FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      Chaos is cool. I like chaos

Emotionless

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Chaotic Melody

Name: Chaotic Melody
      Species: Pegasus
      Description:
      Spoiler: Chaotic Melody 

Background: As a kid, his parents, Silver Storm, a worker at the weather factory, and Starbright, a librarian, would help him build little contraptions for his pranks, such as a small catapult for throwing small soft berries. They even helped with some pranks. Growing up in Cloudsdale, he was made fun of for being slow, but got back at the bullies by pranking, or using his wits to quickly switch the conversation without confusing them each time they made fun of him. Now he wants to help ponies with their own problems, but he still finds time to play pranks. He decided to help ponies because he doesn't like seeing other ponies struggle, even if it's a small problem. To him, a problem's a problem and needs to be fixed. He now lives in Ponyville because he thought he needed a transition from clouds clouds and more clouds, to seeing what is down on the ground. Like fluttershy, he found he liked the surface better than Cloudsdale. He works as owner of his own business. A small business, but still a business
      Personality: A smug, happy-go-lucky pony, just don't make him mad, he has some huge anger issues. When around other ponies, he's usually out-going.
      Cutie Mark:
      Spoiler: Cutie Mark 
      . As a child he would prank his friends all the time, in some of the funniest (in his opinion) and most chaotic ways earning him his cutie mark.
      Use: both
      Last edited by ChaoticMelody62; 02-01-2013 at 07:32 PM. Reason: I have my reasons.

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Hey there, @ChaoticMelody62

Unfortunately, the RP that we run on this site tries to keep very close to canon in the sense that we want all potential OCs to make sense in the world that we see in the show. Your OC is simply too far out to make sense in our RP.

Specifically, things that I'll note as being problematic are the color changing eyes, his relationship to Discord, his ability to use magic as a pegasus, and the sealing of Discord in stone with the princesses (because that happened a very long time ago and your OC is stated to be 20).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but this OC is rather unlikely to be accepted in any recognizable form.

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Good point, I'll figure out how to change it as soon as possible.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
      Hey there, @ChaoticMelody62

Unfortunately, the RP that we run on this site tries to keep very close to canon in the sense that we want all potential OCs to make sense in the world that we see in the show. Your OC is simply too far out to make sense in our RP.

Specifically, things that I'll note as being problematic are the color changing eyes, his relationship to Discord, his ability to use magic as a pegasus, and the sealing of Discord in stone with the princesses (because that happened a very long time ago and your OC is stated to be 20).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but this OC is rather unlikely to be accepted in any recognizable form.
      Okay, I changed it, I coudn't really think of a story or background other than what I had in mind, so I said so in the... uh... whatever it's called.

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticMelody62 View Post
      Okay, I changed it, I coudn't really think of a story or background other than what I had in mind, so I said so in the... uh... whatever it's called.
      Alright, well I can't really review an OC that doesn't have a back story so just let me know when it is updated (and explain more in detail what a "Symbol of Chaos" is, though I think it may be virtually impossible for it to make sense in our RP).

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post

Alright, well I can't really review an OC that doesn't have a back story so just let me know when it is updated (and explain more in detail what a "Symbol of Chaos" is, though I think it may be virtually impossible for it to make sense in our RP).

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM
      I'll do my best to think up a back story that doesn't break and\or bend the rules, and, okay, no that I think about it, some peopl might not know what the Symbol of Chaos is, so I will describe it.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Is that okay?

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Bits
      Is that okay?
      You're going to need to add a lot of detail, try looking at one of the previously accepted OCs (the ones with the thumbs up by their threads) to see the kind of level of information we're hoping to see.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Btw, I didn't add the "use" part, 'cause I don't really understand it.

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Bits
      Btw, I didn't add the "use" part, 'cause I don't really understand it.
      That's alright. Basically there are two main different types of RP on the site: there is forum RP which goes on in a thread such as this one and there is also shoutbox RP which happens in, fittingly, the shoutbox. If you've only ever visited the site via the app, you probably don't know what the shoutbox is

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast