FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Just one more Mint-al ...

Emotionless

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC-Sketchi Quillwing (Genderbent Version: Permanent)

OC- Original Character

Name- Sketchi "Inktip" Quillwing

Gender- Female

Age- 15(in human years)

Picture and/or Description-
      Spoiler: Sketchi 

Use- Both Shoutbox and Forum

Cutie Mark- Pencil with wings to symbolize not only her drawing skill, but her persistence on learning to her best ability and compassion for others.

Backround
      __________________________________________________ ______

In his childhood, Sketchi had shown at a young age her potential for an artist as also a possible explorer.
      When Sketchi was very young , around age 5 , she was taken to a school in Cloudsdale where she met a pony named Berry Fritter. At the age, Sketchi was not very sensitive or very shy , so she made friends with Berry very early on. During the time , Sketchi's parents were usually there for her as they both had part-time jobs, therefore making it easier for Sketchi's parents to uphold him.

Around that year , nearing her birthday , Sketchi was taken to an Art Convention in PonyVille where she was able to see many kinds of art and was inspired by all the differentiated artist's styles , so she decided to take up sketching as a rather important subject.

The next year , at age 7, Sketchi went to the same school but this time he had his parents sign up art as one of his side-classes , and through this , she was able to gain more artistic ability. However , things were turning for the worse , as her parents now took up full jobs , and could no longer always be there for Sketchi. Sketchi had a hard time dealing with this , but worked around it , and in her spare time took the time to admire nature , explore , and sketch while his parents were working. Soon , Sketchi was able to acquire a calming peace with nature as she spent more and more time there while her parents were away.

After this , nothing major happened for at least two years until Sketchi's Mother moved to Canterlot to take up a Fashionist job , leaving Sketchi and her Father who then moved to PonyVille. While this saddened Sketchi he continued on with her daily life. Eventually , at one point , she was reunited with Berry Fritter after three years. This being an exciting experience, he decided to take Berry to her Art Room where she showed Berry her galleries of art.
      Two weeks after this visit , and on her Birthday, Sketchi received a letter in the mail telling him Happy Birthday. At the bottom of the letter was a picture drawn for Sketchi , by Berry ; and to her best ability.
      This made Sketchi smiled as she put down the letter and decided to do soemthing. Why not send Berry something also as a Thank You? Sketchi locked the door to her room, telling her Father she needed to do something. As Sketchi brought out her Sketch-Pad and drew for hours , doing his best work as she shaded , colored , and finally ... she finished it! As she put down the pencil , ripped out the page with her mouth and brought it to the mail box, she heard a loud , "FLASH" that stunned her for a few seconds. Gaining consciousness, she looked at her flank to see her Cutie Mark.
      __________________________________________________ __

After Sketchi turned 10 , it was months later before anything significant happened.
      Sketchi was now sent to a new school in PonyVille , however , things were once again taking a swing for the worse.
      Sketchi was constantly picked on by other ponies and she was now shy and socially awkward. Her Father now had once again ; a full-time job leaving Sketchi at home most of the time.

Sad and angry , Sketchi dashed away from her home and back to sweet , comforting nature. As she lay down by an Oak Tree she wondered if she really was loved ; everypony picked on her , her Mother was gone in Canterlot , and her Father could not be there for her as he had a full-time job.
      Sketchi was lonely , shy , and afraid as day turned to noon , noon to evening , and evening to night.
      Suddenly , she heard a noise as she looked over to the bushes. "Who in Equestria could be there"?
      She was cut mid-thought as Berry emerged from the greenery. Sketchi was confused as to why Berry was here when she was embraced by Berry.

Apparently , Berry had heard what had happened and had snuck out to find Sketchi. Sketch was was speechless and just smiled as she hugged back. As they looked up at the night sky , they pointed out stars and talked about what had been going on with eachother's lives. At one point, Sketchi stood up and told Berry she had to go. As Sketchi flew back to her house she thought about what had happened, and arrived home. Her father was there looking rather worried , thinking Sketchi had run away for good. Now that Sketchi's Father was assured his daughter was safe, he went to bed.

Sketchi trotted off and opened the door to her room , got in her bed and slept ; dreaming of drawing , nature , and her friend: Berry Fritter.

Now many years later , as a beginning artist and photographist , Sketchi is ready to face the world and all its wonders , hoping to make many friends along the way.

Personality- Compassionate of others but shy,when she gets to know you she is very talkitive and filled with energy.

Other- Crossed eyes, making her uncoordinated at intervals.
      Last edited by The Fantastical Sketchi; 01-07-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Howdy Sketch, decent work so far. Just one major issue: your grammar. See, a big part of RP is being able to continue the flow of the story clearly and effectively. I know you said you will come back to fix your spaces, but also take a look at your punctuation as well. I need to see that your post will be well written and clear in RP.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
      Howdy Sketch, decent work so far. Just one major issue: your grammar. See, a big part of RP is being able to continue the flow of the story clearly and effectively. I know you said you will come back to fix your spaces, but also take a look at your punctuation as well. I need to see that your post will be well written and clear in RP.
      Alrighty then,I can do that. Sorry for the bad grammar,It was rather late when I wrote this.

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Sketch Quillwing View Post
      Alrighty then,I can do that. Sorry for the bad grammar,It was rather late when I wrote this.
      Status on this?

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
      Status on this?
      It will be rather hard to edit for since I've had to use the phone . Once I get the computer back up I will edit.

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Sketch Quillwing View Post
      It will be rather hard to edit for since I've had to use the phone . Once I get the computer back up I will edit.
      Coolio, just wanted to check in.
      Thanks The Fantastical Sketchi thanked for this post

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Updated.

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      Looks fine to me. Just make sure that you keep that standard of grammar and spelling up! Approved.