FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OC: Eva

CHRISTMAS!!! :D

Happy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Ok, got it, changed her name to Eva, is nobody else has that name.
      And not sure how to change the thread's title, if you can even do that :/

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Mage View Post
      Ok, got it, changed her name to Eva, is nobody else has that name.
      And not sure how to change the thread's title, if you can even do that :/
      I can change it for you.

The rule we hold in the RP for the latest date a pony can obtain a cutie mark is 16, so being 15 and without one is okay. Do keep in mind that the CMC are estimated around 10 years old, and are outcast by their peers for not yet having theirs. However, that being said, the fact that you state "no matter how much she hoped, she never got hers" is concerning; mainly on the fact that it implies she will never obtain one.

The band-aid should only be a temporary item which exists due to some sort of mishap within the RP. Having one permanently (which the injury that caused her to require it is not, yet it sounds as if her is to always wear it) would do nothing to the character except develop her further into a Special Snowflake, something we try hard to avoid. "Snowflakes" tend to draw attention towards themselves in an obtrusive way. Additionally, the ability to walk bipedially is not something which we have seen exist in canon, and seems rather strange, so I will have to ask that simply be removed.

Happy

Bits
      Bits
      Ok, got it. Just what I was thinking...

The no cutie mark thing was about how she never really had a 'special talent', and how she liked jumping around to learning different things so much that she never really had one that she was cutie mark material for. Though if she needs a cutie mark, I can certainly try making one for her.

The bandaid was less of a snowflake thing, but more of just something that I added to make her look less plain-ish. I had made the picture with that, and was thinking it would just be a spot, but no other ponies really have that, so I thought one of those things you put on your nose to clear them. But I couldn't find a reasonable explanation for having one of those, so I just did bandaid. It was more of an appearance thing.

And again, I haven't seen much of MLP, so I didn't know that there weren't many ponies that could walk on only two hooves properly. So that was just a mistake, and I can have that fixed, and not have that extra info.
      ----

But anyways, I can see that Eva isn't working out. But I read through some of the accepted OCs, and I think I have a pony that will be acceptance material more likely.
      Sorry for bothering you with all the hassle, though. It was kind of trial and error.
      Last edited by Mage; 12-23-2012 at 11:28 AM.

Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      @Mage

Don't feel bad about things not being acceptable the first time you show them! The OC submission process it just that, a process, and it's a learning experience! There's almost always something that needs to be revised when anyone makes a character, myself included. I don't believe I have ever written one up that was 100% acceptable the first time.

We'll take a look at your new one soon!

Happy

Bits
      Bits
      Wait. I have an idea, if it's fine. Well you know how some members are 'together'? Well what if I was the kid of two that would be willing? Because I feel the hardest problem I have creating characters is finding what makes them special, but this would give plenty of time for character development. Plus, I cannot speak for others, but I know that in some other roleplays I have been in it was fun to get a kid. And there aren't any little filly ages for characters in the roleplay, really.
      But again, it is just an idea, seeing if you think it is good or bad.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Mage View Post
      Wait. I have an idea, if it's fine. Well you know how some members are 'together'? Well what if I was the kid of two that would be willing? Because I feel the hardest problem I have creating characters is finding what makes them special, but this would give plenty of time for character development. Plus, I cannot speak for others, but I know that in some other roleplays I have been in it was fun to get a kid. And there aren't any little filly ages for characters in the roleplay, really.
      But again, it is just an idea, seeing if you think it is good or bad.
      If you can find two RPers whom would be interested in such a proposition, this could be discussed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12