FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      TITE
      Keen

Happy

Bits
      Items Muffin
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Maraschino Cherry

Name: Maraschino Cherry

Species: Pegasus

Approximate age: 21

Picture and/or Description:

Background: Grew up on a cherry farm owned by her family. Related to Cherry Jubilee. Specialty is cooking with cherries. Moved to Ponyville to make friends and have a wider variety of foods to try and bake with.

Personality: Depending on where she is and who she is around, she can be very outgoing or somewhat shy. She always has a positive attitude and outlook on everything and can be slightly immature at times. Loves flying, baking, and meeting new ponies.

Use: Shoutbox RP

Cutie Mark: A Cherry, she received after being acknowledged for her amazing baking skills using cherries at a family reunion.

((more of the story will develop over time))
      Last edited by Ryuzaki; 01-14-2013 at 06:00 PM.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Alrighty! This is a good base idea, but... there's no detail. Please add a picture or describe how she looks, give some meaning to "she can sometimes be outgoing and sometimes shy", show some examples, and tell us about her life! Tell the cutie mark story as if she was recollecting on a story, much like the Mane 6 did in the show.

TITE
      Keen

Happy

Bits
      Items Muffin
      Bits
      There is a picture, it ate my code for some reason... Also I feel that at this time, there is no need for more detail. This is a basic outline and more of it will develop as I use the character and get more of an idea of how she reacts to certain things and how things play out in her life. It leaves more room for creativity IMO instead of being bound by a huge story set in here. If you guys don't want to accept this as-is, i will stick with all the other sites that accepted me and build my story there, then possibly come back later when the character has been developed.
      Last edited by Ryuzaki; 01-14-2013 at 06:10 PM.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Maraschino Cherry View Post
      There is a picture, it ate my code for some reason... Also I feel that at this time, there is no need for more detail. This is a basic outline and more of it will develop as I use the character and get more of an idea of how she reacts to certain things and how things play out in her life. It leaves more room for creativity IMO instead of being bound by a huge story set in here. If you guys don't want to accept this as-is, i will stick with all the other sites that accepted me and build my story there, then possibly come back later when the character has been developed.
      Very well, then, if you so wish. Locking.

PM a staff member if you would like to edit this in the future!