FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Why I Requested a Ban...

Spoiler: Remember you don't have to read these threads if you don't want to, this is the section for posting things that are bothering you, no matter how small... :/ It's really long and winded, and if you don't feel like putting in the effort to actually read it, I'd appreciate not seeing posts that say so. 
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Dark Lord of the Sith

Crazy

Bits
      Awards Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      *huggles Woona* there is always more fish in the sea!

.....wait, wrong advice. unless you consider names to be fish, in which case ill fire up the grill for some grilled Ocelot

but seriously, hes a dick, we all know it, staff are aware of it, lets just wait and see how this plays out. otherwise some peoples might start calling you a crybaby and other non-nice names...

no matter WHAT they say, you're MY best pet Woona, and nopony besides one of us can change that :3 keep your head up and smile
      Thanks Philomena thanked for this post

Water!

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      It's just a name, I can't see how such a silly thing can be the cause of so much drama.
      From what I can see you're just bothered by Luna's general attitude and I can't blame you, some of the things that he said are contradictory, but do keep in mind that you don't need to read anything he says, you can always just ignore him in the shoutbox. As for insulting your friends let them decide wheter or not they want to put up with it or not, if not they can also ignore him.

In life you'll always find people that wrong you and that you can't get along with, it's not worth it to keep a grudge agaisnt them just try to move on.
      Thanks Limestone Pie! thanked for this post
      Likes Scarlett liked this post

One of the Pioneers
      "Another piece of
      garbage." - John Lennon

Amused

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for the great work as staff!Linguist - Had it before?
      Bits
      I've always known @Princess Luna to be a rather shady character. I can admit this knowing he knows that small opinion on him. That being said, I don't know much about the guy, and it'll be wrong of me to say an opinion of someone I barely know without judgement.

Now, after reading all of this, I will admit both parties made immature choices. Both parties have a huge part to play in this, and both parties may be considered a "dick" depending on who that person (the judge or friend of the two) is. I, myself, am (and after this post, I very may be was) neutral about this whole situation. However, after reading the OP, I can see where @Woona is coming from. I'd be lying if I said "I haven't dealt with something like this before". I can't explain why certain things bring me or others down, coming off this situation. I can, however, see where @Princess Luna is coming from, due to his annoyed diameter, and shady personality. Due to arguments sake, I will just respond to the OP and go no further.
      @Woona, I'll make you the same offer as you did in my thread. If you need someone to talk to, to let off some steam, or to get advice, I'm always here and on Skype. You're an alright friend to me. I'm sorry you're going through this, and I want to help anyway I can, so my door is always open. Hopefully, this thread let out some steam for you, and hopefully, you can move on from this.
      Likes Professor Fear liked this post

Spoiler: My True Colors 

Let's get Cynical!
      You may be right; I may be
      crazy, but it just may be a
      lunatic you're looking for.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsLinguistElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Babs Seed View Post
      Now, after reading all of this, I will admit both parties made immature choices. Both parties have a huge part to play in this, and both parties may be considered a "dick" depending on who that person (the judge or friend of the two) is.
      This ^

The whole thing is ridiculous. It's a name on a forum, it's not like he's stealing your actual identity or you are trying to steal his. Luna can be a dick from time to time, but so can most people. It's a shame that both of you haven't been able to let this go already, but no one can take the brunt of the blame since both are at fault.
      Thanks Flip, Twilicious thanked for this post

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Noi View Post
      This ^

The whole thing is ridiculous. It's a name on a forum, it's not like he's stealing your actual identity or you are trying to steal his. Luna can be a dick from time to time, but so can most people. It's a shame that both of you haven't been able to let this go already, but no one can take the brunt of the blame since both are at fault.
      I'm going to repeat something, sort of my "main point," if anything else in my thread can be remotely considered "pointed."

"I actually recommend possibly making the activity requirements of keeping a name a bit more dependent. It's not fair for someone who has a canon name to have it taken away if they go inactive for a month due to some issue or another. Conversely, it's not fair for people who want the name for someone like Ocelot to make a post once every few weeks just to have that bit of activity required to hold onto it. If he's fully capable of visiting the site more often, but just doesn't care to, I don't think it should matter how much he cares about the name. It's a matter of fairness to the site as a whole."

I don't care for the name myself, anymore. Another thing I'd like to point out is that if it was all mentality, I shouldn't be bothered by this, as I know it's just a name on an online forum. However, I remain bothered by it, so I decided to make this thread to... I dunno, figure it out, maybe?
      Sig by Tilli

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      It's good you've figured out that its just a name on an online fourm. Now that you're bothered by your attitude, you can begin changing it. Don't expect anything right off the bat, these things take time.

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Winner of the "Boss
      Champions Award" 2012

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      to be completely honest this princess luna fellow seems like a bit of a cock, why be mean on a goddamn brony forum...what happened to LOVE and TOLERATE, cant we all just get along! a names just a name to me, i actually was never the 'Real' P0N-3 for the longest time, not until i came here that is. back on FiM.org i was PWN-3 and you know what, im pretty sure i was a much more notorious DJ than P0N ahaha you take what you can get, and MAKE a name for your self, its not just the name, but the actions attributed to it, thats the way i see it!
      and the way im seeing it now, WOONA is getting all the attention and if this princess is gunna act like a 'princess' then they can just sod off, because everyone loves a friendly pony and right now thats you Woona
      Likes Professor Fear liked this post
      Lols Philomena Lol'd

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      hey chill dude, words stopped hurting years ago and I realise all too well that nasty things have been said still not sure what side of the story to believe though so i'll just stick to neutrality. now gimme a hug
      Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by DJ P0N-3 View Post
      to be completely honest this princess luna fellow seems like a bit of a cock, why be mean on a goddamn brony forum...what happened to LOVE and TOLERATE, cant we all just get along! a names just a name to me, i actually was never the 'Real' P0N-3 for the longest time, not until i came here that is. back on FiM.org i was PWN-3 and you know what, im pretty sure i was a much more notorious DJ than P0N ahaha you take what you can get, and MAKE a name for your self, its not just the name, but the actions attributed to it, thats the way i see it!
      and the way im seeing it now, WOONA is getting all the attention and if this princess is gunna act like a 'princess' then they can just sod off, because everyone loves a friendly pony and right now thats you Woona
      Yes, yes, I simply don't understand why the name stuff bothers me... However, thanks for the support, it somehow actually helps to get my mind off of it. ^-^;
      Thanks User_165 thanked for this post
      Likes User_165 liked this post

Sig by Tilli

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast