FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: CC: Cheery

The Element of Shimmer
      10/10

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For your time on staff, thanks for your input!
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

CC: Cheery

Name:

Hello! My name is Cheery. My mother and father say that I shouldn't say my last name so I can't tell you that. I'm very sorry. I hope we can still be friends. You seem like a very nice pony. May I please shake your hoof? Thank you very much. It's such an honour to meet you.

Even though my mane is short, I'm a filly. I haven't grown up yet. But that's okay. I enjoy being a little filly. Being small means that you can fit into a bunch of small spaces that older ponies couldn't ever fit in. Who knows? Maybe you'll find something super cool!

Species:

I was born with two wings so that makes me a pegasus pony. When I was in Cloudsdale, my father taught me how to flutter in the air. But I've only improved a little from that step. I can't fly all the way yet. But I'm still little. I have a long time to do so! I'm so sorry. I hope you don't mind that.

Approximate Age:

Right now, I'm seven years old. I don't go to school though. I'm homeschooled by my mother and father which means that they teach me the things that I would learn at school. We travel a lot, so if I went to school, that would be hard to balance. So to save that rough patch, my parents teach me everything I need to know at my age! Sometimes, I get curious and it makes me want to know even more. But my parents always tell me that I'll learn it when I get older. I bet it's super awesome stuff!

Picture and/or Description:

Spoiler: Me! 

That's what I look like. My mother took this picture when I watched The Best Young Flyer Competition. It was really enjoyable to watch. I was actually invited to go participate but I have no interest in being the best flyer and I can't fly very well so I just watched to cheer the other fillies and colts on! I saw the coolest rainbow explosion ever! I asked my parents what it was called and they said it was a Sonic Rainboom. It was one of the greatest things I have ever seen. I really wish you could've seen it. If you stop by my house after, I could show you a picture of it. I pinkie promise that my mother got a picture of it.

My colours are all within the same shades of purple/pink. My mane is a medium darkness of purple/pink, while my body colour is more lighter. My eyes are a gradient between my edges and my body colour. My mother says I'm almost like a mix of a light magenta, rose, and light purple. She also says that my colours are unlike any other pony. I'm unique and it makes her smile wide and get all cheery. My mother is such a nice mare. I love her more than anything.

Background:

My parents travel a lot, therefore, I have been to many different places. I think it's just the neatest thing ever! I was young in some places so in order to remember a bit or to see what I went through, I have to look through our many photo albums. I love looking through our photos. Brings a smile to my face everytime!

Fillydelphia

My mother says I was born in Fillydelphia. I don't remember much because I was so young. I'm sorry. The only thing that I have to learn about it are a bunch of photos in our one of many photo albums. I look pretty much the same way except I got taller. I still have my "baby face", as my mother likes to call it, which is one of my assets. My mother says that as well. It makes her cheery and happy which makes me feel the same way. I was there until I turned one and then after my first birthday my mom needed to move in order to keep her job. I'm curious so I just asked her what job and she said that her old boss got hired to work at the Weather Factory in Cloudsdale. So anyway, we packed up our things and headed for our new destination.

Cloudsdale

Both my mother and father are pegasi like I am so we lived there for a few years. I have very little memory of it. But one memory I won't ever forget is when my father taught me to fly. It wasn't flying large distances. Think of it as "fluttering" in the air in the spot. I still haven't learned how to fly far but I can hover in the air. I was the first one out of my friends in Cloudsdale to be able to hover off the ground. I'm proud of that. Though I did tell them the tricks my father told me. Didn't help them much though. But that's okay. I bet they know how to fly now.

I found it really neat that all of Cloudsdale was made of clouds. I guess that's why they call it Cloudsdale! Heehee! I got a giggle out of that and I made my mother giggle as well! She's beside me right now you know. She's helping me write this out. I love my mother.

Anyway, I wondered how we didn't fall through the clouds. My mother then told me that only pegasi can walk on cloud floors. Earth ponies and Unicorns would fall through the floors. That's why only pegasi can live here. I found that really cool.
      I really liked the rainbows. My mother took me on a short tour of the Weather Factory. I wasn't allowed to taste the rainbow though. My mom said it would hurt my mouth.

Manehatten

I think I was around three years old when we moved again. My father got a job offering to work in Manehatten at a bakery. So we moved there and from what I remember, Manehatten was really big. Was kind of scary for a small filly like me. But I'll never forget the way the city looked at night. The lights in the city were crazy! Everything reflected in the sky. It was so pretty! My mother got pictures of that for me. Oh, my mother just told me that we did a lot of shopping there as well. I do remember my mother buying me the biggest lollipop I've ever had. It was a swirly rainbow. It was really cool and tasty! Heehee!

Canterlot

We moved here for a half a year because we wanted to see The Summer Sun Celebration. I was five years old at the time and I remember it perfectly! It was amazing. Princess Celestia is really strong. She raised the whole sun on her own in front of thousands of ponies. It was SO cool! I remember my mom taking a bunch of pictures of the event. I stood in front on the same angle of the sun for a picture. The picture looked really sweet after it was processed. I have it in a frame on my dresser in my bedroom.

Canterlot was a very big city. Rich ponies were everywhere. We weren't ever rich like them though. But we did do a lot of shopping there. The stores were huge.

Ponyville

Now my mother, father, and I live in Ponyville. Ponyville is a nice little town. It's smaller than what I'm used to, but it's no big deal. Sorry for worrying you. We have lived there for a year and a bit now so I'm getting used to the small community where everypony knows everypony. I still don't go to school because my parents are sure we're going to move again. I currently live in a little two story house near the main street of Ponyville. It has flowers in the front yard. You should drop by sometime.

Personality:

My group of friends from Cloudsdale say I apologize too much. I'm sorry about that. I just feel bad from what I do sometimes and it's only right to say you're sorry when you mess up. It's the polite way and my parents told me that the polite way is the right way. Plus, whenever I do say sorry, the other ponies look happy and that makes me happy!

I'm very social. Even though I don't go to a regular school, I still love to talk to ponies...and talk in general. Hehe. I always make sure to say hi to the ponies that don't seem to have many friends, as well as the ponies I meet while walking around town! I love making new friends! Want to be one? Thank you very much.

I have a very active imagination which helps me write stories and draw very nice pictures. Rarely am I ever in a creative block. I always have an idea at hoof! This one time, I made a fort out of blankets and cushions. But, I added a little twist. I made a hole with the blankets in the roof and put a mirror there. It was like a reflector! It was super awesome. I made sure to take lots of pictures of the fort! I named it "The Castle of Creatives."

I'm always cheery! Hehe! Like my name! So I rarely get sad. But I do whenever someone is being mean to me. My parents say I have to learn how to stand up for myself better. But I have trouble doing that. Why can't everypony be nice to other ponies? But I did stand up for a friend of mine in the streets in Canterlot. She was getting teased for the way she walked and I couldn't stand to see her sad so I went up to the pony and told him to please stop making fun of her and guess what? He did! He said sorry and trotted away to do his own thing. I felt really proud. I wish I could do that for myself though. I have no trouble standing up for my friends or other ponies, but I can't seem to do it for myself. I'm so sorry. I'll try harder.

My mother says it's a good time to list my likes and dislikes so I will!

Having fun
      Playing
      Laughing
      Drawings and writing
      Building forts
      Taking pictures
      Going for walks and hikes
      Going camping
      Travelling
      Sunny days
      Rainbows

Dislikes

Spinach
      Oh. Is this not what the section is for mother? What's it for then? I'm so sorry. Oh. To list the things I don't like? But that's what I'm doing. I don't like spinach at all. Oh other things besides food? Oh okay. So sorry about that. I love you. Let me try again.

Dislikes

Mean ponies
      Being bored
      Rainy days
      Sadness
      That's it! I like most things.

Cutie Mark:

I don't have a cutie mark right now. But it doesn't bother me that much. I'm too young to have one at the moment. Most of my friends don't have one so I fit in nicely with them. I do go exploring a lot and discover a lot of cool things. So I hope that when I do get my cutie mark, that it's as amazing as some of the stuff I find.

Use:

May I pretty please use the forum roleplay and the shoutbox roleplay? They look like a lot of fun. Thank you so much for your time.

Other:

My father gave me a map of Equestria to put on my bedroom wall. It's right above my bed. Everytime I go somewhere, I circle it. Right now, I have six places marked off. The five places where I lived and Winsome Falls. We camp there every year. I love it. My mother let me take a few pictures last year. My mother told me not to describe what happened there in full detail. Just little blurbs. Whenever she does that, it means I was talking too much. Was I? I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I just really like to talk and tell ponies stories. But basically we set up our tent, had marshmallows, and stayed up late. Well, not too late. My bedtime is 8 and I stayed up until 9. Pretty awesome.

My dream is to travel everywhere in Equestria. Even in the North areas where no ponies live. At least that's what my parents tell me. I do believe that there are ponies there. Why else would they put it on the Equestrian map?

Well my mother says that I've covered everything needed so I have to stop writing now. If you want to know anything else, please ask me and I'll do my best to help you!

Bye! It was nice talking to you!

Cheery
      Likes Twilight Sparkle liked this post

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      @Shimmer Mint, I usually say fillies and colts are the easiest submissions to make because they don't have as much backstory. I think you made an exception to that here, and quite a good exception at that!

Cheery as you portray her is balanced and interesting, detailed and expandable, and overall, very usable in a multitude of RP scenarios. I can tell that you put time, effort, and thought into this. Nice job.

Based on these statements, I see no issue in accepting Cheery as she is. Welcome to the RP!

Feel free to make an alt account with this name if you would like to RP using an alt. Just send any of the RP Staff a message so we can give you the RP privileges on that account.
      Last edited by Twilight Sparkle; 01-13-2013 at 03:41 PM.

The Element of Shimmer
      10/10

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For your time on staff, thanks for your input!
      Bits
      Thank you oh so much Miss Twilight Sparkle! You're so kind! I'm so honoured to be able to roleplay! I'll do my very best to make amazing and creative posts! Again, thank you so much for accepting me!

Gaze into the eyes of Limestone Pie!
      Hey... there... noticed you
      were... here...

Amused

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best ArtistDecommissioned with HonorsArtist
      Bits
      Everything is awesome, that screenshot it's from rainbow Dash's first Rainboom though... But i bet you say this to fit in the timeline so it doesn't matter