!
      Bits
      Shimmer shivered and layed on the floor. She wasn't sure where she was or why she was so cold. Everything she managed to touch with her hooves were cold and thinking about it made her brain numb. She managed to stand up while swaying back and forth. She didn't know what had happened to her. Her last memory was in her warm bed in Ponyville.

She looked around for any possible pony. She saw two standing together so she decided to trot over and say hello. She didn't dare be alone.

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      Galen was still on his back when he heard the hoofsteps of another pony approaching. He didn't remember seeing anyone else run in with him other than the pony he chased after. Maybe there were more inside. "Hello? Who's there? Ya better have a good explanation as to why this place is a bloody pile of filth. " he sounded confused but certainly not yet frustrated.
      Quite like me~

The Element of Shimmer
      10/10

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For your time on staff, thanks for your input!
      Bits
      Shimmer gasped and almost fell over due to the pure shock of a voice she wasn't expecting to hear. She sunk her head low, hoping this pony wouldn't hurt her or be angry since it was a dark place. "I don't know...I don't know anything..I'm innocent..I swear..." She swallowed hard. "I could use your help, if anything."

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      Not quite done with his fooling around he spread his wings out on the floor. And using his wings as oars he pushed himself to where he last heard the voice. Closing his eyes would make sure no reflection of light would give away his position. The only sound was that of rustling on the floor. On his face he sported a wide grin as he made his way to his 'target'.
      Quite like me~

The Element of Shimmer
      10/10

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      Shimmer called out again after not receiving a response the last time. "Um...hello? Are you still there?" She had hoped that voice she heard hadn't have fainted or anything of the sort. She didn't want to be alone in the pure black place. She tried shuffling her hooves across the floor to try to make out where she was. She, however, had no success in discovering where she was. Help...

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      The trap was set. Galen could feel himself getting closer. It was just a manner of- "Gotcha~" was what the Pegasus called out the second he bumped into the mare's leg. He didn't reach out or anything because sure the sudden bump was all he needed to startle her. All that he could do to contain his laughed was to bite onto his hoof, still only manage to stifle a little bit of his laughter.
      Quite like me~

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      (Bumping )
      Quite like me~

Cutie Mark Creator
      Out of marshmallows and out of
      hope.

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsWhite Knight
      Bits
      Grey closed the door behind her as she stepped in from the cold, her body freezing and her wings covered in ice. She was holding them close to her body, hoping she hadn't gotten frostbite. She looked around, but couldn't see much in the dark building. Grey opened her saddle bags and pulled out a cloak, putting it on in hopes that it would warm her up a little. It wouldn't have done much against the icy winds outside, but now that the building was cutting off most of the storm, she hoped she would warm up. Grey took out a notebook and made some notes, Wind speeds 65mph, snowfall reaching peak after two hours, temperature dropping at alarming rate. She put the notebook away and looked around again, "hello?" She called softly, "is there anypony here?"

Coco Pommel is best Pony.

#CARE Celestia Actually Ruined Everything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast